Best Life and Beyond #4 365 Days a Year of Gluttony, Adultery, Soliciting, Fighting Gangs & Pajama Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Out of all the things I'm thankful for, I'm thankful that I'm not the only one who sees BLABS true colors! 😁 There was a time when I thought I was! I would wonder why most people didn't see or know what I did! I would think that everyone's intuition was failing them. Lol..
You guys make me laugh daily and I'm glad this community has common sense and nobody here lacks the ability to be a good judge of character. Can't say the same for BLABS stans! 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
These two are living their "Best Life" in Las Vegas on a hotel tram and eating old cake from a vending machine. This is Las Vegas of all places and this is the best they got.. I'm serious when I say their existence is miserable.

And Spencer still can't hold a fork unless it's in his hand like a baby spoon.
😂👏🏻 “eating old cake” omg so funny

Just watched. You're so right
Agreed! I’ve noticed a lot of copying Justin! But without the charm and integrity that Justin has.

Happy Thanksgiving all!😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Did their pajama day work out? Was there a video and\or pics?
Looks like pajama day was a fail! I think one or two of their subs showed up in pajamas so they kept pretty quiet about that day! Haha

Wait. Did I miss something? How do we know Adam is on his way to Vegas?
I think someone here found out he's going to Vegas..I'm not sure. I thought he put out a vlog stating that but he did not.

Reactions: 4
I think someone here found out he's going to Vegas..I'm not sure. I thought he put out a vlog stating that but he did not.
Oooooh ok. I kinda checked out of his Venice vlog today and was just letting it play for noise while I enjoyed my post dinner coma lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oooooh ok. I kinda checked out of his Venice vlog today and was just letting it play for noise while I enjoyed my post dinner coma lol
It looks like they are home. It's in her IG stories. She also addresses why they aren't spending Thanksgiving with family

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It looks like they are home. It's in her IG stories. She also addresses why they aren't spending Thanksgiving with family
What happened to "we're going to go live several times from Vegas so make sure to subscribe"???? Sounds like a bunch of BS to me! They're probably sick...

• Heart
They returned home as soon as they had confirmation that The Woo had left Orange County. #Cowards

I wonder how they are taking the news that David from FB is now going fulltime in the vlogging world? I would guess that they are worried that it will mean less views for them.

Didn't BLOB have 85-86k subs last week? It looks like they've lost a couple thousand in the past few days. Good.