Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said it before she's been completely mugged here by that creep Haye.

Traditional Ireland not really ready for that hence she's been removed from 6pm show list and I would say any near future TV work.

Reactions: 14
If true she could try London. Not sure she'd be all that in demand considering The Saturdays ended ages ago, but the 'controversy' wouldn't hurt her prospects.

I don’t see how she can shake this. I think people just see her as a bit of an ejit now

Reactions: 13
Hang on, we're not in the dark ages. I mean, yes, the throuple thing was a bit icky but come on, who cares? She shouldn't be losing work, I net David Haye won't.

Reactions: 22
She shouldn't but if she is, it doesn't mean her career has to be over. I hope she's not hurt by this.

Reactions: 3
Hang on, we're not in the dark ages. I mean, yes, the throuple thing was a bit icky but come on, who cares? She shouldn't be losing work, I net David Haye won't.
If anything it makes her a bit more interesting. I thought she was as dull as dishwater but I'll pay a bit more attention to her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No we're not and she shouldn't lose work. Live and let live would be my attitude but unfortunately that is not shared by all. The damaging aspect is the potential impact on her kids as they go into their formative years in one of the most conservative parts of Ireland.

It's not really a one size fits all.

Reactions: 6
Una comes across as a nice woman. Who cares what she is into. People are so judgmental. I hope she did not lose any work because of her personal life. She does not deserve that. Who cares what she did with both of them or just him. Seriously. Una head up and fight your corner!!!!

Reactions: 7
Would ye stop. People are allowed to find the whole situation embarrassing. Clearly she does too hence the dirty deletes 😆 she can do what she likes but plastering it all over the internet was a mistake

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Would ye stop. People are allowed to find the whole situation embarrassing. Clearly she does too hence the dirty deletes 😆 she can do what she likes but plastering it all over the internet was a mistake
totally agree. & don’t feel bad for her losing work it’s not as though people went digging in her private life and this was posted without her consent. She has been attention seeking and not thinking about consequences for her kids / media personality… so that’s her own actions… she could have slept with whoever she wanted and kept quiet

Reactions: 13
"We've experienced an unexpected opening on our team..." David Haye Instagram ...is hw recruiting another partner???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
"We've experienced an unexpected opening on our team..." David Haye Instagram ...is hw recruiting another partner???
Looks like it was more than a throuple going by that picture lol.

I get very much Jeffrey Epstein/Ghislaine Maxwell vibes from Haye and his GF. She probably does the recruiting.

Reactions: 1
Looks like it was more than a throuple going by that picture lol.

I get very much Jeffrey Epstein/Ghislaine Maxwell vibes from Haye and his GF. She probably does the recruiting.

Behave. Have we seen any underage girls or boys being recruited? No. It's icky yes but that's just massively reaching.

Reactions: 11
She's some poser!
She has a nice voice alright but no need for all the ornamentation - it'd take her an hour and a half to sing the whole song at the rate she's adding the X-Factor effects!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.