Ben Green #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs its that heart plate again ! Wonder what he's got in the section he's cut out of the shot
I’m sorry but no matter how much he tarts it up that plate of pancakes looks vile it just looks like egg and fruit.....my dad had a saying you can’t polish a turd......seems right enough there, and fucks sake you know he only bought those cutters for the gram pics bet he practices with play doh ......what a bellend he really is

Reactions: 3
This pleases me no end... Surely it’s just ‘9 stone’ ‘10 Stone’ not ‘Stones.’ And the bell end has had his misspelling printed onto t shirts :LOL: perhaps it should read ‘I’ve lost 10 stone and now can’t spell.’ He’d be a fraud if he wears it now though 🤥
I doubt that would stop him. He’s Insta famous, don’t ya know? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but how middle class is it.....
Look at me with my sainsburys food making a Fakeaway, but I'll but it in a "common box" so we look normal,
i definitely fall into the middle class category and I wouldn’t dream of doing that! He bloody isn’t either the scumbag! I bet if it was his own hard earned money he was spending he wouldn’t be is Sainsbury’s 😂

This pleases me no end... Surely it’s just ‘9 stone’ ‘10 Stone’ not ‘Stones.’ And the bell end has had his misspelling printed onto t shirts :LOL: perhaps it should read ‘I’ve lost 10 stone and now can’t spell.’ He’d be a fraud if he wears it now though 🤥
Should also state “but piling it all back on”

• Haha
He's probably copied and pasted all them recipe instructions - no way he'd do that all by himself it'd be full of typos !

Reactions: 1
He's probably copied and pasted all them recipe instructions - no way he'd do that all by himself it'd be full of typos !
oh I agree... he can write all that out but can't spell medallion?

also, why has he started replying to himself? just edit the post you daft bastard...

and duck me... why has he put this #targetmember hashtag now? if the target was to become a pizza sniffing beggy bleep then fair enough, but he so far off plan and piled so much back on, he is nowhere bleeping near being a target member....especially when he hasn't weighed in for nearly 3 months..

Attachments

A SW account advertising Monster Energy drinks 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 how do people take this waste of skin seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could the the picture of a real child with a facial difference/medical condition being used as a joke be removed from post 119 on page 6 because that's just bleeping shabby.

Reactions: 6
Shouldn't this read..
Lost 9 stone and my dignity

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Totally agree! It’s okay though as long as he gets a hard on everyday he sees his shrine! He is a bleeping bleep. He is everything I hate about the world, stupid, lying, egotistical duck wit! He is probably begging right now for tattle to disappear, shame he can’t face plant it like he does a muller!

Also I heard Harry has been over to his with 1 carrier bag of essential shopping and a slice of Vicky sponge

Pic removed to appease snowflakes

*Apologies for the sweary rant. It could be that I’m over tired, but this excuse of a man has really pissed me off. Part may be that I was in a relationship with a narcissistic guy for 7 years who made me feel worthless and like I was nothing without him. His car was even in my name as he made me feel it was my duty to help him get a decent car to look good in work. It was upon moving away I realised what he did to me. Luckily I am engaged to a fantastic man now. I just feel very passionate about this sort of thing when I see other women being treated this way. *

So I have been catching up on this dick splashes previous threads. I’m livid. For many reasons but mainly for his poor wife.

That trip to Birmingham... wow! He literally shat all over his wife before he even got to Birmingham. I’ve said it before, I wouldn’t dream of sharing a drink with a random guy on a train. Let alone post a photo of it on social media. His poor wife. Why does he think he’s gods gift? I’d bleeping shudder to my core if he came on to me. Actually I’d probably be a bit sick.

Then there’s this...
4D1A3849-04C1-49B3-BDEA-383C63DAB930.jpeg
If I saw a photo of my other half with a girl cuddled up to him like that, with her head on his chest which is quite intimate, I’d be asking a lot of questions while packing his bags for him. This is so disrespectful to his wife.

Then this (screen shot from previous post on this thread).
330848F3-F0F6-46BB-BAC1-11675A30D683.jpeg
Is he admitting he did try something then? Seems so. I wish his wife would read here and see Benjaminge’s true colours. He has no respect for his wife or family for that matter.

Thing is, even if he wanted to dip his dick else where he wouldn’t leave Elizabeth, he needs her money.

I can’t bear a ‘man’ that disrespects their other half the way Ben does his wife. His ego is that big he thinks he can get away with it. He strikes me as the type that keeps his phone facedown or on his person all the time.

The nursery his wife works at made a video of all the staff saying hi and to stay safe to all the children and their families. Elizabeth’s part lasted about 20 seconds, you see her for about 3 of those. Guess who features the other 17? He even took that away from her.

Ben, you are nothing special. Your wife deserves a lot more in a husband. You really are one massive dick splash! Reassess your life you massive scrotum.

Before you say it nob rot, I am no way jealous. None of us here are jealous. Some free muller light and free sauce really isn’t anything to be jealous about. It actually makes me belly laugh that you think we are jealous of you receiving freebies, that you begged for. I’m pretty sure we all have much more satisfaction in our lives and are proud of our achievements which is a lot more than what can be said for the sad life you claim we are jealous of.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
*Apologies for the sweary rant. It could be that I’m over tired, but this excuse of a man has really pissed me off. Part may be that I was in a relationship with a narcissistic guy for 7 years who made me feel worthless and like I was nothing without him. His car was even in my name as he made me feel it was my duty to help him get a decent car to look good in work. It was upon moving away I realised what he did to me. Luckily I am engaged to a fantastic man now. I just feel very passionate about this sort of thing when I see other women being treated this way. *

So I have been catching up on this dick splashes previous threads. I’m livid. For many reasons but mainly for his poor wife.

That trip to Birmingham... wow! He literally shat all over his wife before he even got to Birmingham. I’ve said it before, I wouldn’t dream of sharing a drink with a random guy on a train. Let alone post a photo of it on social media. His poor wife. Why does he think he’s gods gift? I’d bleeping shudder to my core if he came on to me. Actually I’d probably be a bit sick.

Then there’s this...
View attachment 120496
If I saw a photo of my other half with a girl cuddled up to him like that, with her head on his chest which is quite intimate, I’d be asking a lot of questions while packing his bags for him. This is so disrespectful to his wife.

Then this (screen shot from previous post on this thread).
View attachment 120499
Is he admitting he did try something then? Seems so. I wish his wife would read here and see Benjaminge’s true colours. He has no respect for his wife or family for that matter.

Thing is, even if he wanted to dip his dick else where he wouldn’t leave Elizabeth, he needs her money.

I can’t bear a ‘man’ that disrespects their other half the way Ben does his wife. His ego is that big he thinks he can get away with it. He strikes me as the type that keeps his phone facedown or on his person all the time.

The nursery his wife works at made a video of all the staff saying hi and to stay safe to all the children and their families. Elizabeth’s part lasted about 20 seconds, you see her for about 3 of those. Guess who features the other 17? He even took that away from her.

Ben, you are nothing special. Your wife deserves a lot more in a husband. You really are one massive dick splash! Reassess your life you massive scrotum.

Before you say it nob rot, I am no way jealous. None of us here are jealous. Some free muller light and free sauce really isn’t anything to be jealous about. It actually makes me belly laugh that you think we are jealous of you receiving freebies, that you begged for. I’m pretty sure we all have much more satisfaction in our lives and are proud of our achievements which is a lot more than what can be said for the sad life you claim we are jealous of.
"dicksplash" 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.