Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he actually horseriding in them brown shoes ?!!! Surely trainers are more suited to horseriding !!

Is he actually horseriding in them brown shoes ?!!! Surely trainers are more suited to horseriding !!
Trainers don’t have a heel and can slip through the stirrups. Riding boots have a small heel to prevent this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Trainer don’t have a heel and can slip through the stirrups. Riding boots have a small heel to prevent this.
Ah I stand corrected then.... the brown shoes are obvs much better... I know nothing about horses ... just thought smart shoes looked odd....thank you 😊

Reactions: 1
Ah I stand corrected then.... the brown shoes are obvs much better... I know nothing about horses ... just thought smart shoes looked odd....thank you 😊
You’re welcome. Horses scare the life out of me but my sister rode and she talked about horses incessantly when we were growing up. Some of her facts have stuck, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Family pic and its aaalllllll about himself and slimming world. bleeping ego is off the scale.
I had to unfollow him. His weightloss is fantastic and good on him but it's the constant selfies was doing my nut in! I feel for his poor wife. Constantly on the gram for likes and follows. Just post your 3 meals a day and spend the rest of your day with your family/work etc.

I dont know how begging and getting free stuff and then boasting is supposed to be inspirational
Loads of people are on the same journey with you (just they aint looking for freebies and fame)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I dont know how begging and getting free stuff and then boasting is supposed to he inspirational
Loads of people are on the same journey with you (just they aint looking for freebies and fame)
My consultant sent me this a while ago, I have never posted it anywhere, facebook,instagram or anything...that is how you inspire people...

I have lost 2 and a half lb short of 6 stone since february, won man of the year and mr sleek in my group...not begged, no ads, no gifts, no duck all. I am also partial to the use of the word "bleep" 😉

those words in the attached picture mean far more than any gift or free cunting muller ever would.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
16 Throwback Thursday photos over three posts. Benny Boy, none of us can possibly have forgotten you’ve lost 10 stone. For the love of god, stop spamming!

16 Throwback Thursday photos over three posts. Benny Boy, none of us can possibly have forgotten you’ve lost 10 stone. For the love of god, stop spamming!
He's relentless... I only found him because of here... now I need to unsee 🙈🙈

• Haha
A Prop?? Wait...what? A prop???

Oh that's right, it's all a big show isn't it...
He’s a dreadful self-publicist with that inane grin and multiple identical shots. Did you see the treadmill “story” last night? Awful, just awful and all for the gram.