Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was always an attention seeker: more to the divorce than we know. She was fully aware of the trouple. Sure she was putting up posts with pics of the 3 of them holding hands and then on a boat and all their feet touching. She’s just trying to back peddle now and save image,

Reactions: 11
She was always an attention seeker: more to the divorce than we know. She was fully aware of the trouple. Sure she was putting up posts with pics of the 3 of them holding hands and then on a boat and all their feet touching. She’s just trying to back peddle now and save image,
100%. She has new music coming out and she’s using this story as promotion. I’d say the phone has stopped ringing and she’s trying to scramble some kind of a hodge podge story together so that she doesn’t put off the old codgers who would buy her music or tune in to watch her on the six o clock show. Her “wholesome” image is tainted now and she will always be known as Una Threely! She would have been better off coming out saying she tried it and it wasn’t for her.. that Ireland can be quite backwards in embracing new attitudes to relationships or intimate situations and that the reaction surprised her.. that it was all consensual and it was fun but she has realised it’s not for her. Her honesty would have been appreciated. Owning it would have looked powerful. Denying it looks a bit pathetic

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

She's just trying to pass the buck. She's a grown woman and mother. Of course she knew what she was doing. She's just trying to save face. I don't believe nothing ever happened between her and Sian either.

Reactions: 8
She's really trying to come off as the country bumpkin here. Never heard of a throuple and had to Google it? Couldn't even figure it out based on the situation she found herself in? Give over.
Absolutely would have worked better for her all round if she'd just gone "yeah I tried something new, had a bit of fun, ultimately it wasn't for me, no hard feelings, you live and learn!"
Lying about it just makes her look like even more of an eejit.

Reactions: 19
She's really trying to come off as the country bumpkin here. Never heard of a throuple and had to Google it? Couldn't even figure it out based on the situation she found herself in? Give over.
I would have thought she had a few clues what was going on when she was face first in Sian's fanny while on the receiving end of a Hayemaker.

If she just said she tried something new and it wasn't for her, I'd respect her as there's nothing wrong with three adults enjoying themselves. I still think that she was possibly naive to not see it as a way for Sian and David to add a bit of excitement to their relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Absolutely would have worked better for her all round if she'd just gone "yeah I tried something new, had a bit of fun, ultimately it wasn't for me, no hard feelings, you live and learn!"
Lying about it just makes her look like even more of an eejit.
Well I must be a country pumpkin my self because I hadn’t any idea what it was until I looked it up!!

Reactions: 1
David haye is cracked in the head also judging by the way he talks and goes on . So just to pretend ‘oh he’s so lovely and was so good to me and we got on so well’ . Don’t believe it at all. She’s clearly not as innocent as she makes out to be

Reactions: 7
I can't figure her out at all. She was so dignified after separating from Ben, and afterwards she had a relationship with a hurler that for whatever reason, didn't work out, but no more was said about it, but this throuple stuff and the fact that she won't stop going on about it, is just bizarre.

Reactions: 16
Well I must be a country pumpkin my self because I hadn’t any idea what it was until I looked it up!!
Aye but the difference is that you weren’t front page of the daily mail with a scantily clad picture of you, another woman and a man who’s known for not being a monogamist.
I think most people (myself included) who had never heard the word could pretty much make out what it meant - more so if you were the actual person in the pic lol x

Reactions: 8
Vogue and Joanne did exactly what girls do and were like ‘totally girl good for you omg can’t believe people were being mean to you ‘
When you know well behind her back they probably also said ‘wtf is una up to’ like the rest of us.
they didn’t ask her why she posted the photos etc if it wasn’t serious or if she didn’t want gossip …

Reactions: 20
Even Vogue and Joanne didn’t believe her. They were plamausing her but every now and again they’d be like “so what if you were in a thruple live and let live! People are just jealous! Not that you were in a thruple but you know what I mean..” haha they totally placated her

Reactions: 14
I say she be hard work for any guy and by all account's she's an absolute simpleton.

Reactions: 4
Even Vogue and Joanne didn’t believe her. They were plamausing her but every now and again they’d be like “so what if you were in a thruple live and let live! People are just jealous! Not that you were in a thruple but you know what I mean..” haha they totally placated her
I haven’t heard that word in years “plamausing “ your rural?? Munster maybe??? Lol

Never thought I would see the word plamausing on here 😂 😂 😂

Una is still playing the innocent is she, moryah.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.