Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me is thinking did she do this cause she really wanted that second Tattle thread 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Part of me is thinking did she do this cause she really wanted that second Tattle thread 😭
You could be on to something there! Una has one of the largest number of Instagram followers of any Irish person, yet her thread is so quiet, until now! She has 100s of thousands more followers than the likes of Terrie McEvoy, Pippa, SoSue who have multiple threads, heck. Perhaps though a lot of her followers are just bought bots who aren't really interested in her at all.

Reactions: 4
She has to be having a mid life crisis. Publicity stunt or real thing. If she dumped Ben for cheating that shows that she has traditional values so this is a strange move.
I don't think dumping someone for cheating means that you have 'traditional values'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Throuple, anything for column inches.

She needs to have a sit down with her ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Raya is well known for "celebs" normal people can go on it too but you have to be extremely attractive.

Reactions: 1
Now I'm convinced it's a PR stunt for RAYA.

Never heard of them before today.
And according to the app it’s exclusive and discreet and allows you to explore your options - but then Una just plasters it all over Instagram and makes it in to every newspaper for a couple days then after!!! Yes so discreet . . . 🙄

Reactions: 1
And according to the app it’s exclusive and discreet and allows you to explore your options - but then Una just plasters it all over Instagram and makes it in to every newspaper for a couple days then after!!! Yes so discreet . . . 🙄
I've heard about Raya in the last 2 years. It's not "secret" it's just exclusively is all

Reactions: 7
My thinking would be it's not her first rodeo in this sort of thing...maybe herself and Ben experimented with 3sums and had a kinky relationship..she mightnt be as wholesome as we thought .now do I think this thing would work with 2 primary school children now way.Her daughter will grow up thinking this is the stunt you have to pull to keep a man happy.

Una seems so straight though, in every sense of the word. I remember her sexy shoots with the Saturdays and there was zero hint of anything when being asked to simulate 'girl on girl'. Even when you're not attracted to the individual, having to be intimate like that with other women when you're bisexual there would be a show of something, like a degree of self-consciousness I mean. Wouldn't we if having to do that with men in front of an audience and camera? lol. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. But she doesn't ping. And by the sounds of it, has never pinged to anyone else. That is telling.

What did we notice then? Some conservativeness. I agree, she often seemed resentful about doing sexy stuff. I think they all found it stupid at times, most girl groups do, but I remember noticing she seemed especially uncomfortable and sometimes angry. I felt bad for her. Then again, it could be more to do with agency, she's happy to look sexy on insta for example because she controls it.

Anyway sorry for waffling, I'm hoping popbitch has some gossip soon! 😁 🙏

I think she comes across a bit disingenuous. Always talking about her relationship status. I say she would be hard work at the best of times

Reactions: 6
I think she comes across a bit disingenuous. Always talking about her relationship status. I say she would be hard work at the best of times
She's a good looking woman with a high profile marriage/divorce behind her so her relationship status is always going to get asked about. Thus there will be the usual click-baity headlines and articles posted for the world to see online. Her poor kids ! They're only young now but how would this be for them if they were say, teens. Imagine reading about your mum being in allegidly in a "trouple"at 13 and trying to negotiate the whirlwind of emotions that is adolescence.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she's not bisexual and it's more of a hugh Hefner style, where DH is enjoying their company, they are both with him, but the threesomes are them sorting him out and not sorting each other out 🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
I would say majority of people have some sort of kink in their relationships. And guess what they keep it private?! Those that do only fans or posts like the Instagram just scream attention seeking and are lacking in their own relationship! They are obviously not getting validation from their own relationship with each other if they need to do a big look at me and my trouple relationship!!! He is off on another holiday and Una is in thurles. .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.