Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mortified for her. Absolute bizarre behaviour . People gave out to me on here before for previously for saying I assumed she had more traditional values & morals for breaking up with her ex hubby for cheating - but seeing another woman’s man is worse than being in an active throuple like how do u agree to that situation I will never never understand. I’d say more to her divorce than just Ben being wrong

if she was just seeing someone else’s boyfriend, she knew it obviously wasn’t serious so why post it , and if she did consider it serious enough to post ….How!!? Just mad

Reactions: 12
Mortified for her. Absolute bizarre behaviour . People gave out to me on here before for previously for saying I assumed she had more traditional values & morals for breaking up with her ex hubby for cheating - but seeing another woman’s man is worse than being in an active throuple like how do u agree to that situation I will never never understand. I’d say more to her divorce than just Ben being wrong

if she was just seeing someone else’s boyfriend, she knew it obviously wasn’t serious so why post it , and if she did consider it serious enough to post ….How!!? Just mad
No matter what way you slice it she is either

a) trying to distance herself from the throuple that she was in
b) trying to excuse that she was sleeping with him knowing he was still with Sian
c) a complete gobshite who got into a situation that was way over her head and made a series of very silly choices

No option shows her in a great light.

I'd agree but it looks like it wasn't cheating as it was out in the open. Sian was obviously in the loop on it.

My take is she was there for a few threesomes but then realised it was very much a couple plus one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Didn’t David not say ‘THEY found Una of some xyz website ‘ to join their specific desires / relationship Sure non of them denied the throuple. Why now ??!!! So id say definitely a bit media seeking to bump profiles . And it all backfired on Una and has been chasing to do a podcast ..only way to clear the air …from her mouth only not media . Sure they were all holding hands on New Years Eve???!! If not a throuple how odd is that for all of them . He’s a smarmy yoke….as Una was immediately replaced with some other girl in the threesome and he’d photos up of it. She should of just said nothing than redredge this crap up again in the media

Listening to it now she says when she met him he had split up with his girlfriend- then he doesn't put labels on relationships. Also refers to his ex ringing him. Says S was pictured as his girlfriend. So which is it?

Reactions: 5
The photo she put up on New Years and of them all holding hands and the caption that was like “going into 2023 happy knowing I’m doing the right thing for me” or something it was pretty clear that it was a three way thing. She’s embarrassed now because she has either lost work or the phone has stopped ringing and she’s trying to erase it. Why not come out at the time and address it instead of letting the rumours swirl everywhere. The thing is people have made up their own minds about the whole thing now and neither scenario makes her look the smartest

Reactions: 18
Why didn't she say it was a publicity stunt, one she didn't feel she was getting much out of and she chose to move on? That's got to be the least embarrassing thing to say, if you're going to speak about it at all.

Yes she mentioned on the podcast that she had reservations because David cheated on his wife previously - but then rode him anyway and got caught up in this mess ?
The woman clearly has no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do u think she could just be THAT naive? Maybe she's always been the good girl, she was such a lady about her divorce, never said a bad word against Ben... and maybe wanted a bit of fun to shake up her image? Hmm it's a hard one to call on what's actually the truth. I'm on the fence.

Edited for spelling

Do u think she could just be THAT naive? Maybe she's always been the good girl, she was such a lady about her divorce, never said a bad word against Ben... and maybe wanted a bit of fun to shake up her image? Hmm it's a hard one to call on what's actually the truth. I'm on the fence.

Edited for spelling
I'm on the fence too. I just think she was wanting to have some fun and liked him. Then got caught up in all this
Maybe I'm a fool for believing her though

I'm on the fence too. I just think she was wanting to have some fun and liked him. Then got caught up in all this
Maybe I'm a fool for believing her though
Same. Don't know what to think. She plays the sweet innocent girl well, but her insta is so thirsty

Edited for spelling
No personally I think she knew what she was doing and now she’s lying and acting innocent because it didn’t go well for her publicly.

Reactions: 8
It's so weird the term 'unsubscribe' that she claims he used. And even if he referred to it as 'unsubscribe' why did Una need to use that term in the text to break it off? It's giving Christian Grey vibes. And even after supposedly breaking it off, STILL reposting his Valentine's insta because he messaged her and told her to. Sorry what!? This is all so bizarre.

Edited for spelling
Ah lads no she can't be that innocent, they have riding in Tipperary too. There is even a Tipperary North Riding and South Riding (a little joke for Irish tattlers there)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah lads no she can't be that innocent, they have riding in Tipperary too. There is even a Tipperary North Riding and South Riding (a little joke for Irish tattlers there)
Hahaha she defo Plays on the country girl persona

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ben's "new" wife...she incessantly posts videos and articles ranting about the absolute sewer that is American politics and social issues:stuff like gun crime in particular, abortion legislation, abuse, social injustice....all from her Ivory tower in Brooklyn overlooking Manhattan with a silver spoon wedged in her gob. Why the hell does she not insist on jumping ship over to Ben's Motherland so her daughter can be brought up safely and they can all be nearer his kids with Una? A hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
una has made out on the podcast that she was “hoodwinked” into a throuple but that it was never a throuple they were just both his girlfriend. I wouldn’t waste the 20 mins lol just read it on the mail or something 🤣
She appears to be an eejit. She's making things worse coming out with this bollocks.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.