Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
When they do a live stream next, can someone tag me? 🤣 I want to watch, but don't subscribe and I don't want to miss all the SuperChat gems.

Reactions: 3

Granite dog

VIP Member
Don't know if it makes a difference or not but I am using a Windows computer.

Just wondering, if people don't have the Extension, they may be less likely to click on the Dislike to give a Video a Thumbs down. Myself, I always like to see the number of Thumbs down.

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Oh what is happening on Reddit? Can someone please kindly summarize? I’m not as familiar with what is going on with Adam. I get the living situation debacle now and that he is distancing himself from them, but has he spoken out against them now?

Also I’m sorry I couldn’t find the post, but wanted to second the “AMEN!” someone replied to the person who said they hope BLAB can’t get reservations for awhile and that they go to people who deserve to go and don’t get to go very often! That’s how it should be.🙌🏻
No he hasn't spoken against them. I wish he would!

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Would love to know this too, I've always wondered. Some awesome people on here good with the detective work would be great to get an exact location.
I live about an hour away from the parks and I really have never spent too much time in the surrounding areas so I'm not sure about the neighborhood. Perhaps someone else here might be more familiar with the Anaheim area. Though I do believe BLAB was exaggerating about the how dangerous the neighborhood was. They had to do that to justify the move! I've never seen any gangs around Disneyland.

linniemaby

Chatty Member
They didn’t even update their Instagram to mention genie+ starting tomorrow. How can you be so bad at this?

Sfg40

There are times when she will read a superchat super fast like she knows it's coming. Most of the time it will take them a few minutes to read them

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
On a side note, has anyone seen this video from Brickey? This was AWESOME, it really made me laugh and I thought it was a great idea. Kudos to Brickey for the creativeness and humor. This is how you do it.

Reactions: 2

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
I understand their aim to go Live on this latest video was to scoop up some Super Chat $$ but holy hell that should have been an edited/produced video. I only skimmed and skipped through video but from what I saw the vibe felt forced, the choice of clothing was cringe and the music would have been better edited in vs. running off a tiny laptop speaker. I did catch a good dad joke from Spencer when he referenced "Stargate" regarding the Xmas tree star, I laughed (y).

Hate this dude. He’s all on BLABS nuts!
I have issues with some of the things Brickey says and how he comes off in his videos at times but I like his confidence, I like that he's tries different things, how he themes his videos and how he switches up his formats. I don't get his fascination with BLOB myself but I could care less who he hangs out with.

I would like to see Brickey or David from FB host a live podcast with Brickey, David & Spencer that focused on Disneyland history, aesthetics, etc. I think those 3 would be good together in a format like that. Regardless of whatever issues Brickey has with FB, etc. I think it would be a great conversation/series.

Last edited:

Nickster71

VIP Member
Their recent vlog at their Malibu place was much different than previous ones. They must be reading this thread because they seemed more calm or maybe subdued. They tried to do a little more interesting content.
We all know Katie 100% reads here, but maybe Spence started too. I do believe he really wants the channel to thrive. So maybe he feels he needs to step it up since he can't rein in Katie and from what I hear, the superchats have dropped off

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
Bye 👋🏾! It’s a free country and I call a spade a spade, which is why I’m here for this shit 😘
I'm sorry but I don't recall BLOB ever giving their political or racial opinions on their channel. It's dumb to even try and surmise what they think politically. Also, I don't think either of them are racist, they've never given me that impression at all. You're literally making shit up. Not cool and not fair, they are terrible YT'ers but they don't deserve to have shit like that made up about them.