Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pure stupid. Why didn't they check travel requirements due to Covid. A quick Google would have saved her a trip.
I reckon she knew rightly, and wanted to be a martyr. She is probably secretly delighted the kids couldn't travel.

Reactions: 8
Here's crazy Jackie's rant on Instagram. Completely deranged. Clearly neither Ben or Jackie can read, as they would have known about the Covid restrictions.You can tell Una stayed well out of the travel arrangements, as it's a complete tit show, due to stupidity.

View attachment 661280View attachment 661278View attachment 661277

That being said I personally think even if Ben is waiting for his green card, his wife is not a blood relation or legal guardian & therefore those kids should not be allowed fly out with Jackie if Bens not there. Also, if Ben really cared about those kids he could travel over to Ireland & postpone his green card application & get a work visa sponsored by the club he's working for.

As for Jackie's deranged rant about Biden & the extension of the restrictions for travel to the us on EU citizens, it just shows how I'll informed the woman is, as the reason for the extension is due to the delta variant, as the vaccines have a lesser effect in protecting people against this variant.
“no one is even dying anymore”

I’m sure the families of those whose relatives are actually dying will be delighted to hear that Jackie, thank you.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I don’t know how they even managed to book the flights tbh there is a disclaimer on every page explaining that current situation it’s in plain English there to see

Reactions: 7
Sorry missed this until the drama of today 😂

5145D392-9EBD-420F-B5F1-6E532CBB9C1B.jpeg
06461A32-5A5D-4FD4-8A52-9D037E728EBF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow Ben will have his work cut out with her. No class nevermind the stupidity 🙈

Reactions: 11
She is a disgusting lunatic. She's a loose cannon. My 2 step babies🤢, their father the selfish useless tit sees them twice a year since he fucked off on them. She's a mad woman. Jackie, let me tell ya something, he's not anywhere near as hot as you think and he's a pathetic father leaving his 2 small kids behind. That's selfish. Match made in heaven. Una is classy and a fabulous mother.

Reactions: 29
Presumably both Ben and Una would have known this when they booked the flights. What a bizarre situation.
Probably why Una "agreed" to it 🤭
I'm sure she didn't want her kids upset, but it may have been worse if she had said no and she came off looking like the bad cop. So maybe she agreed, banking on the other pair's stupidity and knew it wouldn't happen 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Probably why Una "agreed" to it 🤭
I'm sure she didn't want her kids upset, but it may have been worse if she had said no and she came off looking like the bad cop. So maybe she agreed, banking on the other pair's stupidity and knew it wouldn't happen 🤷🏼‍♀️
This theory is fairly awful. If Una drove the kids to the airport knowing that their hearts would be broken thats cruel. Presumably ben and jackie booked and told her 'oh its all sorted they can come'.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just read this whole thread, the screenshot on page 3 of Jackie's DM about Una is shocking! If that was true then surely Ben would be fighting for full custody of the kids rather than leaving them with her while he's in America! 😡 Jackie comes across very jealous of Una.

I'd imagine Una had nothing to do with booking the flights and probably thought they'd checked the rules about bringing the kids to America.

Reactions: 14
This theory is fairly awful. If Una drove the kids to the airport knowing that their hearts would be broken thats cruel. Presumably ben and jackie booked and told her 'oh its all sorted they can come'.
It's complete and utter lighthearted conjecture. Who knows what any of them were thinking 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why the hell did tacky Jackie have to plaster it all over social media? Those poor kids, must have been so upsetting for them. Neither of their ACTUAL PARENTS have said a word about it online so why does that silly cow have to post about it and draw attention to what I’m sure was an awful situation for those poor children. She has just made it all about herself as usual and has used the situation to make herself look like the hero of the piece whilst their actual mother is left to pick up the pieces as usual.

“My stepbabies”- what the actual duck? From what I can make out she has met those poor kids 4/5 times max.

I honestly don’t know how Una can tolerate the pair of them, they are bad as each other. Thank god those kids have her.

Reactions: 20
Una seems happy out now. Got her make up deal with a decent brand and a new man too. Seen them the other day. She is stunning. Tacky Jackie is not a patch on her. I do remember Una sharing lots of semi naked pics of Ben too…maybe it’s him who makes them post them 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jackie's rant just cements how painfully ignorant and obnoxious she is, and Ben is likely the same. "Covid is over in America, it's done." 🙄 "Stepbabies" 😬 She and Ben should have made completely sure the kids would be allowed to travel and with a step-parent. They should have contacted officials to get confirmation that their plans could go ahead (which they wouldn't have but at least it would have saved this farrago). It's Jackie and Ben putting the children through this, not "hall-monitor Biden."

I'm actually relieved for Una that the kids aren't able to fly. I've got bad anxiety about flying and would NEVER feel comfortable with my young kids going on a plane journey without me. Ben is the one who moved to another continent, if he wants to maintain any sort of relationship with his children the onus is on him to travel over to them.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.