Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not a throuple unless she is with both partners equally and separately in my understanding. Otherwise it's just a threesome. To be fair, she can do better than him.

Reactions: 5

They are giving Costa Rica some publicity. Usually it's just the soon to be former Mrs Brady who still owns a house there Di Caprio gave her when they split many years ago.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or is the post she had wishing everyone a new year and the photo of the three of them gone from her Instagram? Maybe she's seeing the light..

Reactions: 4

They are giving Costa Rica some publicity. Usually it's just the soon to be former Mrs Brady who still owns a house there Di Caprio gave her when they split many years ago.
Costa del Kerry more like. The sun is such a rag. Some of them photos of her are from Kerry.

Reactions: 4
Hopefully coming to her senses and realising she is better than that (if that was a thing) but its what people will now remember her for

Reactions: 11
It never struck me as an actual throuple, more him having two sort of relationships with two women.

Reactions: 12
It never struck me as an actual throuple, more him having two sort of relationships with two women.
She left everything to the imagination the way she presented it. She was basically his bit on the side and should have kept it private.

Beggers belief why she went so public.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.