Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Real Deal

VIP Member
What does that say about Spence? I used to think he was a good guy that just needed to lose her. I'd love to see him stumble over a superchat asking if it's true KT is a con artist!
He would not know what to say. But I have messages that prove he said she's a con artist! Lol..he'd probably say that the haters are making stuff up because they have nothing better to do! Suuuureee buddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
@1niteinParis
Some nasty stuff on there, she's not my type at all, whatever pays the bills I guess, who am I to judge.
Just hope Adam has been smart where she is concerned.
She seems the type who'd secretly record him, stuff he does, stuff he says, as "protection" for herself.
If anyone could bring Adam down, it would be her if he hasn't been smart around her.

Granite dog

VIP Member
Does anyone have a ballpark figure on how much these 2 panhandlers are paying monthly for the Malibu apt and the new one in Irvine? I am in N. Carolina, know that the prices are pretty high there in California.

linniemaby

Chatty Member
Now they are trying to let everyone know they dont like cruises. Interesting timing given that Ordinary Adventures is on a cruise and tim tracker just went on one. Gotta badmouth anything you cant have huh katie? She said you couldnt pay her to go on a cruise 🤔 you're doing target, home depot and costco videos and you expect anyone to believe you wouldnt go on a paid cruise?? You sold your soul for a below average YouTube channel but you draw the line at cruises 👌
Definitely cannot afford, and they know Disney would never sponsor them

Nickster71

VIP Member
With the reservation system, they are sunk. They would be there every single day for holiday nonsense if they could. Without that they have very little to offer. They have done no improvement of camera or presentation skills. They have seemingly no desire to vlog anything unique or interesting. At this rate they will both be 300 lbs and flat broke by spring
Makes me wonder if they will take off to WDW soon

Sfg40

It is clear to me that KT hates being in Malibu. She can barely stay 1 night. They've been there for 1 night in the last 2-3 months.

I think KT is frowned upon in Malibu. She's clearly from somewhere else when she's up there, and her personal appearance is something I think puts pressure on her in that environment.
I think they had intentions on vlogging from malibu for a week or so. I'm sure it sounded good back when they knew they weren't gonna be able to go to DL. Vegas is clearly out of desperation. I'm sure Katie loves talking about Malibu way more than being there.

Nickster71

VIP Member
In their Dec 6th video. Spencer ordered a salad and mentioned he's trying to "Watch It" (What he eats) I noticed he said, I'm trying to be conscious of what I'm eating. He didn't say "We"
He can not be happy with what has happened to him. He looks so sick and has most likely never been this big in his life.

Happiest

Chatty Member
When first mentioning they are in Mammoth she mentioned they are with her parents and she breezed over that very fast. How can her stepdad be taking time off from getting the chore list completed at the Anacapa Target dumpster overlook?

Some work ethic! 😆

• Haha

SRagan

Anyone seen this? Word seems to be out on blab
I had not seen this. This is great! Word needs to get out more about them. He was spot on.

Love the supply chain issue excuse that they had to wait for tires for their special vehicle OMG! Just messed them up big time. Morons.

Last edited:

OutofScope

VIP Member
I think it would be interesting if they had one last video collab with Adam, he'll have Natalie with him, and BLAB would probably edit her out of their videos like they normally do.

SRagan

Watching the live now. KT is making turkey meatballs. Old guy isn't there. OMG this vlog is just horrid!🤮 She is pathetic beyond words.

• Haha