Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I think everyone with food issues/weight issues struggles with their mental health. The 2 go hand in hand. However theres a difference between people who lose weight/gain weight and try to combat those mental health issues and people who want to be famous while adding to their mental health problems by pretending to be perfect 🤷🏻‍♀️. Ben choosing to look here is very different to people going and posting stuff on his instagram or messaging him directly. I'll be honest and say I wasnt really sure if I liked ben or not initially. I thought the weightloss and his determination to get fit was incredible. However when he blocked will and then got his mate to message him on Ben's behalf alongside trying to shame lard and get his followers to bully him (actually encouraged people to bully lard directly) I lost all that respect for him. How can anyone get upset about people talking on a gossip site while actively using their personal instagram to not only call someone out but actively encouraging 25k people to bully that same person? Hypocritical to say the least. Was ben being kind then? No he wasnt. You cant pick and chose who to be kind to. Your either kind or your not
xx
i agree with every single word.

Ben, I know you're reading and I'd just like to say I don't give a fuck what you do, you can lick my balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Catwinky

Chatty Member
True. I’m sure his wife appreciates his contributions to the household coffers- skinny syrups, a plastic bottle and Müller-bloody-lights. Must take a lot of the financial worry off her shoulders.
He's waiting for Muller to give him a bell to begin negotiations to replace Nicole Scherzinger.
She has had to step things up to try and compete.
20200221_180842.jpg

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
He’s a dreadful self-publicist with that inane grin and multiple identical shots. Did you see the treadmill “story” last night? Awful, just awful and all for the gram.
I have to say tho, his post where he says that he owes his wife a proper first dance, I found that to be so nice, honest and genuine... but then we the avalanche of tuxedo james bond cosplay and we end up back in a cul-de-sac of moron...

• Haha

Pot2PeeIn

The latest post reads like a novel ffs 🙄. I can’t even remember meeting my consultant for the first time let alone how rapidly my heart was pounding in my chest 🙄. For someone who hated the way he looked he sure has an endless stash of before pics....
This guy boils my piss. Yeah yeah you’ve lost 10st well done n all that but Christ mate you’ve gained 19st in ego. I don’t get it- I don’t get these people at all! I’ve lost 10.5st and don’t post about it I find it all so embarrassing I’m deffo not going to offer my lard arse up for free advertising of some shitting spice kit or pose flop my loose skin out for someone to dry heave over in take a break for £100 and FOREVER be google-able. Seriously- fauxmous for being fat? Nah.

• Haha
Screenshot_20200211_191115_com.instagram.android.jpg
how the hell do any of these hash tags have anything to do with the picture of his wife's gifts....
Bets on him giving his wife a bag of muller lights and some batch cooked soup as a present?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ironically as you can guess he's # all the slimming world tags he can... Not sure how going down a slide deserves a #swslimlikeaman

Is it me or when he post stuff like being on a slide or swing it has an element of tampon advert about it.....
Like "I can smile with confidence wearing my tena pad!"

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ohnonotagain

Bravo on the weight loss but my god does this bloke love himself. Multiple pics of the same thing and constantly tagging every brand in the hope of a freebie.
what's everyone else think? After a company to give him a modelling job and trying to be the next big Insta account? Or normal everyday guy?

Kmux

VIP Member
I don’t follow him but I see things on here and I go and have a nosey. Not too often mind because he makes my vagina shrivel up 🤢

• Haha

Clemmieinwonderlust

The fact this person knows the dads name and facebook posts speaks volumes! Plus it turned out that after digging the dad has his fb on private..... You are not a really good spy after all Ben trying to infiltrate here.Time to hang up that tux 007

• Haha

Inzzzzta

WTF Tattle!!!! My notifications haven’t been on and I’m fucking 6 pages behind!!! Ofcourse I’ve missed the drama, so disappointed 🤣

PS fuck you Ben! You beggy spunk trumpet. No matter how many times you follow and unfollow me I’m not going to do it 😊

• Haha