Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happiest

Chatty Member
Spencer shared with me (back when I talked to him), that an ex boyfriend of Katie's was suicidal after their relationship ended! I may have some text msgs in regards to this. I'll have to look.
I hope that by now he is thrilled to be free of that beast of a man-woman and has moved on to a fulfilling relationship, rid of this controlling ogre.

Reactions: 4

SRagan

I think you're right in regard to Old Man Spence, he seemed engaged and ready to talk about a variety of subjects but the Cheeseball with Sausage Fingers was lazy and wanted to take a fuckin' nap. She will be the death of this channel, I hope the Old Man can get out before she ruins him.
I agree. She's just a spoiled, lazy, leachy, b#$ch.

Reactions: 3
Looks like they’re in Downtown Disney tonight. I wonder what new content there could possibly be to mine tonight. I predict a review of the new merch that dropped this week and that they will continuously interrupt each other the entire time. Drink when KT mentions buying something for her niece.

Maybe they’re shopping for the charity toy drive?🧐

The Real Deal

VIP Member
YouTube is not allowing viewers to see the dislike count anymore. Can anyone still see the amount of dislikes? They're taking some of the fun away! lol

The Real Deal

VIP Member
He speaks well, he can rattle off facts/tidbits, he has a good sense of humor and is likeable when he exhibits his humble side. Her “bratty” influence on him makes him unlikeable due to the smugness and fakeness that permeates of off them straight into the camera.

Not to mention how downright disrespectful she is to him when she cuts him off mid-thought or mid-sentence. They can explain that shit or play it off any way they want, it’s PURE disrespect to him. No other way about it.

At the end of the day it’s all about Balls. Her balls are bigger than his right now and it’s steering the channel off of a big cliff.
I love this kooky comment on their Malibu Mart video lolView attachment 882495
Saw that comment and you are correct about Katie's balls being bigger than his! It's evident.

dramalt

VIP Member
I would normally agree that they’re throwing shade at Ordinary Adventures RE: the cruise thing (because it is 100% something they WOULD be interested in) but I actually do think that Katie has motion sickness, and that’s why they’re avoiding cruises…

Nickster71

VIP Member
That's what I always said they are gypsy grifters.....just beg for money...but the funny part is they do nothing fun they are in Vegas doing nothing exciting eating at a cafe .... They just take takebit don't give back...
Haven't watched this one, but it seems most of their Vegas vlogs are really just them eating, or Spence eating. Maybe some pool time here and there