Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She strikes me as the type that believes in angels and Mystic Meg types and "manifesting" bs. Ie away with the fairies. I also think she craves attention and adoration and isn't going to deal well with ageing at all, especially now that she's in her 40s. Might be what the "throuple" was about.

Reactions: 12
Is Una…. Ok? I’m getting unstable vibes from her
She just seems like abit of a dose? Like imagine her children are abit older now and she’s getting lifted around a rally. I’d be mortified if my mam was at that when I was a child. I can only imagine what is said to her poor children on the playground or god love the young lad if he plays GAA when he’s older them lads are brutal on the pitch

Reactions: 9
una has made out on the podcast that she was “hoodwinked” into a throuple but that it was never a throuple they were just both his girlfriend. I wouldn’t waste the 20 mins lol just read it on the mail or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
una has made out on the podcast that she was “hoodwinked” into a throuple but that it was never a throuple they were just both his girlfriend. I wouldn’t waste the 20 mins lol just read it on the mail or something 🤣
Wait! What? Surely sharing a boyfriend with another woman is worse than being in a throuple? At least in a throuple you are all equal and all together. So he was shagging Sian and shagging her but the women weren't together so it was all about him! How is that any better? And if they were both his girlfriends why did all three hang out together? How did this work? Did they have separate hotel rooms and he went to whichever one he fancied that night? This is so much worse. I think she's making it worse 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Which podcast was this?

Reactions: 1
Wait! What? Surely sharing a boyfriend with another woman is worse than being in a throuple? At least in a throuple you are all equal and all together. So he was shagging Sian and shagging her but they weren't together so it was all about him! How is that any better? And if they were both his girlfriends why did all three hang out together? How did this work? Did they have separate hotel rooms and he went to whichever one he fancied that night? This is so much worse. I think she's making it worse 🙈
Exactly! SO MUCH WORSE. She said they were all on a plane going away and he had his hand on each of their thighs 🤣🤣🤣 I think it’s pretty clear they were all riding but she’s trying to make it seem more innocent but she’s genuinely come off so badly imo.

I didn’t really have an opinion on it or her before and now I do.
Which podcast was this?
my therapist ghosted me with vogue Williams and Joanne Mcnally

Reactions: 10
Exactly! SO MUCH WORSE. She said they were all on a plane going away and he had his hand on each of their thighs 🤣🤣🤣 I think it’s pretty clear they were all riding but she’s trying to make it seem more innocent but she’s genuinely come off so badly imo.

I didn’t really have an opinion on it or her before and now I do.

my therapist ghosted me with vogue Williams and Joanne Mcnally
Why go onto one of the biggest podcasts in Ireland (and perhaps the UK?) to talk about it? No offence to Una but she is not foremost in the minds of the public and the whole throuple thing would have passed most people by. By going on that podcast to talk about it she is informing several people who knew nothing about it beforehand. Her PR team must be very incompetent. Or perhaps this is a publicity stunt of some kind?

I bet he has screenshots that tell a different story!

Of course she knew what she was getting into! She had a pic up on New Years of them all holding hands ffs! She’s just backtracking now because she is embarrassed after being a laughing stock

Reactions: 18
Of course she knew what she was getting into! She had a pic up on New Years of them all holding hands ffs! She’s just backtracking now because she is embarrassed after being a laughing stock
Aye and she said she reposted his valentines post that was after she had allegedly ended it- because she felt awkward 🤣🤣🤣

any way, she has a new song out called Run Away David Haye on 1st June.

can’t have been promo for that though could it 🥱
---
I bet he has screenshots that tell a different story!
I hope he does. He’s just gained a follower in anticipation 🤣

Reactions: 7
I'd have huge respect for her if she said "I gave a throuple a go but it wasn't for me. A moment of madness - not sure what I was thinking to be honest"

Job done - honest and to the point.

Reactions: 37
Una had to google the word throuple cos she didnt know ehat it meant apparently 🤣🤣🤣 what a load of bullshit!

• Haha
A bone headed move going on that podcast and trying to justify it. Just opens the whole thing back up. Who is she getting advice from??

Reactions: 11
I just cannot get my head around this at all. Una was so dignified during her marriage breakdown, she’s gone on to have other relationships that were quite low key and this is the complete opposite. She openly flaunted being with DH in this trouple, fed the beast of the media, then it was all over and had seemed to blow over and now this podcast dragging it up. Makes me think this is all publicity for new music or something but it’s not gone so well as she seems to have lost other steady jobs in the process.

Reactions: 16

Declan Nerney must be mortified :oops:

Let me tell you Big Tom and the mainliners would not put up with her shenanigans.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm listening to it now and she's coming across very badly! She may him in a dating website and meet up with him a few times. They were dating casually but he open from the start that wasn't putting a label on it and the ex Sian was still a huge part of his life.

He then wanted her to meet Sian which she's agreed to. She says she didn't want the media to think that he was cheating on her with Sian so she thought it would be better if they were all photographed together. (???)

The kids were with their Dad for Christmas so she wanted to get out of the country as it was too sad. As David was "the guys she was seeing" she asked him to go away with her. He says he would be Sian had to go too. They weren't sitting on the plane and he had a hand on each of their legs.

She's coming across very stupid so far!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm listening to it now and she's coming across very badly! She may him in a dating website and meet up with him a few times. They were dating casually but he open from the start that wasn't putting a label on it and the ex Sian was still a huge part of his life.

He then wanted her to meet Sian which she's agreed to. She says she didn't want the media to think that he was cheating on her with Sian so she thought it would be better if they were all photographed together. (???)

The kids were with their Dad for Christmas so she wanted to get out of the country as it was too sad. As David was "the guys she was seeing" she asked him to go away with her. He says he would be Sian had to go too. They weren't sitting on the plane and he had a hand on each of their legs.

After listening to the rest I am pretty certain she was not in a throuple. She seems very nice but dull and to be fair the throuple was about the only interesting thing about her. She was very silly to get herself into a situation like that. Why date a man that was openly with other women? Why go on holiday with him and his "ex girlfriend" who he was very obviously still sleeping with? Why allow yourself to be photographed with them in an intimate way at least twice? Why repost something that he said about her weeks after they split up?

She claims she ended it after the Morocco Christmas trip and had nothing to do with him after that. It is odd that he posted about her for Valentine's Day and she reposted it. Very naive behaviour!

Ah well - nothing to see here anymore.

Reactions: 13
Damage limitation to save her ‘career’ or what’s left of it . Sure the 3 of the were plastered in photos . Think she needs a better come back or just forget about it and move on as to still be talking about this doing her even more damage . The poor kids !

Reactions: 8

Sorry about all typos 🙈 I was in the hairdresser's and didn't have a chance to check it before they washed my hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.