Ben Green #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A fakeaway dinner in takeaway-style boxes. How wasteful, they’ll go straight in the bin. All for the ‘gram, obviously. What a cock.
Seriously 🤦‍♀️ How wasteful. Great lesson for the kids eh.

He doesn’t have a grasp on being able to post multiple photos in one post does he?

Reactions: 3
Seriously 🤦‍♀️ How wasteful. Great lesson for the kids eh.

He doesn’t have a grasp on being able to post multiple photos in one post does he?
We’ve mentioned that you can make ‘albums’ on Instagram posts numerous times but he’s not paying attention. We know for a fact that he reads here. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also as if any takeaway establishment would just give out boxes to someone who isn't buying something from them in this climate,

I'm sorry but how middle class is it.....
Look at me with my sainsburys food making a Fakeaway, but I'll but it in a "common box" so we look normal,
Like ffs mate put it on a plate, coz who eats out of a box with a fork unless you're an animal Who eats Lettuce with their hands!

Reactions: 2
Comments to two woman

" im watching your page closely"

Ive been EYING UP your carrot cake for a while"

Yeah im sure you are Ben.

Alexa play britney spears womanizer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Take a few days away from the internet and I miss the juicy stuff 🙈 at least he’s no shagging Müller lights anymore, wankstain that he is

• Haha
Also as if any takeaway establishment would just give out boxes to someone who isn't buying something from them in this climate,

I'm sorry but how middle class is it.....
Look at me with my sainsburys food making a Fakeaway, but I'll but it in a "common box" so we look normal,
Like ffs mate put it on a plate, coz who eats out of a box with a fork unless you're an animal Who eats Lettuce with their hands!
I reckon he ordered the boxes online. Seems the sort of sad thing he’d do. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Those skinny syrups are rank. I’d rather eat my cats turds than that stuff 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
30k followers.... he can afford to buy them because he gets all his free tit...

ben, you have all the charm of a rotting teddy by a childs grave.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
According to socialblade, he gained almost 5000 followers in January this year. That was when the rot set in following his 2 stone gain over christmas.

Screenshot_20200430-070629_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 1
According to socialblade, he gained almost 5000 followers in January this year. That was when the rot set in following his 2 stone gain over christmas.

View attachment 119834
What I don't understand is if so many followers how come his posts don't get that many likes or comments?
And I really don't see what's inspirational about his posts , there's no character or entertainment in anything, just a bunch of staged photos or childish shaped food recently
🤷‍♀️

• Haha
What really fucks me off is the fact that he hasnt posted a weigh in for easily 3 months now...
He has no excuse at all either, He cannot blame lockdown even though that will be the reason when he posts another pity post.

In the last few months, We had the absolute nightmare of having to move house, I now live absolutely nowhere near my group, but still, every tuesday I travel to my group (until lockdown started) because it means a lot to me, I have made friends there and they help me and I help them enormously..
No way without their help would I have been able to get where I am and I know if I changed groups it would totally throw me off...

Lockdown isn't an excuse ben... I'm proof of that, You carry on sniffing your pizzas, and I'll be over here still working hard and hopefully inspiring at least one person....but Oh yeah...you warn people off me 👍😂😂

What I don't understand is if so many followers how come his posts don't get that many likes or comments?
And I really don't see what's inspirational about his posts , there's no character or entertainment in anything, just a bunch of staged photos or childish shaped food recently
🤷‍♀️
Simple... bots can't interact the way humans do. You can buy likes too... Not sure if he knows that 😂

Attachments

What really fucks me off is the fact that he hasnt posted a weigh in for easily 3 months now...
He has no excuse at all either, He cannot blame lockdown even though that will be the reason when he posts another pity post.

In the last few months, We had the absolute nightmare of having to move house, I now live absolutely nowhere near my group, but still, every tuesday I travel to my group (until lockdown started) because it means a lot to me, I have made friends there and they help me and I help them enormously..
No way without their help would I have been able to get where I am and I know if I changed groups it would totally throw me off...

Lockdown isn't an excuse ben... I'm proof of that, You carry on sniffing your pizzas, and I'll be over here still working hard and hopefully inspiring at least one person....but Oh yeah...you warn people off me 👍😂😂

Simple... bots can't interact the way humans do. You can buy likes too... Not sure if he knows that 😂
Your achievements mean nothing unless they’re placed in a shrine room to self gratify yourself in 🙈
In all seriousness exceptional effort lard 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Your achievements mean nothing unless they’re placed in a shrine room to self gratify yourself in 🙈
In all seriousness exceptional effort lard 👍🏻
thanks so much,

my mrs said "shall we put them up on the wall in the new house?"

No...no we bleeping wont 😂😂😂😂

I mean don't get me wrong, I've laminated them, purely to keep them from getting ripped but they will not be going anywhere near the bleeping wall 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
thanks so much,

my mrs said "shall we put them up on the wall in the new house?"

No...no we bleeping wont 😂😂😂😂

I mean don't get me wrong, I've laminated them, purely to keep them from getting ripped but they will not be going anywhere near the bleeping wall 😂
Well done on your awards and great achievement, I got target 11 years ago although I didn't have much to lose however I'd never dream of displaying my certificates, nor do I wear my target badge ,they are all stuffed in a drawer out of sight !
That display he's got going on is way over the top !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.