Ben Green #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is amazing....

this right here is the real ben green...

shown his true colours today...

he's probably had too much fizzy pop.

and why is he asking how things are over on tattle?

he bleeping reads here every day.

having said that....

weigh in you cheating beggy bleep.
He deffo sounds like hes been on the spritzers... so mean!

Reactions: 2
While everything that’s been said is right, I don’t like stuff going over to their profile. I didn’t think we did that?
oh he started that last year...we have every right to defend ourselves and if tattle doesn't like that, they can ban me 👍

he thinks everyone that does slimming world has gotta kiss his ass...duck that right off.

Reactions: 4
‘He started it’? Come on man, you’re way better than that.

By all means question his claims, ask him why he hasn’t weighed in for god knows how long, question why he’s using old photos for his comparison pics but some of the stuff said on his profile today is a bit ick. Let’s not lower ourselves to his level because it’s a very long way down.

Just my two pennies worth obviously. I mean no ill will to anyone or indeed any support to Ben.

Reactions: 3
‘He started it’? Come on man, you’re way better than that.

By all means question his claims, ask him why he hasn’t weighed in for god knows how long, question why he’s using old photos for his comparison pics but some of the stuff said on his profile today is a bit ick. Let’s not lower ourselves to his level because it’s a very long way down.

Just my two pennies worth obviously. I mean no ill will to anyone or indeed any support to Ben.
Oh I know that.. I tried to make it sound less like a 12 year olds reply, believe me 😂

I had an early night and bloody missed this!

He is incapable of seeing how ridiculous and greedy his behaviour makes him look. From the lack of accountability with weighing in, his multiple shots of the same meal to his constant begging for food, this man is a prime example of what is wrong with Instagram. His weight-loss was pretty spectacular but a bit more honesty and a lot less ego might make him more appealing.

We know you read here, Ben, please pay attention and change your ways before all your followers (the real ones, not the bots) realise what’s so apparent to Tattlers.

• Haha
I had an early night and bloody missed this!

He is incapable of seeing how ridiculous and greedy his behaviour makes him look. From the lack of accountability with weighing in, his multiple shots of the same meal to his constant begging for food, this man is a prime example of what is wrong with Instagram. His weight-loss was pretty spectacular but a bit more honesty and a lot less ego might make him more appealing.

We know you read here, Ben, please pay attention and change your ways before all your followers (the real ones, not the bots) realise what’s so apparent to Tattlers.
he wont change...

I also think during his exchange that was posted a few pages ago when he was warning that person to steer clear of me, he gave the game away that it WAS him setting up those profiles in my name...

funny that he mentioned that exact thing that happened....

he is nothing more than an odious little man, a self important fuckwit and I think it is an absolute joke that the man is still tagging the holy duck out slimming world whilst piling on the timber and not weighing in for almost 3 months... unless he has been and his gains have been so massive... cause that doesnt bring in the freebies does it.

having said that...

Screenshot_20200428-065849_Gallery.jpg

I had a sniff and passed it on.

😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wish we could somehow show those Instagram comments to his wife, he is disgusting and he will get away with it. If my partner and the father of my child disrespected me like that he’d be on lockdown in the garden, hole

Reactions: 1
Wish we could somehow show those Instagram comments to his wife, he is disgusting and he will get away with it. If my partner and the father of my child disrespected me like that he’d be on lockdown in the garden, hole
she's probably as twisted as he is. I'm sorry but she can't be oblivious to it all... I used to feel sorry for her till that shower picture got posted.

🤢

• Haha
He does like to alert people to Tattle even though he 'pittys' them 😂😂😂
‘Accused’ of cheating? I guess technically he didn’t cheat as he was knocked back. He did try though and practically admitted it last night with his ‘what happened in London stays in London’ comment.

He really thinks he is something special doesn’t he. He will cling on to that man of the year and biggest loser for life. Who the hell has a room as a shrine to themselves?🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
He blames tattle for every negative comment. Cant it not just be an everyday person who notices your bullshit Ben.

Also... note how yet again there was no evening meal posted...in other words it was another off plan meal... still no transparency....still no weigh in....

#whathappensinlondon eh ben....

‘Accused’ of cheating? I guess technically he didn’t cheat as he was knocked back. He did try though and practically admitted it last night with his ‘what happened in London stays in London’ comment.

He really thinks he is something special doesn’t he. He will cling on to that man of the year and biggest loser for life. Who the hell has a room as a shrine to themselves?🤦‍♀️
The shrine thing is the most creepy/bizarre thing ever - his poor kids and wife having to look at all that clutter and tat it's just embarrassing !!

The shrine thing is the most creepy/bizarre thing ever - his poor kids and wife having to look at all that clutter and tat it's just embarrassing !!
Totally agree! It’s okay though as long as he gets a hard on everyday he sees his shrine! He is a bleeping bleep. He is everything I hate about the world, stupid, lying, egotistical duck wit! He is probably begging right now for tattle to disappear, shame he can’t face plant it like he does a muller!

Also I heard Harry has been over to his with 1 carrier bag of essential shopping and a slice of Vicky sponge

DABD1688-2BF7-4433-80F7-DE6B27C238D1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Aww, he's so playful is our ben... I love this cheeky sense of humour...

I don't hide my treats ben. I'm not a bleeping child.

Screenshot_20200429-074251_Chrome.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.