Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Hi Ben.. imagine this...

the big bad "ringleader" from tattle won this last night
Screenshot_20200520-132828_Gallery.jpg

must really fucking annoy you.

hope so 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Starrysky

Chatty Member
*Apologies for the sweary rant. It could be that I’m over tired, but this excuse of a man has really pissed me off. Part may be that I was in a relationship with a narcissistic guy for 7 years who made me feel worthless and like I was nothing without him. His car was even in my name as he made me feel it was my duty to help him get a decent car to look good in work. It was upon moving away I realised what he did to me. Luckily I am engaged to a fantastic man now. I just feel very passionate about this sort of thing when I see other women being treated this way. *

So I have been catching up on this dick splashes previous threads. I’m livid. For many reasons but mainly for his poor wife.

That trip to Birmingham... wow! He literally shat all over his wife before he even got to Birmingham. I’ve said it before, I wouldn’t dream of sharing a drink with a random guy on a train. Let alone post a photo of it on social media. His poor wife. Why does he think he’s gods gift? I’d fucking shudder to my core if he came on to me. Actually I’d probably be a bit sick.

Then there’s this...
4D1A3849-04C1-49B3-BDEA-383C63DAB930.jpeg
If I saw a photo of my other half with a girl cuddled up to him like that, with her head on his chest which is quite intimate, I’d be asking a lot of questions while packing his bags for him. This is so disrespectful to his wife.

Then this (screen shot from previous post on this thread).
330848F3-F0F6-46BB-BAC1-11675A30D683.jpeg
Is he admitting he did try something then? Seems so. I wish his wife would read here and see Benjaminge’s true colours. He has no respect for his wife or family for that matter.

Thing is, even if he wanted to dip his dick else where he wouldn’t leave Elizabeth, he needs her money.

I can’t bear a ‘man’ that disrespects their other half the way Ben does his wife. His ego is that big he thinks he can get away with it. He strikes me as the type that keeps his phone facedown or on his person all the time.

The nursery his wife works at made a video of all the staff saying hi and to stay safe to all the children and their families. Elizabeth’s part lasted about 20 seconds, you see her for about 3 of those. Guess who features the other 17? He even took that away from her.

Ben, you are nothing special. Your wife deserves a lot more in a husband. You really are one massive dick splash! Reassess your life you massive scrotum.

Before you say it nob rot, I am no way jealous. None of us here are jealous. Some free muller light and free sauce really isn’t anything to be jealous about. It actually makes me belly laugh that you think we are jealous of you receiving freebies, that you begged for. I’m pretty sure we all have much more satisfaction in our lives and are proud of our achievements which is a lot more than what can be said for the sad life you claim we are jealous of.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Very few times, considering all the shit he’s been #gifted.
He’s all over Instagram now, obviously trying to make it big in weight-loss influencer world. How people can’t see through his lying, begging and lecherous behaviour is beyond me, never mind the fake persona.
agreed 100%.

Yet again can't take any form of criticism...

Screenshot_20200516-081245_Instagram.jpg

😉

• Haha
  • Heart

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
This is amazing....

this right here is the real ben green...

shown his true colours today...

he's probably had too much fizzy pop.

and why is he asking how things are over on tattle?

he fucking reads here every day.

having said that....

weigh in you cheating beggy cunt.

• Haha

Starrysky

Chatty Member
I’ve been a lurker here for a while. I came across Ben when a friend of a friend (you know how it is) shared an Instagram post of his on her story. I had a nosey at his page as thought a 10st weight loss was impressive. I wish I hadn’t looked. Firstly, I recognise him. I lived in north wales for 28 years. My parents have moved to a village near to the town he lives in. Rhyl isn’t all that big, I’m sure I’ve seen him out and about.

There’s so so many things I could go on talking about. So here’s just 3 of my thoughts.

Firstly he needs to get over himself. Which from reading here is a common opinion. He thinks he’s the dogs. He categorically IS NOT! He just looks smarmy and creepy. Why does he do videos with the camera 20ft (ok, exaggeration) above his head, with him just staring with that creepy look on his face. Really make my skin crawl. He’d be the type to put his hand on you while pretending he didn’t hear what you said *shudders*

Secondly, the sharing of ‘oh look I’ve bought things to donate to charity.’ Ok, fair play but sharing it on social media to feed your ego takes away a charitable nature. Then to follow up with the note of thanks. Oh fuck off ben!!

Thirdly, why the frig has the toss piece not got a job? He had ahome, wife and children and can’t offer them much financially at all so pressure is on his wife to go out and earn for his family.

Ok, I said 3, but there is a forth. This...

7C2ABCC4-46F6-4C93-8B7D-C594432B9DBB.jpeg
Hardly an essential is it. And before he says he was out doing exercise he’s in the car. Things like this absolutely boil my piss. I’m currently working to fight the spread of the virus and we have people like this narcissistic nobber flouncing the rules.

Next time I’m at my parents I’ll keep an eye out for him, I’d happily ask him a few questions :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

NapQueen

I was in bed watching HP the other day and it finally hit me, I know now who his ratty little eyes and creepy eyebrows remind me of:

25D0EB40-6A89-4D63-93B1-6FB58EFAF608.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200429-182741_Chrome.jpg

Oh Benny Benny Benny... I don't hate you because of the gifts you get sent, I don't even hate you for the moronic photoshoots (that you ironically upload photos from on the same day as the slimming world ball that you weren't invited to to make it look like you were) I hate you because you're a liar. You only post the good... you haven't uploaded a weigh in for 3 months... why not?

You're welcome to the skinny food sauces...they're absolutely fucking putrid.

Reactions: 11

Clemmieinwonderlust

Whats the worst thing hes ever done?besides red lips! For me its when he went in the larger clothing shop to pose and brag how he doesnt need them anymore. Looks like you might have to take back your words and smugness you total prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11