Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet jackie is seething 🤣🤣

wonder she wasn’t joined at his hip?

i still think its crappy he moved across the world with no thought of his kids.

if i was those kids i’d have serious resentment when older

Reactions: 26
Imagine if they gave it another go 🤣 after the thruple saga anything could happen
Was thinking that myself. She's probably so mortified after the throuple scandal with her image being completely shot it is more plausible now.

Who knows what type of relationship Ben and Una had, maybe they were much more open than everyone thought.

I would have thought there was zero chance before throuplegate but now.....

Reactions: 7
Found it so interesting that the music was "better together" 🤔. Maybe Ben has realised how much he misses Una after she was getting a pounding from the Hayemaker 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The soulless ginger vibe and the clapback that Una is not a natural redhead just screams to me that Una is living rent free in her head on a daily basis.

Reactions: 24
I’m imagining all the dad’s as Una walks into the church in a mini skirt on communion day 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10

The parish priest would have to evacuate the dad's for their own safety.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did Jackie dye the daughter’s hair blonde? 😳 She didn’t have blonde hair a few months ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah it was a whole thing. She "accidentally" bleached it. Got a dig in about gingers also.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Lemon that smells so much like peroxide, easy mistake to make. And even then would you not just let the child's hair grow it out instead of adding more chemicals?

Reactions: 12
Una has done some questionable things… but Jackie just comes across as unhinged and psycho.

Reactions: 18
Looks a lot like Jackie lol. Have they ever been seen together? I remember a Christmas video with Ben and the kids in England, including Farrah, but can't remember seeing Jackie or Una there.

Last edited:
Una is a guest on Vogue and Joanne’s podcast next week and she posted a story saying “The muzzle is off”. Does that mean she’s going to talk about the throuple?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.