Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be in the live and let live bucket pending on circumstances.

Kids involved living in bleeping rural Tipperary is just a major NO NO. It's wrong what she is doing. I'd agree she has lost her mind to some degree.

I'd pinpoint that to;

1) Breakup of marriage.
2) The death of a close friend of hers recently.
So true.

Does anyone remember her on Keith Barry last year? He whispered something into her ear at the end predicting what would happen her next February. (Now) No one could hear what it was only her. Her reaction was "nooooooo way, noooo way" She was in complete and utter disbelief. I kinda half thought he predicted her having another baby. Maybe he cast some sort of spell on her.. throuple spell! She's not the Una Healy from a few years ago that's for sure.

Reactions: 6
She’s a stunning girl and could easily find a lovely guy in Ireland. I don’t get why she’s vying for the attention of a guy who’s already with someone else? Surely you wouldn’t get the full benefit of a loving relationship when it’s being shared out?

Reactions: 15
It’s weird cos David acknowledges them both but Una doesn’t mention the other girl and the other girl doesn’t mention Una? Isn’t a throuple when the three people actually are a couple. Or is it just David has 2 girlfriends 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
If you're going to cast a spell at least make yourself the man of the throuple.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So true.

Does anyone remember her on Keith Barry last year? He whispered something into her ear at the end predicting what would happen her next February. (Now) No one could hear what it was only her. Her reaction was "nooooooo way, noooo way" She was in complete and utter disbelief. I kinda half thought he predicted her having another baby. Maybe he cast some sort of spell on her.. throuple spell! She's not the Una Healy from a few years ago that's for sure.
well everything Keith Barry does is a complete setup he’s awful

Whatever the reason, it's put me off her. Not because I'm opposed, but the attention-seeking of it all and what a thing to do when your kids are still in school. Just 😞

Reactions: 21
She is obsessed with looking sexy . Even in her pics with her kids if she posts stories from her couch , she’s pouting and sucking in her cheeks.
we all like to look good but I wonder is she insecure or insecure about ageing or something and she’s going a bit mad with this throuple set up . Lousy thing to do to her kids when she could easily keep it quiet if she wants to sleep with someone & his gf

Very odd vibes off David Haye. Wouldn't surprise me if he has a few others outside of the two of them.

He's loving the attention anyway.

Reactions: 7
Very odd vibes off David Haye. Wouldn't surprise me if he has a few others outside of the two of them.

He's loving the attention anyway.
Una's just a 'famous' one but goodness knows how many he has on the go. That set up he has in Costa Rica, judging by his IG posts, is choc full of gorgeous young women. I've seen people joking on his posts he's like a 'Hugh Heffner'. So Una's really nothing special. She would do well to walk away quickly and quietly from all this. She's got two beautiful kids who need love and stability in their lives and she's damn lucky to have their unconditional love after all she's been through with her ex. The only one really winning here is DH.

I haven't seen her look happy in photos with him/her. It seems very out of the ordinary for her after having had a few low key relationships with irish guys having normal jobs. I see she shared the photo of the 2 of them but not the 3.

Reactions: 3
Each to their own but Jesus why is she putting this in the public domain esp with kids involved . Keep matters private . You wouldn’t introduce a new boyfriend to the kids unless you know it was going somewhere or some level of commitment . If there were no kids you’d forgive the exposure but my god …this will hurt them big time. If not now in years to come .

Reactions: 11
I'm mortified for those kids. You know what kids are like in school, they'll be getting the piss ripped out of them.

Reactions: 9
Considering she was cheated on, how she manages to ‘share’ now I don’t know without being absolutely paranoid that you were the third wheel! I mean whatever floats your boat but do her kids really need to know 🙈

Reactions: 4
People actually think it's true? I think it's just to get in the press and sell a few stories down the line

Reactions: 7
She’s very good looking and men love her. I caught the lads in my office having a goo at her insta photos a few weeks back and they all said she was the best looking woman on earth. I asked my own partner who literally hates everyone and he said she was “nice enough” which basically means he’s in love with her 😂 she could have anyone and yet this is what she goes for. It’s mad

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s very good looking and men love her. I caught the lads in my office having a goo at her insta photos a few weeks back and they all said she was the best looking woman on earth. I asked my own partner who literally hates everyone and he said she was “nice enough” which basically means he’s in love with her 😂 she could have anyone and yet this is what she goes for. It’s mad
I love the sound of your partner!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.