Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine her listeners on her country show would be impressed they scene is known for being Conservative
Either would Virgin media where she is a frequent stand in on the 6 o'clock show. They would have a very rural conservative base of watchers.

Massive own goal.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s re branding ready for the new single parent love island spin off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I truly believe this is going to come out as some sort of reality show or Stacey Dooley-esque documentary. I love Una and don't really care what she gets up go but something about this doesn't add up with her in it

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t seem to be on the 6 O Clock show anymore on Fridays or to fill in if Karen is off

She doesn’t seem to be on the 6 O Clock show anymore on Fridays or to fill in if Karen is off
Let's face it, because of the rumours/stories/ cryptic posts, a genie has been let out of the bottle now and it will be the elephant in the room were she to present it again. Pardon the cliches 😊 What does she even do anymore? Apart from being fame hungry.

Reactions: 5
I truly believe this is going to come out as some sort of reality show or Stacey Dooley-esque documentary. I love Una and don't really care what she gets up go but something about this doesn't add up with her in it
I totally agree with this 🤔 something v fishy going on

Just sharing this article from Daily Mail! Throuple are at it again. 😵💫🙃

Una Healy shares snaps from Costa Rica at SAME time as David and Sian
#

It’s mad! She’s also committing to frequently leaving her children to be with them . They’re hardly gonna be coming to tipp

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I honestly don't have any moral issues with someone being in a throuple.I'm just so mortified for her kids.

Reactions: 14
No moral judgement from me but it's absolutely bizarre in terms of stability for her children and I feel for her poor parents who are picking up the slack and probably mortified showing their face around Thurles. It's at odds with her image for the bit of TV work she tries to scrape together etc.

Reactions: 18
I'm surprised Ben Foden's current wife hasn't made some snarky remark about it yet.Most unlike her.

Reactions: 21
Agree, her mother and family must be mortified. Thurles is a small place. And the poor kids. How could she do this to them. I've very little respect for her now. Very messed up. What is the world going be like in another 50 years. People will have no respect for anyone or anything. Zero morals.

Reactions: 18
I would be in the live and let live bucket pending on circumstances.

Kids involved living in bleeping rural Tipperary is just a major NO NO. It's wrong what she is doing. I'd agree she has lost her mind to some degree.

I'd pinpoint that to;

1) Breakup of marriage.
2) The death of a close friend of hers recently.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.