Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes captain of the Limerick hurling team and bloody divine. God bless those GAA Legs and shorts :p:love:
Jesis be careful. The only fella from limeeick i recall Una seeing was that lad a while back who doesnt play for Limerick. All the Limerick hurlers (who regularly start) are under 30 so i doubt she was seeing them. Only one lad i can think of thats over 30 and his missus is pregnant

Reactions: 2
Jesis be careful. The only fella from limeeick i recall Una seeing was that lad a while back who doesnt play for Limerick. All the Limerick hurlers (who regularly start) are under 30 so i doubt she was seeing them. Only one lad i can think of thats over 30 and his missus is pregnant
She was seeing David Breen until last Summer. According to Wikipedia he’s 35 and was the Captain of the Limerick team.

Reactions: 2
Declan Hannon is captain of the Limerick hurling team. “Professional hurler” David Breen hasn’t been captain for years, and I think might have only been captain of the B team. I can’t believe I know this stuff 😳.

Reactions: 4
Declan Hannon is captain of the Limerick hurling team. “Professional hurler” David Breen hasn’t been captain for years, and I think might have only been captain of the B team. I can’t believe I know this stuff 😳.
This and he has a long term girlfriend.Breen is rerired a good while now id say (guessing by his age) and as someone whos a hurling fan he wasnt a household name

In fairness the British newspapers kept reporting him as Professional hurler and captain of Limerick. But what do I expect when I read the Daily Mail 🤷‍♀️... Anyway good luck to Una, I hope she finds happiness away from that dose Ben.

Reactions: 6
I'm amazed Ben has stayed with Jackie as long as he has. I'm sure she's got an iron grip on him though!!

Reactions: 10
She was seeing David Breen until last Summer. According to Wikipedia he’s 35 and was the Captain of the Limerick team.
Yes that's who I was referring to. Fine specimen of a man and far nicer than the loathsome Ben. However I must make it clear he wasnt actually captain :LOL::p

See Jackie posting old throwback pictures saying "this is the night I first met Ben and he instantly fell in love with my tits". Vulgar and brazen. It's also the night he was a married man and you shouldn't have went there you selfish cow breaking up a family and separating 2 small kids from there dad, continents apart. It's like she's proud of the fact she's a home wrecker. And she's not anywhere near as drop dead gorgeous as she thinks she is. Her personality makes her ugly.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
See Jackie posting old throwback pictures saying "this is the night I first met Ben and he instantly fell in love with my tits". Vulgar and brazen. It's also the night he was a married man and you shouldn't have went there you selfish cow breaking up a family and separating 2 small kids from there dad, continents apart. It's like she's proud of the fact she's a home wrecker. And she's not anywhere near as drop dead gorgeous as she thinks she is. Her personality makes her ugly.

I thought that him and una were over when he met her?
I agree on the rest, she seems like a horrible dose tbh

Reactions: 7
Think he was married but they werent together, his divorce came through on the day he got married. Classy.

its going to be hilarious when he cheats on her and she comes off her high horse

Reactions: 15
She thinks they are some sexy power couple
What power? They couldn't light a five watt bulb between the two of them. Una is far better of without him.

If he fell in love with her tits she's in trouble. Half the planet has boobs, more if you include fat men, so good luck stopping him from falling in love with another pair ya muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thing is Una & Ben looked so happy years ago, what went wrong? Even when they were papped with her topless he was a gent helping her in the pool etc and looking in love.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.