Ben Green #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww, he's so playful is our ben... I love this cheeky sense of humour...

I don't hide my treats ben. I'm not a bleeping child.

View attachment 118969
Hes so bleeping pathetic.
🙄
He obviously just put them in there for the photo.
If his kids help in kitchen as much as he claims and his wife has any wits about her at all they know the eggs are there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aww, he's so playful is our ben... I love this cheeky sense of humour...

I don't hide my treats ben. I'm not a bleeping child.

View attachment 118969
That’s exactly what I thought when I saw this 😂 doesn’t really work when you hide them yourself either 🤷‍♀️

He only hates tattle as it’s revealing the truth about him. If it wasn’t true he’d ignore the comments on his posts rather than delete them.

He’s not known round the town he lives in. I asked a few people that have lived in Rhyl all their lives and know most people. They don’t even recognise him. Poor Ben, that may deflate his ego. When I told them about him they just laughed. I get the feeling if he was known he would not be liked :LOL:

I’m still at a loss as to why he has not worked for so long and he relies on his wife financially?

Reactions: 2
Saw this on Instagram today ...
Totally Ben , he really does think he's something special when in reality he's just a
That’s exactly what I thought when I saw this 😂 doesn’t really work when you hide them yourself either 🤷‍♀️

He only hates tattle as it’s revealing the truth about him. If it wasn’t true he’d ignore the comments on his posts rather than delete them.

He’s not known round the town he lives in. I asked a few people that have lived in Rhyl all their lives and know most people. They don’t even recognise him. Poor Ben, that may deflate his ego. When I told them about him they just laughed. I get the feeling if he was known he would not be liked :LOL:

I’m still at a loss as to why he has not worked for so long and he relies on his wife financially?
Lol he's had his story in the journal a few times ,
Its an on going situation as to why he's not working although I do wonder if he's milking it

Totally Ben , he really does think he's something special when in reality he's just a
Lol he's had his story in the journal a few times ,
Its an on going situation as to why he's not working although I do wonder if he's milking it
Been in the journal and still not recognised... Shame.

on going situation as to why he’s not working? What was the situation?

I am rubbish at adding links but he’s been on the beg again ......last line of his post is priceless ....take note tattlers and be kind .....or not , I’d prefer not for my viewing pleasure 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Not exactly a great tag line on a post regarding something you have been gifted. If I were the company I would be fuming a free ad had been spoiled with such negativity at the ended with talk of trolls.

Been in the journal and still not recognised... Shame.

on going situation as to why he’s not working? What was the situation?
Someone who knows him in real life and they were at the same group posted here because he blocked her (she'd commented on one of his posts - can't remember what)..... apparently he has some kind of case against a former employer ? I'm sure the person will enlighten you further :)

Reactions: 1
Someone who knows him in real life and they were at the same group posted here because he blocked her (she'd commented on one of his posts - can't remember what)..... apparently he has some kind of case against a former employer ? I'm sure the person will enlighten you further :)
Oh goodness! I’m quite intrigued.
I’ve noticed his lack of #ad in his stories and posts of his freebies too. I’m not 100% sure so do correct me if I am wrong. Aren’t you supposed to indicate an ad when sharing items a company has gifted? As it is as the company want, free advertising.

Reactions: 6
People struggling to feed their families.... relying on food bank.... losing jobs and that bleeping bleep is showing off his trolley full of produce ! Surprised we didn't get the usual mask shot with his baked beans...... think any of these people showing off their full shopping trollies during this time are selfish and lacking in compassion and empathy...... he disgusts me...... really does ! :mad::mad::mad:

edit - plus Sainsbo's isn't exactly the cheapest supermarket out there ! Must enjoy spending his wife's money showing off ! He needs to man up and get a job ... might make him less of a bleep !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200429-182741_Chrome.jpg

Oh Benny Benny Benny... I don't hate you because of the gifts you get sent, I don't even hate you for the moronic photoshoots (that you ironically upload photos from on the same day as the slimming world ball that you weren't invited to to make it look like you were) I hate you because you're a liar. You only post the good... you haven't uploaded a weigh in for 3 months... why not?

You're welcome to the skinny food sauces...they're absolutely bleeping putrid.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 119457

Oh Benny Benny Benny... I don't hate you because of the gifts you get sent, I don't even hate you for the moronic photoshoots (that you ironically upload photos from on the same day as the slimming world ball that you weren't invited to to make it look like you were) I hate you because you're a liar. You only post the good... you haven't uploaded a weigh in for 3 months... why not?

It is so bad he keeps hash tagging slimming world when he’s not even been on plan or weighed in. Great advocate!
Was there a reason he wasn’t invited to the ball? Or does it work another way? I just would have thought the man of the year would have been all over it. Forgive my ignorance, I’m not a slimming world member.

People struggling to feed their families.... relying on food bank.... losing jobs and that bleeping bleep is showing off his trolley full of produce ! Surprised we didn't get the usual mask shot with his baked beans...... think any of these people showing off their full shopping trollies during this time are selfish and lacking in compassion and empathy...... he disgusts me...... really does ! :mad::mad::mad:

edit - plus Sainsbo's isn't exactly the cheapest supermarket out there ! Must enjoy spending his wife's money showing off ! He needs to man up and get a job ... might make him less of a bleep !
You can tell it’s a staged pic for the gram under all that good stuff you just know the trolley will be full of crispy pancakes and microwave chips....oh and half a dozen cream eggs 😂😂😂

View attachment 119457

They look like they would rot your colon them sauces and probably cos pumped full of artificial sweetener the shits

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A fakeaway dinner in takeaway-style boxes. How wasteful, they’ll go straight in the bin. All for the ‘gram, obviously. What a cock.
Omg what a waste and obviously a non essential trip out for someone to get them 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.