Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
& that article shows another pic of the three of them where David is fully holding unas hand

It’s all a bit weird but David is one lucky man although I can’t see him being that keen if it was two men and one women.

Reactions: 4
This is just getting downright weird lol. So they go to Costa Rica and chat up another one and pull her into the throuple and Una is fine with it having never met the person.

Doesn't sound right at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Una and David were both at the boxing last night too judging by their stories.

Haye is loving all this.It makes him look like such a stud.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Leaving the publicity stunt element of this craic with DH aside, I really thought she had class. Goes to show some alpha males can turn good women to ruin their reputations, the longer this goes on. She's getting plenty of slatings on the likes of Fb from people who would be fans and aren't impressed.

Reactions: 9
To me she looks awkward in this video, forcing a smile

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.