Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Feel sorry for his wife even more now. Not only does he twat around on insta all day while she works, we now know he's leaving her all the housework for her to do when he gets in.
Lazy sexist pigrat.
Sorry the man of the castle is much too busy wanking to pictures of himself in a tux while tongue fucking free yogurts to lower himself to housework. Now get into the kitchen where you all belong! #slimmingworld #cuntoftheyear

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Catwinky

Chatty Member
All most people have done is criticise ben for cringy pics, begging for freebies and posting pics of his kids with the SW hastag for likes.

_beingbrittany does this and they call her 'titts' and critcise her parenting. No concern for mental wellbeing here....

Screenshot_20200222-181236.jpg

• Heart

Clemmieinwonderlust

[/QUOTE]
Sounds like you’d love him too, you’re so obsessed you stalk him on Instagram and write about him daily on here. Admit you love him, you’ll feel so much better for it 🤣

Yet you’re threatened by him and obsessed? He’s doing something right then!!! 🤣
Notice your not denying what a two faced fuck you are! Slagging off other people on the other threads but seem to think Ben should be an exception.

Catwinky

Chatty Member
yep...well and truly lost the plot...

He clearly buys followers too... I honestly cannot get my head around people desperate for fame on instagram...

when he first found out about his thread on here, he posted on insta aiming it all at me and posted this...

and like i said at the time... I'd rather just be an asshole, than be an asshole that gets all dressed up and has nowhere to go...View attachment 81259
That photo honestly makes my clit shrivel up and retract inside me

• Haha

TheFabFader

VIP Member
Ffs, I bugger off to make dinner (turkey stir-fry, lots of speed and I’ve 127 pictures to prove it 😉) and it all kicks off. Is taketheedgeoff a relative of Ben’s? Are we going to sit up and take heed of what she/he says? No?
As you were then.

• Heart

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I honestly hate him.

he is so fake and full of himself.

I am honestly on the verge of returning to insta...

but I fear i will be blocked by him, because he cannot be honest...

yet again ben, all the posts of your slimy little rat face, but still nothing about a weigh in for the last 3 weeks and considering your instagram is about weightloss (even tho lately its been about begging for free frylight you simple cunt) I find your lack of weigh ins laughable... why not treat us to a live weigh in again....

A LIVE WEIGH IN....could you be anymore full of yourself..

#swdickheadoftheyearanditsonlyfebruary

• Haha

TheFabFader

VIP Member
Christ on a bike, have you looked at his highlights? I expected to see recipes for his batch cooking, his personal invention of hasselback chicken and twatty jelly and custard but he’s put screenshots of the idiots who have tagged him when they’ve cooked his meals! Big_head_to_bigger_head, more like.

• Haha
  • Heart

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Fairly new to slimming world need to lose weight, started my own instagram page. Someone told me to start following Ben Inchecked his posts and couldn’t do it
What an ego this man has

Big_ben_to_supersized_ego_ben should be his Instagram name what a narcissist
weightlosswithwhale is a great bloke. follow him.

an absolute diamond of a bloke amongst a circus of cunts.

ben, you may as well go to frylight hq, find a staff member and ask them to recreate the "please sir I want some more" scene from oliver! with you.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

TheFabFader

VIP Member
I’m thinking of going on his profile and naively asking if he’s blind weighing this month, friends do it and find it encouraging etc. He’d probably ignore me or delete the question but I want people to see him for the lying cunt that he is.

Catwinky

Chatty Member
Sounds like you’d love him too, you’re so obsessed you stalk him on Instagram and write about him daily on here. Admit you love him, you’ll feel so much better for it 🤣

Yet you’re threatened by him and obsessed? He’s doing something right then!!! 🤣
I think this person (99.5% sure is Ben) was trying to trap us and lard in particular, into going after Bens poor dad with their post last night.
But as we're not to go after an innocent family member, they're having to resort to childish insults. Sad really.

Not enough to sell out your poor kids and wife for likes you are now attempting to sacrifice your dads privacy to people who you misguidedly regard as 'trolls', just to prove some sort point?

Disgusting.

• Heart

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣 iv replied twice and it said my replies hadnt posted so I wrote another and it posted them all. So iv had to delete them and start again. What a day.
But yes it has been noticed you have posted a photo and used wills weight as your before weight as a sly dig. It's also noticed that your a complete wanker. Have a great day sat on your arse ben or running round the fields taking selfies with joggers you pass while the rest of us have work 😁

Imagine crying on your instagram and trying to shame lard for talking on here. Getting your mate to message will because you've blocked him and darent do it yourself. Then actively going out your way to post things on purpose looking for a reaction on here with daft digs looking for a rise? Silly twat. How anyone can want to be associated with an embarrassing tosspot like him is beyond me. And his poor kids will no doubt be bullied when they reach secondary school because of his vanity and over sharing too. Bless them xx
I could understand him "shaming me" but I didn't even start the thread about him 😂😂

I don't think he quite knew how to react when he saw that someone (me) who follows slimming world, got the same awards as him, thought he was a massive wanker. I have never been a kiss arse, never will be, and it was like "oooh look at the big naughty man, don't follow him..."

grow up you fucking cockwomble..

from one slimming world man of the year to another...lick my balls ben. lick my fucking balls.

I shall never forget what Will said about me... why tiptoe through the tulips when you can bulldoze through the bullshit

😂😂😂

• Haha

missbct

Chatty Member
I’ve been calling this for weeks (not brave enough to post it) but I reckon he’s so up himself that he’ll end up leaving his wife for another IG SW fan girl. He’s just ramming up the look at me sort of posts and I reckon he’s the type that likes the adulation.

Catwinky

Chatty Member
Oh, fuck me sideways. He’s treating his wife to a #batchcook of spag bol. I know what I’d treat him to if he was my husband.View attachment 83069
Selfish pig is happy to go off plan at weekend when he wants to but can't for her birthday and take her out for a nice meal.

The poor lass needs to find herself a real man who treats her and not just himself, not a unemployed insta obsessed man child.

We can only imagine what horrors valentine will behold.....

• Heart

Mrswhale

I think everyone with food issues/weight issues struggles with their mental health. The 2 go hand in hand. However theres a difference between people who lose weight/gain weight and try to combat those mental health issues and people who want to be famous while adding to their mental health problems by pretending to be perfect 🤷🏻‍♀️. Ben choosing to look here is very different to people going and posting stuff on his instagram or messaging him directly. I'll be honest and say I wasnt really sure if I liked ben or not initially. I thought the weightloss and his determination to get fit was incredible. However when he blocked will and then got his mate to message him on Ben's behalf alongside trying to shame lard and get his followers to bully him (actually encouraged people to bully lard directly) I lost all that respect for him. How can anyone get upset about people talking on a gossip site while actively using their personal instagram to not only call someone out but actively encouraging 25k people to bully that same person? Hypocritical to say the least. Was ben being kind then? No he wasnt. You cant pick and chose who to be kind to. Your either kind or your not
xx

• Heart
I don’t know how his wife stands it. He literally has a room dedicated to himself. In which I’m sure he wanks to his 47 different but identical framed poster sized tux photos while tongue fucking Muellers. How does she not just “oops” and burn it to the ground because I can’t even fathom dealing with his ego in real life. And I totally get the sense he’s so conceited he thinks she’s damn lucky to have him and his hot studly sucked in so hard his asshole explodes Barbie arm posed body.

• Haha

pokemon98

Hes a joke SW shared one of my photos he was straight in the comments promoting himself. He contacts the papers himself for article writing too 🤣 another idiot using SW for there own financial gain