Ben Green #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"dicksplash" 😂😂😂😂
It’s one of my favourite insults that often falls into vocabulary. My brummy crew mate taught me that one. If I take anything away from our working relationship, it’s his plethora of insults. They’re very valuable. We do meet a lot of sick splashes on shift :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
What’s with the sudden influx of recipe sharing? Surely these recipes are in the SW books already?
I’m guessing he wasn’t getting enough attention with his previous content, so is now trying another avenue to gain likes *yawn* what a try hard.

Reactions: 3
What’s with the sudden influx of recipe sharing? Surely these recipes are in the SW books already?
I’m guessing he wasn’t getting enough attention with his previous content, so is now trying another avenue to gain likes *yawn* what a try hard.
Shouldn't he be writing if theybare from slimming world books as they aren't his recipes x

Reactions: 2
Aww, he's so playful is our ben... I love this cheeky sense of humour...

I don't hide my treats ben. I'm not a bleeping child.

View attachment 118969
Bit late here sorry, but this is also an idea he has stolen from other pages. H
*Apologies for the sweary rant. It could be that I’m over tired, but this excuse of a man has really pissed me off. Part may be that I was in a relationship with a narcissistic guy for 7 years who made me feel worthless and like I was nothing without him. His car was even in my name as he made me feel it was my duty to help him get a decent car to look good in work. It was upon moving away I realised what he did to me. Luckily I am engaged to a fantastic man now. I just feel very passionate about this sort of thing when I see other women being treated this way. *

So I have been catching up on this dick splashes previous threads. I’m livid. For many reasons but mainly for his poor wife.

That trip to Birmingham... wow! He literally shat all over his wife before he even got to Birmingham. I’ve said it before, I wouldn’t dream of sharing a drink with a random guy on a train. Let alone post a photo of it on social media. His poor wife. Why does he think he’s gods gift? I’d bleeping shudder to my core if he came on to me. Actually I’d probably be a bit sick.

Then there’s this...
View attachment 120496
If I saw a photo of my other half with a girl cuddled up to him like that, with her head on his chest which is quite intimate, I’d be asking a lot of questions while packing his bags for him. This is so disrespectful to his wife.

Then this (screen shot from previous post on this thread).
View attachment 120499
Is he admitting he did try something then? Seems so. I wish his wife would read here and see Benjaminge’s true colours. He has no respect for his wife or family for that matter.

Thing is, even if he wanted to dip his dick else where he wouldn’t leave Elizabeth, he needs her money.

I can’t bear a ‘man’ that disrespects their other half the way Ben does his wife. His ego is that big he thinks he can get away with it. He strikes me as the type that keeps his phone facedown or on his person all the time.

The nursery his wife works at made a video of all the staff saying hi and to stay safe to all the children and their families. Elizabeth’s part lasted about 20 seconds, you see her for about 3 of those. Guess who features the other 17? He even took that away from her.

Ben, you are nothing special. Your wife deserves a lot more in a husband. You really are one massive dick splash! Reassess your life you massive scrotum.

Before you say it nob rot, I am no way jealous. None of us here are jealous. Some free muller light and free sauce really isn’t anything to be jealous about. It actually makes me belly laugh that you think we are jealous of you receiving freebies, that you begged for. I’m pretty sure we all have much more satisfaction in our lives and are proud of our achievements which is a lot more than what can be said for the sad life you claim we are jealous of.
This! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤝

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Guys he got a steamer from morrisins....thick bastard he’s holding the receipt with Morrison’s written on it for checking spelling ......go like his page quickly he loves his followers that much he’s splashing out 3 whole pounds of the realm on em......unless he fills it with Easter cream 🤢🤢

• Haha
Guys he got a steamer from morrisins....thick bastard he’s holding the receipt with Morrison’s written on it for checking spelling ......go like his page quickly he loves his followers that much he’s splashing out 3 whole pounds of the realm on em......unless he fills it with Easter cream 🤢🤢
What a head! It’s going to cost more to post than it cost to buy. 🤪

Someone explain why this is a 30k giveaway when it cost him £3? Does he think 30k people are going to apply? I don’t get it.
A lot of “influencers” do giveaways when they reach a large figure with lots of 0000s. It not altruism, it’s to get more followers. He’s a cock.

Someone explain why this is a 30k giveaway when it cost him £3? Does he think 30k people are going to apply? I don’t get it.
Didn't he hit the 30K followers this week ? So he's treating them to a £3 steam in the hope that they will all tag him as their inspiration - think that's the most likes and comments he's ever had...... and only a tiny percentage have said that he is their inspiration 😂 😂

Poor Tom - I bet his narcasistic father insisted he draw him !!

• Haha
That’s not a snack, or ‘munch’ as he says. It’s a bleeping meal!

I still find it comical that Instagrammers purchase so much for ‘gram.’ The frustratingly shaped plates, glass tea cups, ice cream glass for yogurt and of course, the most cringeworthy, the shape cutters 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Aww isn’t he so kind with his £3 giveaway!!
Did you know the bottles of skinny sauces he gets gifted multiple of each time cost more than that? 😂 but so generous of you Ben well done for spending £3

• Haha
Let's take a moment to remind ourselves of his last giveaway... someone clearly forgot to tell beggy ben that the winner is meant to pose for a photo with their prize not the person running the giveaway...

anything for a selfie eh ben..

Screenshot_20200502-004333_Instagram.jpg

Didn't he hit the 30K followers this week ? So he's treating them to a £3 steam in the hope that they will all tag him as their inspiration - think that's the most likes and comments he's ever had...... and only a tiny percentage have said that he is their inspiration 😂 😂

Poor Tom - I bet his narcasistic father insisted he draw him !!
Still trying to work out what Toms art lesson has got to do with slimming world or any of the hashtags attached to it 🤔🤷‍♀️

Still trying to work out what Toms art lesson has got to do with slimming world or any of the hashtags attached to it 🤔🤷‍♀️
There’s not a lot in Ben’s life that has to do with Slimming World now but still he rolls those hashtags out. Cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's gotta be taking the piss with these descriptions of how to make an omelette surely?

I'll give it a go whilst I'm in the queue at asda...

"I could already feel me getting aroused... just the thought of picking up the menu and browsing all that moist melted mozarrella...I scanned that menu like a man ordering a new mail order bride, Who should always have red lips....

The Deed was done..I felt such a tremble run through me as I put the phone down, all sorts was going through my mind... do I take it slow? Do I just devour her as soon as she's in my grasp? I wonder how she smells...like I remember I hope...

I hear a knock at the door, my level of arousal reaches fever pitch....Pablo hands her to me, I'm sure I felt a little bit of precum trickle down my leg as I took her in hands..... we go through to the living room, and I waste little time taking off her top...

Screenshot_20200502-144313_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He's gotta be taking the piss with these descriptions of how to make an omelette surely?

I'll give it a go whilst I'm in the queue at asda...

"I could already feel me getting aroused... just the thought of picking up the menu and browsing all that moist melted mozarrella...I scanned that menu like a man ordering a new mail order bride, Who should always have red lips....

The Deed was done..I felt such a tremble run through me as I put the phone down, all sorts was going through my mind... do I take it slow? Do I just devour her as soon as she's in my grasp? I wonder how she smells...like I remember I hope...

I hear a knock at the door, my level of arousal reaches fever pitch....Pablo hands her to me, I'm sure I felt a little bit of precum trickle down my leg as I took her in hands..... we go through to the living room, and I waste little time taking off her top...

View attachment 121356
This is genius:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.