Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah let them on - nobody is married and they are all consenting adults. Maybe without Sian, she's not so interested in David!

Reactions: 6
New to this thread because basically WTF is going on with this whole DH thing šŸ«£ I was always Team Una after Ben was such and eejit but this is another level of šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 14
Ah let them on - nobody is married and they are all consenting adults. Maybe without Sian, she's not so interested in David!

I totally agree,they are adults and I have no issue with the throuple thing.But you just know their kids will be tormented in the playground about this.They couldn't have done this discreetly?.

Reactions: 12
It's really a pity that she did this publicity stunt as let's be honest she has now lost all credibility.
She was probably the most talented member of the Saturdays - could play the guitar, wrote more songs than the rest of the girls, represented Ireland in the Eurovision etc.

But - the throuple is now what she'll be known for.

Reactions: 20
It's really a pity that she did this publicity stunt as let's be honest she has now lost all credibility.
She was probably the most talented member of the Saturdays - could play the guitar, wrote more songs than the rest of the girls, represented Ireland in the Eurovision etc.

But - the throuple is now what she'll be known for.
Did she do Eurovision?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Looks like throuples is the thing for 2023. Sheā€™s milking the media big time . She looks the picture of happiness at that boxing event (NOT). Itā€™s the kids I feel sorry for as the eldest is at a right arkward age and Itā€™ll be her friends parents making the remarks which the eldest will suffer from .

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I still think its a stunt and there is no throuple. None of them have confirmed it? Although I guess it might be true and they love people speculating

Reactions: 2
I canā€™t believe she reshared that video on her story. She looks miserable!!!!
She looked like a randomer who had just been dragged into the picture. The awkward head on her. Nothing loved-up looking about it.
She's getting an absolute tonking too online over this whole thing. A complete reversal of the outpouring of support she got when her ex-husband cheated. She can kiss the lucrative mom-endorsements like she done with Nutella goodbye too. Who are her PR people? PR disaster for her.

Reactions: 15
I can't imagine her listeners on her country show would be impressed they scene is known for being Conservative

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.