Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jasmine510

It’s so sad to read the comments from their fans who are nice and seem to truly enjoy them and post heartfelt messages and even share personal stories about tough times they have experienced and then they don’t get a reply or even a like for their comment. To me, responding to the comments of your fans should be the most important thing… I get that people can’t respond to everything but they could be doing a lot better! They seem to have a lot of sweet but clueless fans that they don’t deserve. If they were nicer to fans and stopped with the live super chats I feel like there wouldn’t be as much negativity directed towards them and they would feel better about themselves and then maybe the quality of the videos would also improve. If you guys are reading this, take note! You could change your ways and maybe you’d be happier too…

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
After their Christmas Tree video... I have so many questions:

Why does she say "new home" as if they bought it? Also, why do they say they have an amazing kitchen? It's like 35 sq. feet in the center of a cookie-cutter apartment that would rent for $900 a month anywhere else.

Does Spencer know they sell shirts in multiple sizes?

Who the Hell wants to watch people shop at Home Depot? They don't say anything interesting, they just read signs and prices, and give pointless commentary. I can't imagine being so bored that I would choose to watch them for entertainment. "Hey look everyone, they have poinsettias for $7, that's cool!!" Why is that cool?

Spencer's manner of speaking is so boring. He tries to speak fast and serious and intense, but he just comes across pathetic and uninteresting. Who would want to hang out with this dude for more than 30 seconds?

Saying the quiet parts out loud:
KT: "When I see a little bit o' brown, that worries me a bit"

KT: "She's a big one!" Gramps keeping KT in frame: "Yeah.. nice and.... fat..."

• Haha
  • Wow

Brookie

Chatty Member
David from Fresh Baked just announced that he is starting full-time today as a Disneyland vlogger and no longer is working his job. I don't really know much about him or the channel but caught part of his live today and wanted to see what the big announcement was. This should be interesting to see how it challenges BLAB.

UncleLester

VIP Member
One thing that really gets under my skin about these two.

They have a total of 35 comments on their latest Bellagio video…Those two lazy clowns can’t take a total of 10 minutes to engage with all of the people that write something nice or thoughtful to them with a “Like” or “Thank You”, however, they spend hours monitoring to be quick to delete any comment that could be considered even the slightest of critical.

Very fragile of them.

• Heart

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
If you look closely at the reflection in Spencers goggles you can see Pixar Charlie tied to the bed with a gag in his mouth.

• Haha

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Were right there in your head KT living rent free all the time.
oh and we’re not trolls or haters we just see you for the fake ass grifter con artist that you are.
Good to know we get to you so much. This tattle life thread gets bigger and bigger each day as you get exposed more and more.

• Heart

Sfg40

OMG, How good would Disney Vloggers Survivor be, LOL.
I can picture that first tribal council
1st vote Katie
2nd vote Katie
3rd vote Katie.....
10 votes Katie 0 votes everyone else
Katie the tribe has spoken
Katie: "Haters gonna hate"
All the other vloggers: "Bye Felicia"

• Haha
  • Heart

Happiest

Chatty Member
Spencer said this Mammoth trip will allow them to rest. He needs rest because they go hard on their channel.

Seriously? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Spencer refers to the Alice in Wonderland attraction as "AIW as the kids call it". No, Spencer, nobody calls it that. When you say that, you sound as ridiculous as you look...wearing your cap backwards?? Really?

Later when they were showing the new years clothing at the Emporium, Katie was unfolding the blankets, sweaters and stuff to show on camera. Someone must have said something, because an employee was then showing the clothes and then meticulously folding the clothes. No doubt Katie was leaving stuff around in an unfolded mess and someone probably called her on it.
The AIW thing is absolutely hilarious, I am dying here, lol.

• Haha
i dont know why they always hate on knotts lol its a great park and affordable
KT has said she doesn't like the things she's seen go on there. I interpret "things" as too many brown people around her that she probably immediately identifies as "gangs" roaming about. I don't doubt that Knotts may attract a different crowd of people, KT just strikes me as someone who will avoid places that may get a little too "brown" for her tastes... (funny coming from a woman with outdated Chola-esque Sharpie brows).

sfirish82

I’ve been going to Disneyland all my life and NEVER has ANYONE ever referred to Alice in Wonderland like that. Annoys the sh*t outta me when he says that! Same with SBC … 🤢🤮 Just stop… for the love of god STOP SAYING THAT!!

ok rant over lol
I’m the same, been going to Disneyland my whole life. I’m as big a Disney fan as the next Disney fan. What bugs me about blob is if you don't call it “aiw” or “sbc” you’re not a true fan. Yes, I’m envious that they can go to Disneyland so often, but I’m not jealous or a hater because of it. It’s their sense of entitlement that turned me against them. They act like they’re part of some super secret Disney club, that only they are entitled to be a part of.

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
It is concerning. They look sick. Do their stans not see this is not living your best life?
Youtube provides an amazing window into people’s psyches. It’s sad to watch people decline and unravel over time over an obsession. These two are clearly obsessed with being famous but in the way children would, just assuming it happens by magic. They’ve ruined relationships, their health, bank accounts and their real life careers just to chase a trend. They look absolutely horrible, they are clearly suffering inside from living an unbalanced, unhealthy, obsessive lifestyle. I hope kids don’t watch their channel and think this is a representation of one’s “best life”. False advertising.

As much as I can’t stand Youtubers like them, I do wish the best for them and that means getting off YouTube, getting healthy and finding real happiness not the fake on camera kind.

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Looks like Five Fires has the first video on the reopening of Small World. BLAB must be besides themselves not being the first for that event.
They’ll never be the first to content like this. Difficult to get up early after spending all night drinking and eating 5000 calories right before bed. Their shtick now is closing the park and showing the Phat Cat Swingers perform.

• Haha
Really a whole video where they mention the fog about a dozen times!!!! They think it's so weird and uncommon to see fog in socal. Where have u been? If u actually were productive and woke up in the mornings and did stuff instead of sleeping til noon u dumb f#%$ would know there has been dense fog for the last 2 weeks, nothing new!!!!. We don't need a video telling us there is fog. Gtfoh.