Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadee91762

VIP Member
Maybe they went back to Malibu because those street gangs followed them to Irvine. I wouldn't be surprised if they left because they were so exhausted and overwhelmed with moving. They probably left a long to-do list for the parents to complete while they retreat to Malibu because moving was too much for them to handle. Prayers for Katie and Spence during this difficult transition 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen Adams latest video? Last day in S.Cal? So, maybe I am reading too much into it but at the very end he talks about the palm trees, not just any palm tree but the PLETHORA of palm trees. He continues to say the word. I like to think it’s his little *wink wink* kind of keeping it classy but also a dig on Spencer as to maybe they are all reading these. Spencer was called out somewhere, YouTube? For using this word as Adam clearly uses this word a lot. Not that anyone else can not use the word but because S was called out on it I like to think Adam is letting us know that yeah, *wink wink peace out bitch* I see you. 😉. I have to say that it really irritates me that they didn’t help Adam clean up the apartment. ( I am assuming they didn’t). That’s a lot of work and he also had to get rid of a bunch of stuff too. I don’t know, it just didn’t sit well with me. If I was co residing in someone’s apartment you bet I would be there to help clean and help him with getting his stuff unloaded.

• Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I haven’t watched BLAB since their WDW video that had Brinkey in it. I can’t stand Mark he takes over the videos so I assumed he was with Spencer and Katie for the trip.
Mark Brickey is such an arrogant prick. His critiquing of the parks infrastructure is laughable. What’s that you say…you would put a walkway four feet to the left? Wtf man! Nobody gives a shit what you think Pricky. Rant over. Back to BLOB😂

• Haha

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Just looking back at some of the screenshots that got posted while they were decorating the Christmas tree, some of the funniest shit I've seen in ages.
Spencer's tiny t-shirt with his gut desperately trying to spill out just shows the denial he is in about his weight gain, he clearly hasn't accepted that he needs to buy bigger sizes now or he's just to tight to spend the money.

I love Disney, it's why I watch the channels but I don't feel inclined to dress like an 8-year-old.
There has definitely been a shift in his dress sense (or lack of) he went from wearing Conan, Ellen, Talking Dead clothes every day, to full Disney, and it's not a good look for a man in his 50's. I know that gets said a lot but it's because it's true. David from Fresh Baked has the right idea.... he's full Disney but manages not to look like a Kiddie Fiddler. Spencer take note!

Last edited:

dramalt

VIP Member
This is just too good. She can't help but hyperfocus on "trolls" and "numbnuts" (nice trucker mouth for a family based channel). She says YT is her regular job now and it's the hardest thing she's ever done... :oops: WOW! How can something be hard if you put minimal effort into it? She also thinks that the "trolls" don't understand how YT monetization works and that they don't live off of superchats...No shit sherlock, we actually understand how the world works.

Her constant need to address "haters & trolls" and explain away everything she's called out for here is a major indicator of how incompetent they both are and why their channel has squandered a major signal boost from many other big Youtubers in the past couple years. They are legit pretenders and do not know how to work hard or strategically. It's sad to see really because I did use to like them both and thought there was potential until I saw their true selves and are nothing but pretenders in a sea of competent Disney vloggers like FreshBaked, OA, etc.

View attachment 900145

I can't wait for the next video just to see how many things she (subconsciously or consciously) "addresses" or refers to. This thread is so embedded into her psyche it's comical.
she said she works her ass off. does that mean it would be even bigger if she didn't?

• Haha

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
I haven't seen any DL vloggers in a BLOB video since then dissed Adam. And do they really only inhabit their Malibu place one day a month? They can't really be spending $3k for one night in Malibu. That must be Spencers mom's apartment.

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
Meanwhile, Fresh Baked is sending out postcards to all their patreons today!

BLAB still thinks that having late night 'couch lives', eating junk food, portraying to be someone they're not, and complaining about Disney is going to drive their channel to success!
These threads are more entertaining than their channel! 🤣
David is killing it on FB, he's so productive. It really is a good way to look at how a really good vlogger operates versus how a lazy, really bad channel operates.

• Heart

SRagan

Her as well. Black is not a great color for them to wear when filming. It shows all their lint and whatever they ate that day. Long live the black stretch pants!!!
She looked absolutely hideous and he did too. That picture that someone posted the side view of KT with her ears on all I could imagine was sticking a tail in her butt and she would so look like the fat little rat that she is. Also I am as much a Disney fan as the next person but they are ruining magic for me and probably a lot of others. I think someone else mentioned that too. If I were watching these people and didn't know anything about Disney I certainly would not be impressed with Disney.

I think someone earlier said how KT walks around DL like she owns the place and acts like shes Walts daughter. I agree. In her delusional world she probably truly believes she is the daughter incarnate that he took to Griffith park and thus was the inspiration for Disneyland. It's all because of her. The whole world owes her for Disney. We all owe her so much.

Last edited:

Mouse Daze

Order a new star KT. Put it on that credit card with all the debt, but save the box so you can return it after the holidays for a refund.
Just like the hoodie sweatshirt that she wore in Florida with the price tag hanging on it. Funny we never saw her wear it again. Guess that got returned.....shocker!!!!

• Haha

Nickster71

VIP Member
I’m the same, been going to Disneyland my whole life. I’m as big a Disney fan as the next Disney fan. What bugs me about blob is if you don't call it “aiw” or “sbc” you’re not a true fan. Yes, I’m envious that they can go to Disneyland so often, but I’m not jealous or a hater because of it. It’s their sense of entitlement that turned me against them. They act like they’re part of some super secret Disney club, that only they are entitled to be a part of.
Yep, the sense of entitlement. And she has gotten worse as the years have went on. Spencer has said more than once that he didn't know what people meant when they said DCA. Now I hear he abbreviates everything. But to be fair, back when I first started watching they did call Pirates the POTC. I really feel Spencer, who turns 51 next week, has to take a step back and really examine what he's doing with his life

• Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
Spencer refers to the Alice in Wonderland attraction as "AIW as the kids call it". No, Spencer, nobody calls it that. When you say that, you sound as ridiculous as you look...wearing your cap backwards?? Really?

Later when they were showing the new years clothing at the Emporium, Katie was unfolding the blankets, sweaters and stuff to show on camera. Someone must have said something, because an employee was then showing the clothes and then meticulously folding the clothes. No doubt Katie was leaving stuff around in an unfolded mess and someone probably called her on it.

• Haha

OutofScope

VIP Member
I will just mention that in one of their earlier videos on their channel, they mentioned they listen to Adam Carolla. You can make your assumptions about their political views from that and other tidbits that were mentioned and leave it there.

Personally, I just been offended by their grifting and dishonesty and I will never understand why there are people who give their hard earned money to them.

• Heart

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
I love it when Youtubers want to be famous and put their lives out there but don't realize what comes with it. Your videos are a product, don't be shocked when your customers realize they've been sold some bullshit and want to expose you. It goes with the territory. If you don't like it, you might want to rethink your approach. Us here at the Tattle Life will pray for you and hope you find some happiness soon. 😘

OutofScope

VIP Member
On a side note, has anyone seen this video from Brickey? This was AWESOME, it really made me laugh and I thought it was a great idea. Kudos to Brickey for the creativeness and humor. This is how you do it.

Yes, this is cool but Justin did something similar about a year ago with 1950s Disneyland film footage.

Lost a lot of respect for Brickley when he accused Fresh Baked of copying him. Now it appears he's doing the copying

• Wow
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
In the latest live at about the 40:10 timestamp there are no words to describe the accolades that they give to Adam....Very telling.

Sorry 46:10
In the latest live at about the 40:10 timestamp there are no words to describe the accolades that they give to Adam....Very telling.

Sorry 46:10
They are coming to reality that Adam could make a single 4 minute video that could destroy their gravy train and make them both go back to punching a clock to be able to eat.

A Venn Diagram of their fans also massively overlaps with being Adam fans and that becomes very dangerous with betraying Adam (since he is probably the preferred channel of the two to about 99%).

They should really just keep his name out of their mouths right now instead of the charades that they are still friends.

Someone on a live stream needs to bait Katie into saying something about Natalie. That could be the the trigger that tips Adam from being the bigger person and doing a rant about them.

• Heart

The Real Deal

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I don't recall BLOB ever giving their political or racial opinions on their channel. It's dumb to even try and surmise what they think politically. Also, I don't think either of them are racist, they've never given me that impression at all. You're literally making shit up. Not cool and not fair, they are terrible YT'ers but they don't deserve to have shit like that made up about them.
People can make assumptions based off of BLABS behavior, actions and choice of words, but the subject of politics is touchy/sensitive and not everyone wants to engage in it. I personally don't care, nor do I get offended by people's political views or opinions about others' political views.I believe everyone is free to share their opinions, but if it causes a political "fight", then it's probably best to avoid these types of discussions. At the end of the day, they are terrible YouTubers because they are fake, boring and lazy! Ha

• Heart

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
I viewed the videos he did by himself when they split in March/April 2018. Honestly, he came across quite well. Of course, from all the stuff i've read here about him, I don't think be able watch him if he went on his own.
He speaks well, he can rattle off facts/tidbits, he has a good sense of humor and is likeable when he exhibits his humble side. Her “bratty” influence on him makes him unlikeable due to the smugness and fakeness that permeates of off them straight into the camera.

Not to mention how downright disrespectful she is to him when she cuts him off mid-thought or mid-sentence. They can explain that shit or play it off any way they want, it’s PURE disrespect to him. No other way about it.

At the end of the day it’s all about Balls. Her balls are bigger than his right now and it’s steering the channel off of a big cliff.

Reactions: 13

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
Thought I saw them holding hands in the latest vid! I only watched a lit bit of it but thought I saw that. She flirts with him! Probably likes to tease him and that's how she gets him to pay for things and whatnot!
I have always wondered about this weird dynamic they have with Pixar Charlie. He seems like a nice guy, but I’m sure they take advantage of him somehow. He definitely has a thing for Ms. Piggy and she plays on it.

Also, I have a problem with these vlogging channels that call themselves family channels openly talking about and drinking alcohol on video. Leave that shit out if you know kids are watching. Not cool. Just goes to show how out of touch they are.

I know some folks in this thread are more pro-Spencer but crap like this is insufferable.
I agree 100%. I’m kind of pro-Spencer I guess. I think there’s potential for the channel with him being the only one on video and I think he has some good “hosting” qualities but he definitely has major issues, is weak, has no confidence and is cringey as fuck.

And yea, NOBODY says AIW or SBC when referring to those attractions. He’s just trying to be cool and funny, which he’s neither.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13