Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello 👋 I’m new to this thread but had to come here to see what people are saying 😅

Looks like it might be all off with the trouple… I wonder did the other GF pull rank and put the foot down after Una’s post saying ‘it was me and Him’.

Also, noted the capital ‘H’ for him. 🤮

A bit grim but each to their own. He’s very arrogant. Wouldn’t be able for the notions!

Reactions: 10
Id hazard a guess at trouble between the 2 ladies...Haye was hardly gonna pull the brakes on it...and the capital 'H' for him/God...wtf??,thought that was hilarious...TBH, Haye comes across as thick as tit in his stories 'what fish is this?' in a restaurant,pointing at basic foods(that he presumably ordered from a menu) trying to name them and needing help from his ladies to come up with 'tomato'....what a complete ignoramus,one too many blows to the head over the years...I guess Una had a go on his disco stick,hastily put it out there in the public arena and things went sour quickly between the women.Dunno why she didn't keep the arrangement under wraps,she's made a complete tit of herself and her credibility is shot.Wouldnt expect to see her presenting on bog TV anytime soon.To be fair to Una,life in Thurles as a single mother back living with your parents must be tough but this was a ridiculous gamble on her part for herself,her kids and her family.She is a beautiful woman,she would have no shortage of offers from v.eligible men,surely a situation she could integrate with her life would be more desirable?She was hardly going to be bringing Haye and gf #1 home to meet the folks....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So it was just a roll in the Haye. Sorry, borrowed that from some randomer online so has to share 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't know how to share it but the mail has a story up about how she has deleted all trace of him from the gram and not made any reference to it.

Reactions: 4
Terrible misjudgement from her that will have an impact on her kids going into their teens.

What did she want from it, Haye to dump his GF for her? The only one who benefits from the publicity is that creep. Get very off vibes from him.

Reactions: 12
Terrible misjudgement from her that will have an impact on her kids going into their teens.

What did she want from it, Haye to dump his GF for her? The only one who benefits from the publicity is that creep. Get very off vibes from him.
As a poster above said he seems pretty thick and dumb, superficial. Does he live in Costa Rica or what’s he doing out there? Hasn’t he got children to look after, never mind his harem of desperate women.
Una has a sister doesn’t she, it took her a while to make her see sense obviously but it’s out there now, that she was a member of a throuple. It’s like Twink with all that ‘zip up your mickey ‘ stuff, that doesn’t go away. Scarlet for her.

Reactions: 5
Why do people think they’re not together anymore? She’s still following him on insta. She could still be with him but maybe keeping it off socials. But a bit too late for that now lol

Reactions: 3
Just seen this! Apparently she called it off because David and Sian went to Costa Rica without her and she wants to focus on her children. People are pure ripping her in the comments.
So essentially she took the hump cos they went away without her? Therefore she's now decided to focus on her kids when that should have been her priority all along. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.