Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just checked I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Has she photoshopped them out ?

I’m not one for photoshopping but surely it could’ve been used in this case? Looks 👀

Reactions: 2

Una has been replaced :D
He really creeps me out. He's either doing it for publicity or genuinely thinks it makes him look like a stud. Hugh Heffner/Peter Stringfellow 😂 Probably gets slapped on the back and ego rubbed by his mates and strangers online for this. He was smug enough before this 🙄 Fair enough if they're into it genuinely but even the pics are the same as Una's. Unless his gf is fully on board with this and getting a new 3rd woman straight away to replace the old one, then alarm bells would be ringing for me.

Reactions: 7
I miss when Jackie was the hot mess in this threesome 😩
She’s taken her crown back! There’s no way you could mistake peroxide for lemon juice. She obviously tried to highlight her poor baby’s hair and fecked up. Who’d even put lemon juice in a baby’s hair ffs?! I could see her becoming a pageant mom. She says back to brown but looks more like she got more highlights put in. The face of the other stylist in the background says it all!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s taken her crown back! There’s no way you could mistake peroxide for lemon juice. She obviously tried to highlight her poor baby’s hair and fecked up. Who’d even put lemon juice in a baby’s hair ffs?! I could see her becoming a pageant mom. She says back to brown but looks more like she got more highlights put in. The face of the other stylist in the background says it all!
Also the comment about ginger haired people having no soul 😬

Reactions: 11
Why the duck was she putting lemon juice in the baby's hair anyway? She's two years old, leave her alone ffs!

Reactions: 19
Lemon juice on a baby 🤯 Imagine saying she can’t have people thinking she’s a soulless ginger. What the hell is that all about 🙈

Reactions: 13
Wow una shared a pic of Ben and their children. Classy classy lady. Much better than that twit and his lemon loving missus.. bet she's fuming he's spending time with his older 2 and ex wife 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.