Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s bleeping desperate for gifts/affiliate stuff. He’s hash tagging Harleys, Muller, Halotop and Skinny Syrups like mad in his multiple pudding shots tonight. Any shares made by these firms are now in his highlights. He can’t be at the gym or Instagram all day and have a proper job, can he?

Reactions: 4
He’s bleeping desperate for gifts/affiliate stuff. He’s hash tagging Harleys, Muller, Halotop and Skinny Syrups like mad in his multiple pudding shots tonight. Any shares made by these firms are now in his highlights. He can’t be at the gym or Instagram all day and have a proper job, can he?
Nah, He's at home, wanking furiously over spin class leaderboards using skinny syrups as lube...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am absolutely convinced he reads this thread and does this on purpose, no one is that narcissistic
he does read here, he's posted screen shots of Tattle on his page before.

Ben, please stop sucking in, you are going to give yourself a hernia!

• Haha
It’s the glory wall in his house creeps me out.....reminds me of that sketch on Alan partridge with the deranged fan who had Alan’s pics everywhere and a tattoo of him on his chest only in bens case the tattoo on his chest would be his fuckin self 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And wtf is a deseeded bell pepper stuffed with peas ......it looks awful....I like peas and peppers but not a pepper stuffed with peas , I do laugh every time I see it 🤢😂

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Blue Dragon is the latest veg, tagged in his lunch post.
Does anyone think he packs his lunch in Tupperware to fool us into thinking he has a real job? Utter wanker.

Reactions: 1
Blue Dragon is the latest veg, tagged in his lunch post.
Does anyone think he packs his lunch in Tupperware to fool us into thinking he has a real job? Utter wanker.
In bens bizarre world he does have a full time job......Instagram sensation and spreader of the good work of slimming world ....I’m surprised he isn’t a consultant

Would have to beg to ask for the money to become a consultant. He struggles even to buy his own spices and syrups with his own cash.

• Haha
Too busy blowing the family budget on zip line rides, skydives and running subs
Ah, but it all looks so good on Insta! I bet it’s got him a few followers. 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

It’s “Weightloss Wednesday” and I wonder who has started spamming the ‘gram? 🤔
To be fair, I haven’t seen these photos before. I expect I’ll be seeing them a lot in the coming weeks. 😎

He just can't help himself can he...

I honestly hate him more than pickard.

ben really thinks his tit doesn't stink.... what is actually the point of the same tuxedo pic on repeat?

it's a shame he's already married... this bleep would marry himself if he could.

Attachments

• Haha
He’s at it again for Throwback Thursday, the 2018(!!!) Group Man of the Year. What a wanker. I refuse to add an attachment, you’ve seen it all before 😍

• Haha