Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

linniemaby

Chatty Member
Wow. Their new trader sams video when spencer is showing the big fire place in the beginning. Has no regard for anyones privacy as he records a mom who looks like she’s nursing her baby. As a mom who nursed in the park I feel for her, I would try and find quiet and low crowded areas to nurse (even tho I am pro public nursing. Feed your baby whenever, wherever) she looked uncomfortable and Spencer’s just continued to record. SMH.
Makes my blood boil as a nursing mom myself. I BF in public cause there’s nothing wrong with it, but doesn’t mean I would want it plastered on the fucking internet.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

The Real Deal

VIP Member
F83D7283-B89E-4D66-86EF-6DDB5201C8A3.jpg
This thumbnail is hilarious to me! I think Katie looks like a 'Karen'! Lol..Like the original Karen. And I don't use that term often...
85185751-24CF-4C58-B15C-D066B81F77BF.jpeg

• Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
Come on you guyyyyyyyzzzz. Like Katie said just because you see them eat the way they do on YouTube that doesn't mean that's a normal routine....

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Screenshot_20211201-154025.png
Screenshot_20211201-154157.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
The tree had gang ties so they had to let it go. It was unsafe and weaponized with needles.

Spencer: "I know how to water a tree. I've watered many trees in my time. It's just that this particular tree.... the tree in question, there was just know way of knowing"
LOL!!! The ocean air got to it.

• Haha

linniemaby

Chatty Member
They keep talking about how much the magic is gone at Disneyland but has anyone told them the magic was inside of them all along?

Seriously though, they inhaled all the magic and it's inside of their bloated bodies. Send help.
The ~magic~ is gone cause cast members are overworked and underpaid to dealing with Karen’s like them

David is killing it on FB, he's so productive. It really is a good way to look at how a really good vlogger operates versus how a lazy, really bad channel operates.
And David JUST went full time vlogger. How he has the energy I have no idea but I appreciate it.

UncleLester

VIP Member
The below is a conversation between Spencer, Katie, and Pixar Charlie that I could imagine playing out in the very near future:

Katie (to Pixar Charlie): Spencer and I have two very special surprises for you!

Pixar Charlie: 😐

Katie: Spencer and I want to invite you to join us to go to Disney's Aulani Hawaii Resort!

Katie: And we are going to let you charge all of our airfare and hotel rooms in advance to your Credit Card - so you can get the loyalty points! We know you love those Credit Card loyalty points!

Katie: You'll get to be in all of our Aulani videos and after we post them to YouTube - we will pay you back from the revenue that we make off the videos. We know you don't pay interest for 30 days!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
So wait you just move in to a new place probably haven't unpacked everything then you head out to Malibu, would you want to enjoy your new place...they are so wired.......bit like everyone said they are afraid to run into Adam...f them
Didn't even stick around to help Adam get rid of any of the old stuff they used or help clean up any of the mess they probably left behind. The Woo is out selling his refrigerator for cash and Spencer and KT are out eating on camera 50 miles away. Very telling about these 2 losers.

• Wow

Sfg40

Someone asked about blab and he responded "had some good times" and that he might pop up in their videos at some point. Kinda sounds like a classy way of saying I'm done with them

• Wow

The Real Deal

VIP Member
It's clear Spencer is the real draw for the channel. As annoying as he can be at times with repeating things, he seems like a genuinely fun kind of guy with a lot of knowledge regarding Disneyland, Hollywood, the LA area, etc. He has tons more upside to making the channel a success than she ever will because she's a one-trick pony (scream, dance, eat, mean-girl, raised in Disneyland🙄). Spencer can actually speak to the history of certain things, artistic influence, etc. If Spencer were to start a channel on his own, I would subscribe immediately and root for him. That channel's success would hinge greatly on his confidence in himself and keeping the content interesting and meaningful but I think the potential is 100x what it is now with the dead weight of KT dragging him down. Just my humble opinion.
Because I got to actually know him personally, I know for a fact that he doesn't feel confident enough to drive the channel to success on his own. He actually said he needs KT's audience. If he worked on his confidence and believed in himself, he could potentially do ok by himself. He needs his own personality to shine and not adopt the personalities of others as well.

Reactions: 15

UncleLester

VIP Member
Spencer seemed concerned about the $100 spent on the tree and lights. The credit card debt is taking hold now.
It’s glorious!!! They would traditionally drop this while “snacking” their way through the theme parks.

I would wager their personal relationship will be over by this time next year and the nail in the coffin will be finances. Federal Enhanced Unemployment Gravy Train has been over for almost three months now + they have taken on the Irvine lease (two major budget disrupters for them).

Putting quality aside, they have slowed down on their output of edited videos and live streams. They lost their hustle and their Golden Cow co-host in Adam as well. Plus they now have to spend effort, which must be exhausting as well for them, in drowning out the criticism as our numbers get stronger (from the rise of these threads being easier to find in search engines for those curious about the duo).

At some point, something will definitely have to give and I AM HERE FOR ALL OF IT!

• Heart
  • Haha

OutofScope

VIP Member
It appears that Justin and Ally were at the park during the fogging night as well. Typically, vloggers at Disney tend to run into other and usually appear in the other's video even if its for a brief greeting. If Justin did run into BLAB, its not shown. Justin is smart to keep his distance from these two. He's probably had the good sense not to get involved with them and probably feels validated after what they did to their mutual friend Adam.

Last edited:
People can make assumptions based off of BLABS behavior, actions and choice of words, but the subject of politics is touchy/sensitive and not everyone wants to engage in it. I personally don't care, nor do I get offended by people's political views or opinions about others' political views.I believe everyone is free to share their opinions, but if it causes a political "fight", then it's probably best to avoid these types of discussions. At the end of the day, they are terrible YouTubers because they are fake, boring and lazy! Ha
Well said! BLOB has intentionally put themselves out there, no one asked them to put their lives on social media for all to see. I frankly judge them more harshly for being lazy, middle aged grifters more than anything else!

For what it’s worth I don’t think this thread has veered too far down the politics rabbit hole. When posters start attacking each other here over political views is the day I say adios! Let’s not forget what brought us here together in the first place, our complete disgust with these two hot dog inhaling grifters!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here. You have all restored my faith in the fact that there are still good people out there with common sense and a moral compass.

• Heart

shadee91762

VIP Member
It's the middle of the night and we're not in the safest part of the desert???? What? Did those big bad Anaheim gangs follow them to Vegas? By the way 5:30pm is hardly the middle of the night and it's not pitch black out. I think she didn't want him attempting to change the tire because she figures he'll mess it up even more.

Hey Spence if your reading this I bet Brickey or Charlie can change a tire !! 😏

• Haha

westville

Chatty Member
No one plans to move out of an apartment on the other side of the country on Thanksgiving week unless forced to at short notice.

I don’t know about the plethora thing, but Adam purposely showing all the places he’d WALK or ride his bike to in the neighborhood, may have also been a subtle dig at BLAB acting like they lived in Escape from New York. He purposely showed a bit of the surrounding area and outside his apartment in his video. He said it was due to no longer needing privacy, but it is mighty coincidental given BLAB’s sob story.