Best Life and Beyond #31 In efforts to escape The Woo, Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons flee to BU!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I skimmed the lastest video, watched them eat a breakfast sandwich and a donut and gamble. Riveting 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nothing says flexing that Best Life like playing penny slots. What’s next? Brown bagging 40s from the cornerstore?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
And Lalo becomes more and more of a pansy. Youve got the sad presence of an over 50 divorced loser the more you attempt to speak. Get some hair dye and some friends to go to Disneyland with you lonely ass ancient.

Shouldn't you be in Vegas enjoying your "Best Life?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don’t have the extra energy for this today but all of the artwork is fair use (since it’s parody that is criticizing blab). Nice effort though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes that is a great movie but i meant
Something About MARI. Do you know about that one? Its a opposite type of parody involving a desperate older woman who tries to get with a young successful guy, unsuccessfully

FYI, the Best Life and Beyond Youtube channel is operating legally and within the framework of the laws of The United States of America by Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower. Any attempts at libel defamation or harassment of Best Life and Beyond and its proprietors listed above beyond the innocent statements that fall under the rules and terms of this platform here are 100% illegal. Please be advised that everyone here is accountable for their actions and words in terms of libelous and slanderous statements, as well as actions that have intent to defame another human being whether on this platform or in the real world. Any attempts at making false complaints and accusations regarding Best Life and Beyond and its proprietors to any business or persons in an effort to destroy or defame them can be investigated and linked directly to these threads and their authors. There is a clear and very definable legal line that cannot be crossed in regards to words printed on this and all social networks in terms of cyber defamation. Impersonation and Artwork copyright infringement is also illegal and can be documented here and linked to its author. Copyright infringement and impersonation with intent to defame and harass is also illegal. Any and all attempts to undermine, defame or harass Best Life and Beyond here and in the physical world will documented and its authors prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Thank you.

At least she doesnt have a doggie face like you Mari. Youre worn out as F. Lol
Woof woof!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I don’t care if that fat cheating witch or that elderly fuckface or any of these bleeping degenerate vloggers know my true identity or not. I just prefer to remain unknown in person so that I can approach them pretending to be a stan to get them talking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Something About MARI. Do you know about that one? Its a opposite type of parody involving a desperate older woman who tries to get with a young successful guy, unsuccessfully

FYI, the Best Life and Beyond Youtube channel is operating legally and within the framework of the laws of The United States of America by Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower. Any attempts at libel defamation or harassment of Best Life and Beyond and its proprietors listed above beyond the innocent statements that fall under the rules and terms of this platform here are 100% illegal. Please be advised that everyone here is accountable for their actions and words in terms of libelous and slanderous statements, as well as actions that have intent to defame another human being whether on this platform or in the real world. Any attempts at making false complaints and accusations regarding Best Life and Beyond and its proprietors to any business or persons in an effort to destroy or defame them can be investigated and linked directly to these threads and their authors. There is a clear and very definable legal line that cannot be crossed in regards to words printed on this and all social networks in terms of cyber defamation. Impersonation and Artwork copyright infringement is also illegal and can be documented here and linked to its author. Copyright infringement and impersonation with intent to defame and harass is also illegal. Any and all attempts to undermine, defame or harass Best Life and Beyond here and in the physical world will documented and its authors prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Thank you.

Katie didnt you say the trolls didnt bother you and to bring it on. What next? Going to try to get another CM in Disneyland written up because you think you are above everyone. Majority of us CM can't stand you. Take that to town hall and report that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Sus... 🏴‍☠️ 🏴‍☠️ 🏴‍☠️

Hey KT, I'm not scared of your Pre-Paid Legal plan...🤣🤣🤣👨‍⚖️👩‍⚖️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Their channel is not legally abiding by the laws of all 50 states. For example- here in Florida, adultery is still legally considered a misdemeanor

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.