Best Life and Beyond #31 In efforts to escape The Woo, Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons flee to BU!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GriftyCrumbs and Vlad had to be different people. Vlad was calling me a girl and Grifty was calling me an old man? Are they just fishing? Maybe the same person trying different tactics🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Guess them being unplugged for a few days actually re-lit their fire. Which is awesome.

Too bad it apparently gave them energy and re-lit their hate for the trolls on tattle and not for their paying Patreons members
Yeah I’ll never understand the conscious decision to focus more on haters and trolls than their own genuine fans lmao. What is the name of the personality disorder that causes that sort of behavior?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
GriftyCrumbs and Vlad had to be different people. Vlad was calling me a girl and Grifty was calling me an old man? Are they just fishing? Maybe the same person trying different tactics🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️😂
Definitely fishing and trying to catch people up. Get them mad enough to respond. When will they learn they just make it worse for themselves and the butt of more jokes. What happened to not caring at all what people say about you cause you have such thick skin? Thick fat or thick skin?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah I’ll never understand the conscious decision to focus more on haters and trolls than their own genuine fans lmao. What is the name of the personality disorder that causes that sort of behavior?
Honestly, most cluster B personality disorders* 👀 just sayin'

*not a diagnosis lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It pains me to say this.... but I gatta give it to em...

GriftyCrumbs is a hilarious screen name for them

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Best Life and Beyond #32 Grifters threaten libel action, expected patreon members only a fraction

• Haha
  • Heart
And they really think they know who I am but am I really who they think I am? I could be someone who's close to the person they think I am or a doggie like they said! Until they find my actual IG, which was created about 8 months ago and has posts about them, they really don't know. But now they'll go searching for it! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyways it’s pretty funny stuff how Big Daddy Serf got himself a sweet custom New Era retail brand hat with nice embroidery, but according to the picture that was posted several pages back, it looks like the one that they are selling to their fans who make their entire lifestyle possible is just cheap printing on a no name brand straight from China hat. I don’t care enough to actually look to see what they are selling but duck them

• Haha
  • Wow
Just watched their Vegas video. That’s 20 minutes I’ll never get back. Her hair looks like straw and her eyebrows, WTF! Watching her play slots is like watching paint dry. I’d rather watch paint dry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Same person. They both made the exact same innocuous comment. What a loser.

ETA: this go around he was smart and hid his viewing history because he got called out last time 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyways it’s pretty funny stuff how Big Daddy Serf got himself a sweet custom New Era retail brand hat with nice embroidery, but according to the picture that was posted several pages back, it looks like the one that they are selling to their fans who make their entire lifestyle possible is just cheap printing on a no name brand straight from China hat. I don’t care enough to actually look to see what they are selling but duck them
No, that's correct. Thats what they are selling. 4 color screen printed garbage from china.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.