Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OutofScope

VIP Member
Five Fires are showing holiday productions like Water World, Hogswort from Universal Studio and Snoopy on Ice from Knotts. Meanwhile, BLAB is getting a Christmas tree from Home Depot. No wonder they are losing subscribers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

taz2021

Pretty sure their reaction during the pandemic and everyone’s “freedoms” was INHERENTLY political. Spencer’s vigilante posts with guns and protecting his neighborhood. Leaving a brown neighborhood that made them uncomfortable. I could go on. I find a commentary on that hilarious rather than poking fun at their weight, age, and body (not to mention comments about their underwear…and I’ve already called ppl out on here about that and stay out of making those comments), which are frankly disgusting. Yes let’s shame ppl about their bodies and laugh about that, while ignoring the elephant in the room because it makes you uncomfortable.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Nickster71

VIP Member
Agree :)

I mean this is their job now..... they are doing this full time. Part of that.... a massive part of that is responding to comments from their viewers, and they do not do it and it's not like they don't have the time, they are just bone idle lazy!

The worse thing is they very very clearly send the signal that if you pay them via Super Chat it is probably the only way you will get a response.

Basically, anyone who doesn't super chat them, is a low-grade viewer..... a peasant if you will (to them). That is how low they value their loyal viewers.

This is the code that they both live by... and it's a shame their none paying viewers don't see it more. In saying that I think more and more people are getting wise, and a whole lot more seem to be heading to here and to Reddit now to learn the truth about them both.
It used to annoy me when I watched WHW and they only ever answered questions from the same people over and over. So many different people would ask questions. When the Superchats started it became clear you were shit outta luck if yiu didn't pay them

• Heart

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Why are they ALWAYS so exhausted every stream??? I mean all they do is sit online booking reservations all-day and hanging out eating at Disney. Sprinkle in the occasional trip to the post office and Target and that's pretty much it. That whole "we're so tired from moving" story is wearing thin. Time to come up with a new excuse.

Why was Slockbower trying to be coy about the Anacapa apts having fireplaces?
Yea. That excuse is getting old. Someone asked about holiday BLAB merch and she said they don't know if they will offer it because they have personal lives and can only do so much..oh and of course added that the move hasn't allowed for much as well. I had to laugh at the "personal lives" part. Napping and eating cheese balls when not at Disneyland or livestreaming for money is what I think she meant by 'personal lives'! Ha

• Haha

linniemaby

Chatty Member
Looks like Five Fires has the first video on the reopening of Small World. BLAB must be besides themselves not being the first for that event.
You know their lazy when they can’t even figure out how to get reservations last minute. Mondo and David have no issues.

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
KT saw that one chat with the word "Adam" in it and she was so quick to worry about what it said.

It's frightening what they look like.

Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 4.13.23 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
Even at her happiest place on earth she can’t stop thinking about this Tattle Life thread and all of us glorious shit posters here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. She’s failing the test miserably.

751DEEAB-8A54-4282-89B8-35FE887B9ABD.jpeg
5767CF6F-0EC4-4BE9-B2D9-E91EC7CE6BE9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Spencer Emmons is truly a Coward. I expect selfish behavior from Katie… but Spencer Emmons should have been a man and told Adam the Woo that they were going to pay their slice of rent until at least the end of the year (preventing Adam from having to make a sudden cross-country trip before the holidays).

Realistically, we all know if Adam was going to have to drive cross-country (FL to CA) to get his affairs in order - he could have gotten a lot more content out of it - if not been forced to book it there by the end of month to meet the Landlord halfway on the arrangements of just forfeiting a month’s rent.

Back to Spencer Emmons being a Coward, if they just secured a new apartment in Irvine, and Disneyland videos at Christmas time do big numbers - he clearly hightailed it to Malibu to avoid Adam in person and they have been light on live streams to avoid questions about Adam.

Next LIVE Stream, there needs to be $5 super chats to keep asking about how they mismanaged this with Adam and telling them that they should help pay Adam for his expenses of his sudden trip. The short term revenue they get from the Super Chats will be offset greatly longterm when the loyal subs to Adam the Woo realized what Spencer Emmons did to them.

This is the BEST Christmas gift ever for me (Katie and Spencer Emmons nuking their bridge with Adam the Woo). Super shortsighted move.

• Heart

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
If Adam thinks vlogging at the park is a problem and wants it to end, then Disney needs to end this grift-fest once and for all. Let hard working people have a great experience at Disneyland again! Best remove them (ALL)!

• Heart

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
Look at these fake, virtue signaling assholes. Take a pic of a guy and his wife but are too afraid to say anything. If they feel so strongly about it and it angered them so much, why not say something and film it? Although, I am sure they are very used to doing things to people while their back is turned.

Big tough guy Spence, who can't loosen a lug nut on a tire or lift a Xmas tree would have gotten his ass laid out I'm sure.

Also, notice how Karma works in her little brain? Only for others, not for her.

losers.JPG
losers1.JPG

• Haha

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Were right there in your head KT living rent free all the time.
oh and we’re not trolls or haters we just see you for the fake ass grifter con artist that you are.
Good to know we get to you so much. This tattle life thread gets bigger and bigger each day as you get exposed more and more.
Katie, please send those haters and trolls our way! 😁

• Haha

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Best Life and Beyond #5: Bad tires, bad karma, dodging the Woo, sucker Charlie, and are the kids calling Katie the Pooh 'KTP'?

• Haha

Jasmine510

Mark Brickey is such an arrogant prick. His critiquing of the parks infrastructure is laughable. What’s that you say…you would put a walkway four feet to the left? Wtf man! Nobody gives a shit what you think Pricky. Rant over. Back to BLOB😂
Oh yeah, I can’t with that guy. He may be putting more work into his videos and may have more knowledge than BLAB but he is creepy and just seems like an arrogant, know-it-all “man splainer”… just NO.

Nickster71

VIP Member
Adam the Woo's friend Natalie was live on IG earlier. Someone asked her if she'd ever go to Dollywood. Apparently her and Adam were supposed to go in November, but she said he unexpectedly had to go back to California 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 12