Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank god for that, need my daily dose of suit suit suit, wife but i lost 10 stone, suit, spicenticespicenticespicentice, follow unfollow, suit, mention pretty girls profiles, suit, weightloss 10 stone, spicentice, wife suit
My god, I’m exhausted reading that, lol. Can you imagine what it’s like being Ben? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More pictures of that Fuckin tux this morning!

Of course he would make it public again it’s all about likes and followers for him.

• Haha
More pictures of that Fuckin tux this morning!

Of course he would make it public again it’s all about likes and followers for him.
How predictable 😂

I just loved how he told his followers to unfollow me if they do... I couldn't care less how many followers I have...I don't need acceptance from and my ego stroked by total strangers...

I expect when I go to group later on I'll have been banished because I've upset poor likkle benji wenji

😥😥😥😥

Reactions: 4
Ahhh yes more tuxedo pics only this time with added dead step mother sob story ffs 🙄. Sorry for your loss but what a bloody cheap shot at gaining sympathy over this whole thing 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice that of all the comments left on snareslad picture regarding tattle Ben only replied to two... Dann sully and mangoslim... 2 of the most recognisable sw accounts 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Ahhh yes more tuxedo pics only this time with added dead step mother sob story ffs 🙄. Sorry for your loss but what a bloody cheap shot at gaining sympathy over this whole thing 😯
This exactly........yep sorry for his loss, I lost my dad 21 years ago , I don’t sit with a smug grin on my face looking up at him contemplating what ifs.......if I did for starters my dad would be giving me an even bigger bleeping smug look bless him, he loved a joke , cheapening someone’s passing for likes smarts of desperation

That's it. I've had enough. I can't cope with this smug, goofy twit no longer.
The same bleeping picture, over and over again. I really don't think Daniel Craig has much to worry about with this absolute plonker. I genuinely don't think he's all there!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice that of all the comments left on snareslad picture regarding tattle Ben only replied to two... Dann sully and mangoslim... 2 of the most recognisable sw accounts 🤔🤔🤔
He must still be reading this. Hes started replying to snareslads comments now. Stupid bleep

Such a sung looking twit, one of them people that won’t let you talk about anything because he just wants to talk about himself

He’s still posting those bleeping tux photos. I can’t think who he’s least like, Daniel Craig or Sean Connery.
Ben just doesn’t get it.

FURUM

He’s deleted that post of @letsmeltthatlard yes?
I just loved how they were talking about people talking about them...

on a side note, I attended group last night and I wasnt banished from slimming world because I offended ben... who I know will be reading this, good morning Benjamin, I absolutely salute your weightloss... You are inspiring in that regard. Just give the posing in the suits a bleeping rest eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9