Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SRagan

They managed to get in a healthy milkshake and fries! Oh and then of course staged the entrance to the hotel room. That made me cringe! It probably took 8 hours to drive to Vegas and they still got to the room and faked the entrance. It's as if they wanted to play this up like the fires again to play up the desperation.
My feelings and thoughts exactly.

Reactions: 4

Sfg40

I can't believe within the first few minutes of the video, KT opens a box and finds the star that she claims to have looked high and low for and couldn't find it, so much so that they delayed the live stream so they could order a new one.

Yet lo, she opens a box and it's right on the top. So she searched "high and low"... except for looking in the boxes? Too lazy to even open a box let alone empty one to search it thoroughly -- that's not looking "high and low" KT. Being thorough and opening things and emptying things out is "high and low".

Seems like she put as much effort into looking for the star as she does her "job"
Just more lies. They cant ever seem to do anything on time. Always an excuse. Maybe if you didnt sleep till noon and hop on IG for 3 hours you might have time to get your videos out on time

A live Christmas Tree Decorating? You couldn't find any growing grass to film, so you thought this was the next best thing?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
Alarming is the fact her waistline is at least 50+ inches. Based on her height that would put her 'BMI' at 'morbidly obese'. She needs help as she is really sick physically. And then throw in all the mental and emotional problems into the mix.

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Post this thread on Walking Dead sites. Let Spencers employers at AMC know more about his Disney life behind the scenes.

I love "assistant manager at a dog groomer".
Love this idea!!! I'm gonna get busy on this on the socials.
Nothing malicious of course, although I see no harm in mentioning the begging for money on superchats.
Just a general drawing of attention for the nice folks at AMC to what he does just in case some are unawares.

Last edited:

Sfg40

That video was just one of the videos that turned me on them, that was embarrassing. If you love Disney that much respect their codes, don’t waltz in like you’re going to eat at Earl of Sandwich or something.
And of course in true blab style she must come up with a lie/excuse about forgetting her dress 🙄 and the one time she does dress up it's at a ridiculous tiki bar where no one else is dressed up

View attachment 904110This chick wants designer bags, funds,home decor, and more! She wants her stans to buy or provide all that for her! Her "man" can't buy her all that stuff? She thought because Spence lived on the beach he was rich and she'd have it all! She likes to brag and deceive people, but they barely get by!
I cant imagine a loungefly fitting well on that frame. Good choice dissing loungefly Katie 👍

• Haha

Nickster71

VIP Member
She said Spencer was filming the Talking Dead at *she thinks* CBS. She cares so little about him that she doesn’t even know where he went to work. He is a desperate idiot for sticking with her.
I didn't see the live, but she knows he does Talking Dead at CBS Studios. She's been to tapings. So either you're right, she cares so little she can't remember, or maybe she's getting paranoid about giving info about where they are.

Mouse Daze

She does a couple stretches, then releases some gas, and that's yoga to her! 😂 She then walks to Mc Donalds after to complete her workout! Oh Katie, work on your inner self before you work on your outer self! You know you're fake and that's why these threads bother you! They bother you to the core!!!

Spencer said that she considers her booty to be her best asset!! I'm not kidding!
Like how she tried to wedge her big booty in a corner while she washed her nasty turkey fingers. She was constantly worried about the bootie shots. Thank goodness for her cooking uniform......black stretch pants.

• Haha

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Classic example of KT lying on a video.

Time stamp 7:15

Katie says "I WAS married"

When we all know KT "IS" married.

There is a lot of gold in this video, their BS always comes back to haunt them.

"we just grew apart".. no, you cheated KT because you're a, um, floozy?!? Lol

• Haha

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
There are a couple of people who send a superchat every single time they have a question! Like 1.99 each time! It's like they really want their questions seen and know that a superchat will catch BLABs attention. Smh! Stop sending those two fakes money! Geez!
Yea I've seen one guy, who I think has a YT channel with his wife, send like 15 superchats in one live stream because his normal questions weren't getting answered. Spencer kept calling him Larry. So weird.

• Wow

The Real Deal

VIP Member
I think you're right in regard to Old Man Spence, he seemed engaged and ready to talk about a variety of subjects but the Cheeseball with Sausage Fingers was lazy and wanted to take a fuckin' nap. She will be the death of this channel, I hope the Old Man can get out before she ruins him.
They're all over the place. They move to a pricey complex, but run to malibu and now claim to have yet, another "update"!

Is it because I don’t like her or does KTs comparison to the rise queue and reservations make zero sense.
You know when you don't like someone, everything they do or say is annoying and irritating lol .. she literally is the only person I don't like! But when you act like a total bitch, you're going to have people talk about you and not like you. She will forever think she's the high school mean girl! 🙄

The Real Deal

VIP Member
I hope that by now he is thrilled to be free of that beast of a man-woman and has moved on to a fulfilling relationship, rid of this controlling ogre.
I hope so too! She's the epitome of a toxic person! And Spencer still decided to pursue a more serious relationship with her knowing so much about her! I have always believed that he has an unhealthy obsession for her! What man in his right mind would want to get involved with a woman when there are many red flags waving right in front of him?!?!

I would think one would might be suicidal during a relationship with her as opposed to after , but everyone's different
I think it's 'cause she probably left him with nothing! Probably not even his manhood! I mean, look at Spencer's decline!