Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you scroll way back on Ben's instagram he still has lots of gushing posts about Una (from when they were still together) - Jax must be seething they are still online!

Team Una - met her very briefly at an awards ceremony on 2 separate years, one time with Ben another after they had split and she was lovely, smiley and kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That Jackie one is recording people in the supermarket who aren't wearing face masks, shaming them from a height. OK they should be wearing masks, but she has absolutely no business recording them unknown to them to post on the Internet to ridicule them. She showed about 8 or 9 people , very close up and clearly, customers and staff not wearing masks whole making smart comments. OK snackyjax you made your point with the 1st person. Its the way she comes across, she's toxic.

Reactions: 11
That Jackie one is recording people in the supermarket who aren't wearing face masks, shaming them from a height. OK they should be wearing masks, but she has absolutely no business recording them unknown to them to post on the Internet to ridicule them. She showed about 8 or 9 people , very close up and clearly, customers and staff not wearing masks whole making smart comments. OK snackyjax you made your point with the 1st person. Its the way she comes across, she's toxic.
I was appalled when I saw this! She’s brazen and righteous! Have a bit of respect for the country you are visiting. End of day she traveled to another continent for a holiday so she’s an unbelievable hypocrite!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was appalled when I saw this! She’s brazen and righteous! Have a bit of respect for the country you are visiting. End of day she traveled to another continent for a holiday so she’s an unbelievable hypocrite!
Exactly. And it’s not like she can use “work” as an excuse for travelling either. What a hypocrite she is!

Reactions: 6
“MIRIAM says the Rolex being worn by Ben’s new bride appears to be the same one he bought her for her 40th.”

Hells Bells 😂😂😂😂 I’m creased at that little detail

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 4
Reactions: 1
Una tagged Jackie in her post about special birthdays today. There’s an interesting dynamic there.

Reactions: 2
Una tagged Jackie in her post about special birthdays today. There’s an interesting dynamic there.
Thats a bit odd - Ben did a series of posts re Jackies birthday last December so its not her birthday.

Maybe its a mistake?

Reactions: 1
She seems to have maintained some sort of relationship with Ben, Jackie and their baby for the sake of the kids despite B & J’s classless behaviour (imo) towards her. A bigger woman than many I’m sure!

Reactions: 25
She seems to have maintained some sort of relationship with Ben, Jackie and their baby for the sake of the kids despite B & J’s classless behaviour (imo) towards her. A bigger woman than many I’m sure!
A classy Irish lady then?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.