Best Life and Beyond #4 365 Days a Year of Gluttony, Adultery, Soliciting, Fighting Gangs & Pajama Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my lanta!!! Lol..ok..she says she completed a makeup course long ago..I know this is NOT what they taught her! Does she not realize that dark bold brows make her appear masculine?? I used to work at MAC. If she had walked by my counter I would've sat her down in my chair and fixed that mess! Now I'll just laugh if she ever walks past me! 😂
Oh gosh! She over lines her brows the way Kylie Jenner over lines her lips 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Try watching their videos with no sound. You’ll see all of the micro facial expressions and body language that tells you how fake and pathetic they really are.

Reactions: 8
During their live chat i asked them numerous times what they are doing for the fire victims and she will not answer my question. She blocked me from the super chats!!! So I can't go that route. Obviously, they were just blowing smoke about having something planned for the fire victims.
During their live chat i asked them numerous times what they are doing for the fire victims and she will not answer my question. She blocked me from the super chats!!! So I can't go that route. Obviously, they were just blowing smoke about having something planned for the fire victims.
I asked them in the comment section of the video about the fire victims and what they had planned. And poof.........my comment was deleted. Boy, their true colors are really showing. Just another LIE from these 2 clowns!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Try watching their videos with no sound. You’ll see all of the micro facial expressions and body language that tells you how fake and pathetic they really are.
.........as an added bonus won't have hear KT and old man Spence say the word AMAZING.

I can picture that first tribal council
1st vote Katie
2nd vote Katie
3rd vote Katie.....
10 votes Katie 0 votes everyone else
Katie the tribe has spoken
Katie: "Haters gonna hate"
All the other vloggers: "Bye Felicia"
I'm way behind, but this is hilarious. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn’t it interesting that they left Vegas before sunrise to rush home when they intended to stay and video all things Las Vegas? I wonder what they are running away from.

I wonder if, on some level, they know they are worthless lying low lives with no positive impact on this world. They survive with funds begged from strangers (and an elderly mother) under false pretenses. If these were the days of the Wild West they’d be run out of town.

I wonder how long it will be until Katie Blob gets a phony “service animal” dog companion because of her PTSD over the fact that she could have been attacked while bringing in the groceries to Adam’s apartment. She was in grave danger. It was frightening! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
These two are lame begatron don't answer questions, they look like a hot mess. They just lie to the whole video. They are worthless I have no respect for them... Spencer dresses the same in every video he's 50 dressed like a 50-year-old.. why do a live if you're not going to answer questions at least fresh baked when he goes live he answers questions and is very informative

At 1:19:45 of their latest begging/chat, someone asked if they are going to see Adam before he leaves. Katie said they hope to, but if not they will see him in Florida. She also said they talked to him every day. Spencer looks uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At 1:19:45 of their latest begging/chat, someone asked if they are going to see Adam before he leaves. Katie said they hope to, but if not they will see him in Florida. She also said they talked to him every day. Spencer looks uncomfortable.
So perhaps KT pushed to move from the apartment and Spence didn't want to? She thinks it's fine, but S knows they screwed him? He and Adam were always friends first before she came along. He probably wanted to get the hell put of dodge before Adam got there. Awkward.

One thing that really gets under my skin about these two.

They have a total of 35 comments on their latest Bellagio video…Those two lazy clowns can’t take a total of 10 minutes to engage with all of the people that write something nice or thoughtful to them with a “Like” or “Thank You”, however, they spend hours monitoring to be quick to delete any comment that could be considered even the slightest of critical.

Very fragile of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yea! They supposedly talk/text every other day and consider him to be one of their best friend's, but when asked if they're going to see him before he leaves, KT says they don't know! And according to KT, the tire incident ruined all the plans they had in Vegas, thus forcing them to come home a day early! She also had to mention how tiring the move was and Vegas was supposed to be a nice break! Those two make it so obvious when they lie! It's pretty funny!

Anyone seen this? Word seems to be out on blab
I like him! Wow! He's not afraid to speak out! More vids like this please!! 😁

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

They have a total of 35 comments on their latest Bellagio video…Those two lazy clowns can’t take a total of 10 minutes to engage with all of the people that write something nice or thoughtful to them with a “Like” or “Thank You”, however, they spend hours monitoring to be quick to delete any comment that could be considered even the slightest of critical.

Very fragile of them.
I agree. I used to be a big fan, but I always noticed this. They should at least engage the first few hours the video is up!

Anyone seen this? Word seems to be out on blab
I had not seen this. This is great! Word needs to get out more about them. He was spot on.

Love the supply chain issue excuse that they had to wait for tires for their special vehicle OMG! Just messed them up big time. Morons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Very fragile of them.
Sounds like common sense right? Take 10 minutes and reply/engage. Give a little back. Its like every strategy the come up with to help the channel grow has to involve trickery and gimmicks. You're over thinking it Blab

Yea! They supposedly talk/text every other day and consider him to be one of their best friend's, but when asked if they're going to see him before he leaves, KT says they don't know! And according to KT, the tire incident ruined all the plans they had in Vegas, thus forcing them to come home a day early! She also had to mention how tiring the move was and Vegas was supposed to be a nice break! Those two make it so obvious when they lie! It's pretty funny!

I like him! Wow! He's not afraid to speak out! More vids like this please!! 😁
That was my first thought! Seems like she is going out of her way to prove things are ok with Adam. Yet the biggest proof would be showing up in his video or him being in yours. And you're talking/texting but not HELPING him 🤔🙄

Reactions: 9
Just checking in on this thread with all you good people after being in a food coma. Nice to see the wheels (literally 😂) falling off for these two Grifty McGrifters. Who goes to Vegas to film and then only captures footage of themselves going up escalators, and searching for cake vending machines??? They settled on filming in the Bellagio for a whole video that could have easily been a 5 min segment. Can't believe they have ANY followers at this point.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Adam drove across the country to deal with their mess and they never once got together. Not to pick up a last box or drop off a key or have a last meal. They instead chose to get as far away as possible from him the minute he got in the car to CA. Don't be fooled by these fools. She would have mentioned it if they actually saw each other. She only says they text every other day. Which probably is about ending the apartment. These two used Adam and everyone knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10