Best Life and Beyond #31 In efforts to escape The Woo, Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons flee to BU!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best Life & Beyond #32: They Think They're High Rollin' & Then Go Start Trollin' But Tattle Keeps Strollin' Along

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I just watched them go to Las Vegas to eat giant breakfast sandwiches and donuts then drop $200 on gambling. Where is this extra money coming from yet Katie can't afford to finish her divorce. 20 min of the same crap they could have done in Irvine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1313690 really KT? Why did you allow this comment on your OFFICIAL channel insta then? Your comments are limited so you specifically allowed it.

View attachment 1313693
Oh my god I am so sick of her bullshit. It is so gross how she is playing pretend that she's an ally--much like every corporation during pride month--when it is so obvious she's actually a bigot.

Thunder chickens??? Lol wtf

This guy really needs to just stop and focus on his family
He's just missing the Thunder Thighs tier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Katie has clearly never heard of "fair use" and "parody." 🤣 That's hilarious she thinks she's a lawyer now; maybe Big P typed this one up for her...
She's blaming the "trolls" for ruining her channel and reputation! Let it be known and documented that SHE is ruining her own channel and reputation! We just state the obvious and call it like it is! The truth is the truth! There is also documentation out there of Spencer stating everything we state here! So he actually agrees with all of us and anyone else who knows KT, but she probably threatens to sit on him if he doesn't protect her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
you lonely ass ancient
Lonely ass ancient doesn't even sound bad; it sounds cool like they're saying Lalo is some sort of awesome primordial being from an ancient civilization. 🤣

I like how they posted the $100 slots thumbnail like they are some extravagant spenders. That may have been big bucks to drop at the slots back in Serf’s day, but we are now several decades past those days. How much do they drop on desserts at Disneyland each night? At Costco? At the liquor store and dispensary? If you’re going to make content, it better be at least $1000 to start and even that’s not interesting to watch. Losing a bill at the penny slots 🤣🤣
Big Red probably lied to The Queen of Dungland that they were in the High Roller room.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine if she never brought up “trolls and haters”? I see Brickey, TPO and FF on tattle w lots of pages but I have never once seen them limiting comments. I remember on ONE live that Dylan had pre pandemic that there was an actual troll. Just coming in to say dirty words that didn’t relate to anything. After that he had one moderator but I’ve never seen any other hate on his Lives or IGs. Same w ATW. He’s got some negative comments on YT sometimes but it always fizzles out because he ignores it completely. I wonder what would happen if they ignored it completely

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I legit am so jealous of her. I want to shove all the sweets and carbs in my giant maw and not give af.
And not work, sleep til noon, have someone cater to my every whim and tell me how good my churro farts smell. Wipe my ass and tell me I'm pretty.

Who wouldn't be jealous!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.