Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Tacky Jackie is behind Ben’s nudes, she’s always desperate to show him off on insta.

Reactions: 6
So Tacky Jackie claims Una is a drunk but what does that make Ben if he was quite happy to swan off to the States leaving his two young kids with said alleged drunk? I don't believe a word of it, trying to justify the fact that her husband is a vile POS with lies. Una is like a goddess, an insanely beautiful looking lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So Tacky Jackie claims Una is a drunk but what does that make Ben if he was quite happy to swan off to the States leaving his two young kids with said alleged drunk? I don't believe a word of it, trying to justify the fact that her husband is a vile POS with lies. Una is like a goddess, an insanely beautiful looking lady.
Where did she say this about Una?

Reactions: 2
Eugh what a dose. God forbid Una would take a sip when her husbands had an affair and then fucked off to America 🙄

Reactions: 12
Why did they think they’d be let into the states? He’s a nobody and chose to move half way across the world from his kids. We’ve not met our 2yr old nephew yet because they aren’t allowing us in. Such a shame for the kids but it even says on the ESTA website that you wont be allowed in. Surely they should have flown somewhere like Mexico or the Caribbean where they could meet up with no restrictions.

Eugh what a dose. God forbid Una would take a sip when her husbands had an affair and then fucked off to America 🙄
Americans think anyone who drinks a full strength larger is a drunk!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sounds like Una had to hold this tit together yet again. Bet she is delighted to be having to molly coddle her ex's crazy new wife. Probably end up having to sort her accommodation for her now too

Reactions: 10
That is not at all Jackie’s news to share. She is not a parent. What a deranged mouth piece. And it was Trump who put the ban on EU Citizens travelling, not Biden. It’s been in place since last March.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That is not at all Jackie’s news to share. She is not a parent. What a deranged mouth piece. And it was Trump who put the ban on EU Citizens travelling, not Biden. It’s been in place since last March.
In fairness, Biden has extended it.

Reactions: 3
Presumably both Ben and Una would have known this when they booked the flights. What a bizarre situation.

Reactions: 12
Yeah theres not much of a hope of kids that age being allowed fly with some one whos not a parent

Reactions: 2
Here's crazy Jackie's rant on Instagram. Completely deranged. Clearly neither Ben or Jackie can read, as they would have known about the Covid restrictions.You can tell Una stayed well out of the travel arrangements, as it's a complete tit show, due to stupidity.

Screenshot_20210713-020451.png
Screenshot_20210713-020747.png
Screenshot_20210713-020657.png

That being said I personally think even if Ben is waiting for his green card, his wife is not a blood relation or legal guardian & therefore those kids should not be allowed fly out with Jackie if Bens not there. Also, if Ben really cared about those kids he could travel over to Ireland & postpone his green card application & get a work visa sponsored by the club he's working for.

As for Jackie's deranged rant about Biden & the extension of the restrictions for travel to the us on EU citizens, it just shows how I'll informed the woman is, as the reason for the extension is due to the delta variant, as the vaccines have a lesser effect in protecting people against this variant.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.