Best Life and Beyond #4 365 Days a Year of Gluttony, Adultery, Soliciting, Fighting Gangs & Pajama Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words. Not KT on her IG story comparing “a shortage in their Best Life and Beyond shop” to small businesses being taken down from the pandemic. This beast is truly so self serving and so delusional.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
That was my first thought! Seems like she is going out of her way to prove things are ok with Adam. Yet the biggest proof would be showing up in his video or him being in yours. And you're talking/texting but not HELPING him 🤔🙄
They did the same when they had a falling out with The Duoo. They kept trying to prove to everyone that they were the best of friends and all the while they weren't even talking to each other anymore!

Reactions: 8
They spent Thanksgiving alone and away from family and friends. That TikTok video was spot on. They've turned their back on everyone in their lives for Disneyland. It's very sad. A Thanksgiving video with Adam (and other vloggers) would have been their best move of the year. They could of sent The Woo away with a grand feast and Katie could have proven to us all she owned a dress that fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I skimmed through the last video. They sure do know how to say the right things but they are very bad at deception and hiding their true selves through the friendly masks. Spencer’s eyes and brow say it all, even through forced smiles. Katie trying to be sincere with “awww thank you” or “we love youuu” is 100% false sincerity and contrived.

Also, it’s so demoralizing to him when she just steamrolls his train of thought during a response to a question, like complete disregard for him and his thoughts. She’s a bleeping monster and he’s a pathetic little boy in a 50 year old tired, weathered meatbag.

Reactions: 11
One thing that really gets under my skin about these two.

They have a total of 35 comments on their latest Bellagio video…Those two lazy clowns can’t take a total of 10 minutes to engage with all of the people that write something nice or thoughtful to them with a “Like” or “Thank You”, however, they spend hours monitoring to be quick to delete any comment that could be considered even the slightest of critical.

Very fragile of them.
True!!!!! They immediately deleted my comment about helping the fire victims.

They spent Thanksgiving alone and away from family and friends. That TikTok video was spot on. They've turned their back on everyone in their lives for Disneyland. It's very sad. A Thanksgiving video with Adam (and other vloggers) would have been their best move of the year. They could of sent The Woo away with a grand feast and Katie could have proven to us all she owned a dress that fit.
Katie was just too lazy to do anything! The excuse she gave for not spending Thanksgiving with family was a bunch of BS! "We see our family all the time so we figured we'd just stay home and relax". You see your family all the time but skip seeing them on Thanksgiving?!? Suuuureee Jan! She is the laziest person I know!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I left a comment on Fresh Baked's last video about our favorite couple. Feel free to show some love!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Adam drove across the country to deal with their mess and they never once got together. Not to pick up a last box or drop off a key or have a last meal. They instead chose to get as far away as possible from him the minute he got in the car to CA. Don't be fooled by these fools. She would have mentioned it if they actually saw each other. She only says they text every other day. Which probably is about ending the apartment. These two used Adam and everyone knows it.
When people used to ask about Ashlie from the Duoo, Katie's standard reply was she just texted her that day. It was bull, they were no longer friends

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have no words. Not KT on her IG story comparing “a shortage in their Best Life and Beyond shop” to small businesses being taken down from the pandemic. This beast is truly so self serving and so delusional.
She loooooved complaining during the shut downs how much small businesses were suffering yet has yet to show a single local small business on their channel. So many local restaurants these two could stuff their faces at, yet it’s the same Trader Joe’s and Disneyland tit.

In the latest live at about the 40:10 timestamp there are no words to describe the accolades that they give to Adam....Very telling.

In the latest live at about the 40:10 timestamp there are no words to describe the accolades that they give to Adam....Very telling.
Sorry 46:10

Reactions: 6

They are coming to reality that Adam could make a single 4 minute video that could destroy their gravy train and make them both go back to punching a clock to be able to eat.

A Venn Diagram of their fans also massively overlaps with being Adam fans and that becomes very dangerous with betraying Adam (since he is probably the preferred channel of the two to about 99%).

They should really just keep his name out of their mouths right now instead of the charades that they are still friends.

Someone on a live stream needs to bait Katie into saying something about Natalie. That could be the the trigger that tips Adam from being the bigger person and doing a rant about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Katie was just too lazy to do anything! The excuse she gave for not spending Thanksgiving with family was a bunch of BS! "We see our family all the time so we figured we'd just stay home and relax". You see your family all the time but skip seeing them on Thanksgiving?!? Suuuureee Jan! She is the laziest person I know!
Definitely BS. Anytime they go out of their way to explain anything, you can assume its BS. At the beginning of the livestream they are STILL trying to explain why Spencer didnt just change the tire 🙄

• Haha

Their little homage sounds more like what one would say about a coworker who retired or leaving the company or otherwise moving on. If things were normal with Adam, they wouldn't be saying that.

Reactions: 5
I'm expecting a livestream beg-a-thon any day now. Going on about how EXHAUSTED they are and how there is sooooo much going on this time of year for them. Then they will push the crappy merch followed by them teasing some very exciting things coming up soon for them that will turn out to be nothing more than them eating holiday treats at DL and showing decorations everyone has already shown a million times View attachment 890346

I see where she got her inspirationView attachment 890350
Hey I was pretty close with my predictions
Exhausted✅
Busy✅
Crappy merch push✅
Tease something exciting ✅
I should've added them licking Brickey's behind because that was also included.

I can't believe these two went all the way to Vegas to look at decorations and eat vending machine cake. Then have the nerve to say they were on time restraints!!? From WHAT? You don't have a job. You have nothing but time. They make Tim and Jenn look mildly interesting.

Reactions: 10
If Adam doesn't speak then eventually another one of their vlogger friends will. I think the only way those two will ever be fully exposed, is if they do another one of their friend's wrong and they talk! Someone will eventually talk! Most people will believe them because info will be coming from a close source.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been trying to understand the Adam situation with them, can someone please enlighten me?

From what I understand is it that they were living with him in Malibu and then he left for Florida and in the meantime they moved out suddenly so he had to come back to California to deal with the apartment before he was expecting?

Thanks in advance I’m just curious and not sure I fully get it!

It's from "shawninorlando" you can probably search it
Thanks I just googled his name and it came right up! Everyone should check it out, very telling!

Reactions: 4