Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People actually think it's true? I think it's just to get in the press and sell a few stories down the line
It sure is, as I said early on in the saga. The original hotel spa stay was gifted, David Haye got an informal ad deal with Raya they turned into nothing due to low engagement.

Reactions: 1
She’s very good looking and men love her. I caught the lads in my office having a goo at her insta photos a few weeks back and they all said she was the best looking woman on earth. I asked my own partner who literally hates everyone and he said she was “nice enough” which basically means he’s in love with her 😂 she could have anyone and yet this is what she goes for. It’s mad
You're partner sounds like my brother!! Likes literally no one but has a soft spot for Claire Byrne of all people 😂
Joking aside, I agree there isn't a red-blooded man in Ireland, married, loved-up or single who wouldn't want Una Healy. I said it on Joanna Cooper's page she's exceptional, and Una is too- not a fake/generic clone you could take or leave. Haye must have a spell on her, or he has her fooled up to the eyeballs with lies and 'charm'- she's being had, that or she's desperately insecure. More fool her. And her poor children 😭

Reactions: 4
You're partner sounds like my brother!! Likes literally no one but has a soft spot for Claire Byrne of all people 😂
Joking aside, I agree there isn't a red-blooded man in Ireland, married, loved-up or single who wouldn't want Una Healy. I said it on Joanna Cooper's page she's exceptional, and Una is too- not a fake/generic clone you could take or leave. Haye must have a spell on her, or he has her fooled up to the eyeballs with lies and 'charm'- she's being had, that or she's desperately insecure. More fool her. And her poor children 😭
I've a discerning brother who reckons she's alright til she opens her mouth and I'd have to go along with that tbh.

• Haha
I'm surprised Ben Foden's current wife hasn't made some snarky remark about it yet.Most unlike her.
In fairness, he usually shares keeps the second parter secret from the first. Maybe she realises someone in a glass house shouldn't throw stones

Hi everyone, new to this thread 👋 does Sian usually have such an empty IG page? Went for a snoop and she’s barely any photos up and none with David?

Reactions: 2
Headlines …Keith Barry predicted something would happen Una last year and it’s come true . He whispered in her ear .
He won’t say and she won’t tell. The drama !!! Let me guess ….
Her career has gone down the tube and both trying to stay relevant with this horse tit !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder are her poor kids getting any hassle at school. Gosh I'd hate to be them

Reactions: 2
Could this be any more staged !
Yeah, reckon the whole thing is one big conspiracy. Take a semi-popular mentalist's prediction(Keith Barry), form friendship with has-been sportsman(Haye) and his gf, create the illusion of an alternative relationship, watch the story grow legs, sit back and laugh your heads off at the public's reaction. I still think it's all a bit desperate to be honest, and Una's being extremely naïve.

The fact that they aren’t even commenting on it either way is making it bigger than it. Yeh if they want to keep it private , well then keep it bloody private and stop posting tit in public domain . Keep it to yourselves !

Latest crap popping up ‘no, the details of me and the queens are totally under wraps.'.

Reactions: 9
I reckon it's all a set up for a documentary about people jumping to conclusions about things they see on social media.

• Haha
Who took the thirst trap today? Her daughter? 🫣
How will she feel at some point in the future when the time comes for her daughter to start dating someone she likes who already has a girlfriend who's happy to share him? She will pull her aside and say "Have some sense and self respect girl".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.