Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

campwoodward

They do everything late because they are lazy and have no motivation..but they need that money so they use the little bit of energy they have to beg! Their viewers are literally talking amongst each other! That's how boring these two are!
Simply baffling. The laziness. They finally got the first super chat!!!

Reactions: 4

Jasmine510

I’ve been trying to understand the Adam situation with them, can someone please enlighten me?

From what I understand is it that they were living with him in Malibu and then he left for Florida and in the meantime they moved out suddenly so he had to come back to California to deal with the apartment before he was expecting?

Thanks in advance I’m just curious and not sure I fully get it!

It's from "shawninorlando" you can probably search it
Thanks I just googled his name and it came right up! Everyone should check it out, very telling!

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Did their pajama day work out? Was there a video and\or pics?
Looks like pajama day was a fail! I think one or two of their subs showed up in pajamas so they kept pretty quiet about that day! Haha

Wait. Did I miss something? How do we know Adam is on his way to Vegas?
I think someone here found out he's going to Vegas..I'm not sure. I thought he put out a vlog stating that but he did not.

The Real Deal

VIP Member
16:05 time stamp...... fake crying over blab t-shirt....... I dashed over after reading the comments here to watch.
That whole thing was so fake... KT is off the scale on the fake crying meter.
It's clearly set up by Spencer if you listen carefully you hear him say "We met in Toon Town" and yet they are acting all surprised to see him. Spencer asked him to be there, so they could do a quick promo for their shitty low-quality shirts, he must think people are dumb, and sadly some are, or at best they are naive.

Sidenote at the end someone asks how old Walt was when he died..... they do not know, and start guessing. Someone in the comments has to tell them, then KT acts like she knew.
They fool so many people it's sad! Notice they cut the live short. I muted the vid and kept glancing over at it and from what I gathered, it looks like they made under 100 in superchats! And it's usually the same people sending those superchats. I think a couple went to Victor but they probably won't give him crap!

Nickster71

VIP Member
If stuffing her face at Disney and having her boyfriend film and edit everything is HARDER than her previous NURSING job, then please tell me where she worked, because as I am a nurse, I would be happy to apply. It must be the easiest nursing job ever if stuffing churros in your mouth is harder. 😂😂😂

There are some YouTubers who work very hard. They come up with new ideas. They film and edit daily and perfect their “filmmaking” craft. She and Spence are not those people. 😂 I do think it’s probably a chore for Spencer as simply filming all day and then sitting home and editing a video are tedious. But she does none of that. She eats, laughs like a maniac, touches merchandise with her raw meat filled press on nails… and says it’s the hardest thing she’s done?
She had a few different nursing jobs. She'd quietly leave one and be off. Then she'd start another. I know one was at a school where she worked with one child

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
BLAB = TRASH

They put 20% effort into everything they do. They are extremely limited in any of the skills or traits it takes to be a successful YT channel/brand. It’s as if they stumbled into mediocrity and can’t even capitalize on it because they are low IQ, low quality and talentless people. Their latest Vegas video exemplifies all of that.

All hope I had for the channel improving as a previous subscriber is gone. They will not get any more views from me. GRIFTERS/PRETENDERS

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
What are the odds that BLAB helped him with costs of breaking the lease?
Zero. KT would have mentioned that it cost her to break the lease so that she could get donations for it. If they did chip in for the last month they probably took the couches in exchange.

The Real Deal

VIP Member
There's definitely plenty of material for a good thread name and recap! Post your suggestions. Don't be shy! 😊😄

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
For as long as I've watched BLAB I've always wondered how good a Surfer Spencer Is.
He's always claimed to be a Surfer, lived the Surfer lifestyle... yet in all their videos, there is next to no footage of him doing so, strange considering all the time very spend in the ocean outside their apartment.

I came across this old "Life Disney" video before the rebrand which shows him Surfing. Bear in mind they would choose the very best of his efforts to show here and this was it, and there is not much of it. I know people who have taken 2 lessons and can do what he is doing in this video.

Timestamp is 3.15

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nickster71

VIP Member
if you’re genuinely a fan of these people then you already know the only way to get them to respond to you is to pay them
Some of their fans seem so desperate to have their questions answered. But what I always found weird were the people who sent multiple in one stream.