Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No food again today, clearly "off plan"

What he does is up to him, as it is with anybody... i mean I can't stand harry pickard, I wouldn't give him the steam off my piss, but benji benji benji...at least he posts when he has a pizza or 10 and has not chinese food (šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚) where is the honesty?

Think of how the lovely people who have gifted you the stuff that they have, so you can use the insta fame you so badly desire to help promote them are going to feel that you have been being a greedy spunktrumpet and also the followers you didn't buy... its them I feel sorry for.

you're a bleeping joke.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I donā€™t understand what heā€™s playing at. We all have tit weeks, post some wildly off-plan meals, share the gains etc and then do the ā€œdrawing the lineā€ post. It makes us more human and relatable. Sure if Ben did that , he might lose followers but heā€™d gain respect. (He wouldnā€™t get any respect from me, I know heā€™s a wanker, but you get my drift.)

Reactions: 1
Heā€™s a fraud. Clearly drinks gallons upon gallons of MĆ¼ller light then doesnā€™t post thatā€™s heā€™s off plan. Everybody as weeks where theyā€™ve gained, tit happens. Iā€™ve came away from SW after I realised itā€™s completely unsustainable long term. Perfectly healthy calorie deficit life style allows me to eat what the hell I want as lo as I donā€™t take the piss. But that doesnā€™t get you gifted free tit šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
Heā€™s a toss pot. Doesnā€™t post pictures of food and then all of a sudden faces a massive gain. Gainwithross sorry slimwithross is just like this, along with so many other sw frauds out there
Thanks for pointing out SlimWithRoss, had a peek at his account. What a car crash šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks for pointing out SlimWithRoss, had a peek at his account. What a car crash šŸ™ˆ
heā€™s a train wreck honestly, respect to him for actually trying to count calories and escape the La la land of sw but heā€™s still a mess

Reactions: 2
Beginning to think the secret to having a successful SW account on Instagram is to be a complete failure at SW, slimwithross, emilywalters, bigben, budgetslimmer etc all the exact same. Massive sheep followings but arenā€™t actually good at losing weight šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Beginning to think the secret to having a successful SW account on Instagram is to be a complete failure at SW, slimwithross, emilywalters, bigben, budgetslimmer etc all the exact same. Massive sheep followings but arenā€™t actually good at losing weight šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
One of the absolute worst for hiding his gain is the foodieslimmer.
He lost 16 stone in one year and has gained 15 of it back...not that you would know as he only posts on plan meals and old before and after pics for his #transformationtuesdays on the grid.
He has recently rejoined SW and mentions he has had an 'horrendous gain' but still doesn't mention how much anywhere on his page.
I only know because he commented on someone elses post, who mentioned they had gained, saying he had gained back 15 stone in the past year or so.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He lost 16 stone in one year and has gained 15 of it back...not that you would know as he only posts on plan meals and old before and after pics for his #transformationtuesdays on the grid.
He has recently rejoined SW and mentions he has had an 'horrendous gain' but still doesn't mention how much anywhere on his page.
I only know because he commented on someone elses post, who mentioned they had gained, saying he had gained back 15 stone in the past year or so.
How the duck do you gain FIFTEEN STONE in a year?! What did he eat, car parts?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Roughly translated to... "I've had a massive gain. and I'm still trying to be relatable"

bleeping chode.
Hmm, meals for one, Ben? Are your family fed up supporting you?
I see a couple of people have asked about his missing weigh-in. Iā€™ll screenshot the post before he deletes it. šŸ¤£
2008109D-1327-4BC4-8D7E-8D51F8776ACB.jpeg

• Haha
Just waiting for the latest #mondaymotivation post...how about tomorrow we have #transparencytuesday where you be honest with your followers, but then, they're mostly purchased bots so they won't give a monkeys duck...
you have well and truly fell down the insta rabbit hole ben.... again, I commend your weight loss, I honest to god admire you for it... but you need to be honest with people...but you won't do that... it's all about you....tagging yourself and sw that have duck ALL to do with you or weight loss.

bleep.

Reactions: 2
bleeping Hell, was he on an IV drip of Trans Fats? šŸ˜³ pilling on over a Stone a month for a year is some doing

Reactions: 1
bleeping Hell, was he on an IV drip of Trans Fats? šŸ˜³ pilling on over a Stone a month for a year is some doing
Yeah, Iā€™ve just done the calculations, thatā€™s an average of 17.5 lbs a month ON. Thatā€™s seems both impossible and implausible. What a bellend.