Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ben and his selfie stick went for a long country walk this morning, that video is just plain weird in my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So he went in a big and tall shop for what reason? Just to take the piss out of the bigger clothes the arsewipe used to fit in? bleeping hypocrite. Absolutely revolting bleep he is.
haha exactly...

his ego needs feeding... must be like that plant in that film "little shop of horrors"

"feed me benji..and when i say feed me i don't mean any of that skinny syrup or muller shite you begged"

no weigh in, but the vanity posts continue...

also agree with what someone said yesterday...he looks like a wrong un, and then he posts this...

If I did that i would find the nearest tree and bleeping hang.

I really hate him.
First off his comparison picture - that is no way a recent pic - his in shorts and bleeping flip flops - and is currently weighing in around 2 stone heavier !!

Second - is he actually wearing a panda/bear hat ? How old is he ? bleeping 6 ! He seems a sandwich short of a picnic to me - using a selfie stick and posing in the woods !! Very odd behaviour - ALONE !!!!! πŸ™ˆ πŸ™ˆ πŸ™ˆ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

he won't do that... just incase people don't notice they have to swipe to see his plethora of vanity.

they have to be single posts, because his over inflated ego doesn't allow anything else...

Someone who attends a different group that my leader runs wrote this to me the other day on facebook, imagine, if you will if she said this to ben... he'd have been round there with his display boards telling her how great he is asking her if she wanted to wank him off so he can get another body magic award.
Laughing at your comments not what the lovely lady said to you!

14 grid pics..... 14 !!!!!!!!!!! and it's only just gone 3pm ..... the only album on there being 'scenic' pics ! He looks deranged in all of them - imagine if the police picked him up for lurking in the woods !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
he won't do that... just incase people don't notice they have to swipe to see his plethora of vanity.

they have to be single posts, because his over inflated ego doesn't allow anything else...

Someone who attends a different group that my leader runs wrote this to me the other day on facebook, imagine, if you will if she said this to ben... he'd have been round there with his display boards telling her how great he is asking her if she wanted to wank him off so he can get another body magic award.
What a lovely compliment! The laugh is because the very thought of Ben coming round for a wank worsens me to a convent!
What the duck was all that carry on up a mountain about today? Photo opportunities, which we know he loves? Body magic? Or was it to hashtag all things Slimming World 1001 times?

Reactions: 2
My little girl had a panda hat like that .....no matter how much I love her she looked a tit in it and I had to get rid of it 🐼🐼🐼🐼......fuckin hell for a man to wear it .....grade a cock ......was it that cold today he needed it on his bonce to avoid hypothermia .....was it hecklers like I dried all my washing outside today

duck me....Bear Grylls doesn't dress up that much when he's on an expedition...
daft cunts only gone for a walk.
Screenshot_20200204-234305_Chrome.jpg

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here we bleeping go... these pics will be recycled to duck over the coming days... still no weigh in... just a load of flannel about weightloss journeys being up and down... you gained, be honest with your followers, you creepy horrendacunt.
Can you imagine how exhausting it must be living with him? I appreciate that sometimes you just need time on your own to reflect on things every so often, but I feel like theres a reason he doesn't seem to have any friends. Always seems to have a random person every so often on pics I see posted here. But it's very telling he generally does everything alone. Maybe the gram fills the friend void? Either way it's sad isnt it. Xx

Can you imagine how exhausting it must be living with him? I appreciate that sometimes you just need time on your own to reflect on things every so often, but I feel like theres a reason he doesn't seem to have any friends. Always seems to have a random person every so often on pics I see posted here. But it's very telling he generally does everything alone. Maybe the gram fills the friend void? Either way it's sad isnt it. Xx
Maybe the old Ben was bullied because of his huge size made him a bit of a loner and now that he's lost the weight he's more confident, however he just comes across as extremely smug and his ego is massive, I'd be more in awe of him if he used his new abilities to go out and get a job instead of spending all his days either in the gym, on Instagram, up a mountain or batch cooking!

He doesn't seem to have many friends or work so like you say the gram is probably filling a void ..... but he has a wife and family and there is no mistaking he has done well on the diet... he just needs to reign it in on the oversharing of things and try not to come across as so braggy..... spend more time with family in the real world not the Gram world...... and be honest if he's gaining ....... also getting a job might calm him done - he has way too much time on his hands..... !!

he's just a bastard all round isn't he. I honestly hate him more than pickard.

do we really need 2 pics of the same bastard omelette?

what is with the constant tagging...

for those of you asking about his job, I thought it was quite obvious that instagram beggy bleep was his job.

I AM STILL bleeping LMAO ROFL HAHAHAHA ING at the fact he put himself forward for the sw magazine and they didn't use any of his tuxedo pictures... i bet that REALLY fucked him off.... furious wank into his #gifted mullers that morning I bet.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
he's just a bastard all round isn't he. I honestly hate him more than pickard.

do we really need 2 pics of the same bastard omelette?

what is with the constant tagging...

for those of you asking about his job, I thought it was quite obvious that instagram beggy bleep was his job.

I AM STILL bleeping LMAO ROFL HAHAHAHA ING at the fact he put himself forward for the sw magazine and they didn't use any of his tuxedo pictures... i bet that REALLY fucked him off.... furious wank into his #gifted mullers that morning I bet.
I'm guessing the pic with the other bloke was because of my lack of friends comment. It wasnt meant in a nasty way ben. I dont have many friends myself. However I do everything in my spare time with my family instead so it's not important to me. It Wasnt an insult. Just an observation. Iv refrained from writing on here about ben because until now Iv not thought hes a bad person and as everyone says his dedication to Weight loss is something to be applauded but that trouser picture he posted yesterday triggered me massively and iv completely lost all respect for him because of it. Hes a self obsessed knob and his obsession with slimming world is a bit worrying. Slimming world arnt the ones responsible for your weightloss ben - you are! Stop giving them the credit for it.

Reactions: 6