Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing the pic with the other bloke was because of my lack of friends comment. It wasnt meant in a nasty way ben. I dont have many friends myself. However I do everything in my spare time with my family instead so it's not important to me. It Wasnt an insult. Just an observation. Iv refrained from writing on here about ben because until now Iv not thought hes a bad person and as everyone says his dedication to Weight loss is something to be applauded but that trouser picture he posted yesterday triggered me massively and iv completely lost all respect for him because of it. Hes a self obsessed knob and his obsession with slimming world is a bit worrying. Slimming world arnt the ones responsible for your weightloss ben - you are! Stop giving them the credit for it.
I'd just like to clarify that every comment I've made that could have been hurtful, I've meant.

you may continue....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20200205_221142_com.instagram.android.jpg
im confused why would you go for a run from the Gym.... Like what's the point?.... You're at the bleeping gym.

I'm from the same town and I've seen him around, will do so some snooping to see if he has a job haha!

Reactions: 4
what I don't get is, it was last week or so that the colossal scrotum was batch cooking.... how could someone that has batch cooked go so badly off plan they don't post...

you think your tit doesn't stink ben... well let me tell you something matey boy...it bleeping reeks and I can smell it from here.

Reactions: 1
what I don't get is, it was last week or so that the colossal scrotum was batch cooking.... how could someone that has batch cooked go so badly off plan they don't post...

you think your tit doesn't stink ben... well let me tell you something matey boy...it bleeping reeks and I can smell it from here.
I think we've broken the fourth wall or something here, I'm quoting my own post...

He batch cooks because it's what all the big instagram accounts do... follow the crowd, jump on a bandwaggon, if slimming world had a dress like a circus clown for the day award he'd be there giving pennywise the dancing clown bleeping nightmares.

absolute head.

I can feel me returning to insta to have it out with some of these dickheads....

go to sleep andy, it's 5.19 a.m you head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ben your clearly reading this thread you horrible mutant, how much did you gain last week?

Reactions: 2
BEN:"excuse me humpty dumpty, the bastards on this website 'tattle' said I don't have any friends, will you take a picture with me to make it look like I have some, rather than the sad unemployable spunktrumpet I actually am...?"

Humpty Dumpty: " duck me, not him again, I wished the kings men and horses would bleeping stop putting me back together again so I can escape this insufferable bleep"

Screenshot_20200206-113546_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
BEN:"excuse me humpty dumpty, the bastards on this website 'tattle' said I don't have any friends, will you take a picture with me to make it look like I have some, rather than the sad unemployable spunktrumpet I actually am...?"

Humpty Dumpty: " duck me, not him again, I wished the kings men and horses would bleeping stop putting me back together again so I can escape this insufferable bleep"

View attachment 80290
🀣🀣🀣🀣 iv replied twice and it said my replies hadnt posted so I wrote another and it posted them all. So iv had to delete them and start again. What a day.
But yes it has been noticed you have posted a photo and used wills weight as your before weight as a sly dig. It's also noticed that your a complete wanker. Have a great day sat on your arse ben or running round the fields taking selfies with joggers you pass while the rest of us have work 😁

Imagine crying on your instagram and trying to shame lard for talking on here. Getting your mate to message will because you've blocked him and darent do it yourself. Then actively going out your way to post things on purpose looking for a reaction on here with daft digs looking for a rise? Silly twit. How anyone can want to be associated with an embarrassing tosspot like him is beyond me. And his poor kids will no doubt be bullied when they reach secondary school because of his vanity and over sharing too. Bless them xx

Last edited:
🀣🀣🀣🀣 iv replied twice and it said my replies hadnt posted so I wrote another and it posted them all. So iv had to delete them and start again. What a day.
But yes it has been noticed you have posted a photo and used wills weight as your before weight as a sly dig. It's also noticed that your a complete wanker. Have a great day sat on your arse ben or running round the fields taking selfies with joggers you pass while the rest of us have work 😁

Imagine crying on your instagram and trying to shame lard for talking on here. Getting your mate to message will because you've blocked him and darent do it yourself. Then actively going out your way to post things on purpose looking for a reaction on here with daft digs looking for a rise? Silly twit. How anyone can want to be associated with an embarrassing tosspot like him is beyond me. And his poor kids will no doubt be bullied when they reach secondary school because of his vanity and over sharing too. Bless them xx
What a cock he really is......and a snidey cock with sounds of it too πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„......he can cheer himself up with free slimming world sweet potato chips though ....beggy bastard that he is.....I’d rather pay than look fuckin needy, and your comment about his kids and bullying he needs to nip all this narcissistic crap on the head for their benefit alone.....once kids hit the brave new world of secondary school that’s when their problems start , no kid deserves any bullying but when they have the piss ripped out of them for the syns of the father (see what I did there lol) you need to pack it in straight away......but I doubt he will

Reactions: 3

I could understand him "shaming me" but I didn't even start the thread about him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don't think he quite knew how to react when he saw that someone (me) who follows slimming world, got the same awards as him, thought he was a massive wanker. I have never been a kiss arse, never will be, and it was like "oooh look at the big naughty man, don't follow him..."

grow up you bleeping cockwomble..

from one slimming world man of the year to another...lick my balls ben. lick my bleeping balls.

I shall never forget what Will said about me... why tiptoe through the tulips when you can bulldoze through the bullshit

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ben... Time to update your bio... your tuxedo free SINGLE PAGE feature was in the LAST issue of the SW mag... the new one came into group on Tuesday.

you're welcome 😘

• Haha
Woah woah woah! Hold up a minute here. Ben used to be fat!?!? I would never have guessed! He really needs to post more photos of him then and now to get the word out πŸ™„
I accept people can post what they like, but (and I'll play along for a minute) there are 4 face to fridays in a regular month... you are not going to change in 7 days... There is no need to post one every single friday.

there is so much i despise about instagram, the whole idea of someone tagging you in a posts for "follow friday"and them expecting the same in return...duck off.

dickheads like ben, following and unfollowing faster than a drunk with a giro...

so many dickheads, I mean another that sticks out for me was a guy called ma_yates72 or something like that... followed and unfollowed me more times than bens begged for free mullers... I commented on a post he made...mentioned myself, not him..he deleted the post and messaged me saying "oh, i don't know where your comment went, must be instagram gremlins" nah mate, your ego can't handle that it wasnt stroked in my comment.

I salute anyone that loses weight, just dont turn into a bleep in the process.

I could understand him "shaming me" but I didn't even start the thread about him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don't think he quite knew how to react when he saw that someone (me) who follows slimming world, got the same awards as him, thought he was a massive wanker. I have never been a kiss arse, never will be, and it was like "oooh look at the big naughty man, don't follow him..."

grow up you bleeping cockwomble..

from one slimming world man of the year to another...lick my balls ben. lick my bleeping balls.

I shall never forget what Will said about me... why tiptoe through the tulips when you can bulldoze through the bullshit

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It's like bleeping groundhog day..
More copied and pasted crap from a few thousand bear hat/gifted suit selfies ago.
I do wonder what Ben's name on here is? Wonder if hes on many of the threads or sticks to reading this one 😁 xx

Last edited:
People message hi

More copied and pasted crap from a few thousand bear hat/gifted suit selfies ago.
I do wonder what Ben's name on here is? Wonder if hes on many of the threads or sticks to reading this one 😁 xx
of course he only reads his own. because we all live on planet benπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1