Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad for her she's ditched Haye and his doormat GF. Let's face it, it was the only option with two beautiful young kids at home in rural Ireland. Blip in her life. We all have them. Draw a line under it. Don't mention it again. Yes it will be an elephant in the room but nobody died,no crime committed. Keep her love life private. Perhaps get with a behind the scenes boyfriend like a music or film producer if she would like to go dating. Narcissits like Haye and her ex: no good for anyone but themselves. Said it before she has a huge volume of Insta followers and would be a good platform for her to churn out music videos, be it cover versions or her own songs. She may not be everyone's cup of tea music wise but as long as there are enough people who like her music, she can make a good living from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine your elderly parents seeing this plastered all over the news? I dont know what planet she was on making this public but it was a big mistake.

I'd say it is fairly hard moving back to your rural home town after living the famous life in London. The house her and ben had was absolutely gorgeous and now she is back living with parents, it seems? I thought she would have bought her own house when she moved back but all her videos seem to be in her mums. Would be kind of depressing compared to the life she had.

I had always thought highly of her until she moved her children to be with that David guy so soon after their dad left. Was an awful thing to do to them having to move school etc. Her parents probably convinced her to come back to give the children a stable upbringing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Una must be feeling like an absolute mug right now. She must be in a pretty miserable place if the offer to join a Z list celebrity couple as their tag-along sounded like a good idea. What in the world

Reactions: 20
I feel mortified for her! She looks like such a mug. Even more so now, considering they have found someone else to take her place so quickly!

Reactions: 10
Why would you publicly announce that relationship when it was so OBVIOUSLY never gonna be anything 🙈 the poor woman must have thought it was gonna be forever 😬

Reactions: 9
The fact that they just replaced her in no time makes the whole thing even worse. She was just a plaything. I don't think she'll ever live this down. It's the first thing people will think when they hear her name. And her kids are coming to the age where they will be able to search the internet, so mortifying. I'm pretty sure it's the end of her burgeoning Irish tv career also.

Reactions: 8
I don't get the appeal.
To me, David Haye doesn't seem that great looking. Yes he's got a good physique but apart from that?
I guess money talks . . .

Reactions: 14
I agree! The whole situation is very strange. I mean each to their own but what woman really wants different women joining their relationship every couple of months?
If she's straight and only doing it for him then she is a mug.

If she's bi then why wouldn't see want women to join them? She's gets the best of both worlds.

Reactions: 3
If she's straight and only doing it for him then she is a mug.

If she's bi then why wouldn't see want women to join them? She's gets the best of both worlds.
Yeah fair enough

But found it weird when Una was on the scene, Sian didn’t post anything about Una and Una didn’t post anything about Sian. Although seen Sian has posted about the new one. It’s weird 🤣 and doesn’t give off throuple vibes it gives off David Haye has an open one sided relationship and parades them around his girlfriend vibes

Reactions: 10
Yeah fair enough

But found it weird when Una was on the scene, Sian didn’t post anything about Una and Una didn’t post anything about Sian. Although seen Sian has posted about the new one. It’s weird 🤣 and doesn’t give off throuple vibes it gives off David Haye has an open one sided relationship and parades them around his girlfriend vibes
To me it doesn't seem like a relationship where all three parties are equal. Seems more like David Haye is just picking up girls extra girls and Sian can like it or lump it. Haye always has a sleazy smile on his face in any of the pics whereas Sian never seems to look happy.

PS nice avatar pic🔥🔥 will have to add Tay to the girl crush thread ❤:devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.