Ben Green #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's new thread time 😂😂😂

what an honour... an award he actually deserves

we have a tie for new thread name 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Man of the Year 2020.
Nail in the coffin for Slimming World for me - they won’t be receiving another penny of my money. Absolute joke.
Fuckin hell, hahahaaaa he’s huge!!! Total joke that he was awarded a joint prize, and a total kick in the teeth for whoever the other guy is!

Reactions: 2
I just had a look at his sister’s page - in the last couple of days she’s posted twice bugging her brother up and he doesn’t even bother to comment or even like them. He has the time to patrol his account to remove negative comments yet can’t even be bothered to acknowledge his sister. Such a prick.
Aww bless her... though 19st not accurate as he's gained at least 2 - 4 stone !! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He has me blocked but I had to say something so fake account it is.

I just had a look at his sister’s page - in the last couple of days she’s posted twice bugging her brother up and he doesn’t even bother to comment or even like them. He has the time to patrol his account to remove negative comments yet can’t even be bothered to acknowledge his sister. Such a prick.
I didn’t know his sister was Mandy Dingle

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He has me blocked but I had to say something so fake account it is.

I didn’t know his sister was Mandy Dingle
I added my own comment to your remark. Obviously, I backed you to the hilt! I hope it stays for a while and some of his fans begin to question Ben’s lack of integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
hahaha he’s made his profile private, boooooo
It won’t last long. He won’t get offered any affiliate ‘work’ with a private account. So his constant tagging of brands will be even more of a waste as they want public accounts.

The truth has obviously hit a nerve and he doesn’t want to be outed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Won't last long he'll want more followers .. give it a while and once he thinks things have died down over this award it'll be open again 😂😂
And we’ll make fake accounts and put our nasty, trolling spokes in. I cannot wait!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.