Best Life and Beyond #31 In efforts to escape The Woo, Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons flee to BU!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pardon my French - but this latest video is dog tit. This sad, nothing burger of a Vlog is the beginning of the end for BLAB.
I couldn't agree more. Is it her that's trying to copy these other channels? Is she unmoored by the divorce? Her disastrous defamatory Columbia vlog? Somethings got her spiraling. I'm still shocked at how crappy that vlog was. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is generally true but might depend on the place? Spouse went to Vegas once to stay on the way up to another destination and walked in with our camera in hand (not even recording) and was promptly and sternly told that there was no photography or video in the place.
And the rules are rarely enforced universally. Some people get trespassed for filming - other people pretty much film in the same place full time.

Reactions: 18
You heard it here first guys their HOSTED stay!

A skipper CM from Jungle Cruise came in to say they tried to report another skipper for making a vlogger joke!
A "Hosted" stay, how apropos, they are parasites, they live off of anyone they can use as their host... 🦟

1654211152398.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“It is strange they seem to come on here when a video is released”.
They think they can distract us from down voting their video.
They think they can honestly distract me? I've got three browsers open all with multiple tabs and Adobe Premiere Pro going. I'm made for multi-tasking. I've already downvoted their stupid video multiple times. Trust me. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sounds like someone isn’t living their Best Life on their Vegas trip

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Best Life & Beyond #32 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower in time for jubilee, it has been decreed, head to Vegas to lose their money

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guess them being unplugged for a few days actually re-lit their fire. Which is awesome.

Too bad it apparently gave them energy and re-lit their hate for the trolls on tattle and not for their paying Patreons members

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Guess them being unplugged for a few days actually re-lit their fire. Which is awesome.

Too bad it apparently gave them energy and re-lit their hate for the trolls on tattle and not for their paying Patreons members
Just wait until she sees the fake Mickey on the strip. All the emotions from Fantasmic will come rushing in and that will be it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.